What's new

question on bubble bags

baddagger

hey all, im about 1 month from my first harvest. I got 12 plants that are between 4-5 feet tall and want to make hash with the clippings. Now I know nothing about bubble bags and want to get a good quality bags. what would be some good bags to look at.

also would I be better off to get bubble bag kits that have 5 bags or 8?

dohboy

hey all, im about 1 month from my first harvest. I got 12 plants that are between 4-5 feet tall and want to make hash with the clippings. Now I know nothing about bubble bags and want to get a good quality bags. what would be some good bags to look at.

also would I be better off to get bubble bag kits that have 5 bags or 8?

Do some research man the 8 bag kits are overkill and a ripoff ...

There was a article that was pulled from magazines that ... Well all I can say is do some research...

I prefer 4 bags and sometimes only 3 depending on strain

dohboy

I prefer 4 bags and sometimes only 3 depending on strain

Why? Peace GS

Cause I only keep the goods and if all one strain being mixed only one bag isy keeper... 3 if 2 are good and I just combine them...

I would go into detail about why water bags are a scam but I don't wanna be banned

Soupbone

I've had excellent success with bubblebags. But I use a locally sourced mini washing machine (with loads of ice and insanely cold water), 1 work bag and then 3 catching bags. So a 4 bag set (with 1 holding/working bag in the washing machine).

I don't understand how bubblebags can be called a scam when they do exactly what the designers claim they would?

Even the Cheap Bags work:
IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

They just don't last nearly as many washes as the proper bubble bags do.

Psuper

There are a number of quality brands on the market, check the link in my signature for a bunch of pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts