What's new

How does one pack a bowl for this box whip style vaporizer ?.W/pics

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you look at this picture closely you can see a silver colored screen in the whip end. You pack some herb into that section and then fit it onto the box units heating wand. The gold screen on the heating wand on the box unit keeps the herbs from falling into it when you put the whip end on the unit.

picture.php

Dont know what the other piece is for looks like possibly concentrates?

edit: Also if you are looking at possibly purchasing a vape, I would highly recommend getting the HerbalAire 2.2. I picked mine up for $170 shipped on ebay. HerbalAire is also a Canadian company.

supermanlives

Veteran
well it aint a replacement for my long departed aeromed. i wish the vapor was cooler like my aeromed was. i need to find a way to add in a bong part to make vapor cooler. still got my aeromed bong. all in all its a decent unit and the only hard part is changing the screen part in the whip.

The Boys

thanks

couldnt you just put the mouthpiece of the whip to the bong stem or (it loos like)bowl in your case ?

one last question, does the vapor dry your throught out less when pulled through a bong ?

supermanlives

Veteran
i got better hits with a bong. better cooler hits. ya i am gonna go to my glass guy and find a way to hook it up. might be easier to just buy another aeromed.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i got better hits with a bong. better cooler hits. ya i am gonna go to my glass guy and find a way to hook it up. might be easier to just buy another aeromed.
If you have a lok at the silver surfer vape site, they sell attachments to suck the vapour through icewater...you could show that to your glassblower. Me I'd just rig up a beer bottle LOL.

supermanlives

Veteran
thanks , will check it out. ya i could prob get a rubber stopper. drill a few holes and insert some glass tubing.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
If you have a lok at the silver surfer vape site, they sell attachments to suck the vapour through icewater...you could show that to your glassblower. Me I'd just rig up a beer bottle LOL.

totally second this!! i have the SSV and i love it. they make custom blown parts for it which i love cause im a glass head.

but for loading the bell end of the whip.. grind up your herb kinda chunky like and lay them on a tray, cd, table, whatever.. and put the mouthpiece part in your mouth. suck real hard and vacuum up the herbs. use a something like a kief press tube or similar sized to pack it down once, not to hard. and your good to go. shouldnt fall down towards the heating element part.

little tip. once its on the heating element twist it a qtr turn and the frosted glass catches so you dont accidently pull it off and break it. then just untwist to pull off.