What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can You Use Trim With Bug Damage On It ?

Buddaluva

I have a mazar that im harvesting today , trichs are all cloudy with amber hear and their

I normally use trim to make dry ice hash but its always been trim from my indoor girls

I grew this mazar outdoors and it has major bug damage , spots everywhere and shit but the bud itself is ok

Can i still use the trim for my dry ice hash even though the trim is all spotted up ?

Is the spots just discoloration from the bug damage and can still be used though ?

Here is a pic of a piece i cut to show you the spots , the pic is not the best and is not picking up the trics but you can see the spots from the bug damage im talking about

Thanks in advance fellas

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 8

Buddaluva

Thanks boys

although im banging my head right now cuz iv done disposed the trim ( ugh i should have waited a little longer for a reply lol )

But now i know for next time if it happens again lol

Thanks for your info T boys :tiphat:

rixxy24

Last night i killed a non auto autoflower (Kush van stitch) all fucked and withered she was....into freezer along with a couple of jugs of 99% iso and I'm looking forwards to tonight:D

Sent by a naked baked elf called tapatalk 2

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes you can. That looks like spider mite damage and they suck the plant juices, without harming the trichomes.

PS: If it eats, it deficates, so for oil extraction of critter mawled plants, to be used in oral meds, we filter to 0.2 micron to get the solids and bacteria out. Less important if you are smoking or vaporizing.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
would you think that for example spider mite waste would dissolve in the ice water if one were to make bubble hash the usual way? or you think it will end up in the bubble hash?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would you think that for example spider mite waste would dissolve in the ice water if one were to make bubble hash the usual way? or you think it will end up in the bubble hash?

I don't know, but since the cannabinoid resins are some of the stickiest substances known to mankind and not water soluble, my tongue in cheek guess would be that all of it won't wash away.

Latest posts

Latest posts