What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chopped and left lying on the ground

Buddyy

is how I found 29 of my 33 guerilla grown plants which were only like 10-20 days from being just right for harvest. I'm so bummed, it would've been excellent weed now it's going to be be racy low cbd too green crap. oh well life goes on and all is not lost. But this is what i show to person/people who ruined my crop:moon::moon::moon:

N

noyd666

hi buddyy a scene of devastation some do gooder bastard maybe

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
thats fucked bro.. .looks like you just missed them as well becuase i can still see life in those leafes...

GrowersUnite

Wow this is weird! Like PoopyTeaBags said, there is life left in those leaves. Im guessing it was that day, you got really lucky. I'd look for cameras then take what you can and don't come back.

Must be someone that doesn't smoke and it wasn't the police. unless thats not you that piled them up like that.

That blue tarp is a clear look at me beacon from a very long way away.

I

Iron_Lion

Wow that sucks. Looks like someone made it their mission to clear that patch.

People are such assholes. I'd be on the look out for trail cams.

I

Iron_Lion

Hunters are the #1 reason I dont do outdoor. This time of year the woods becomes infested with them.

eastbeast

maybe it was one of your ex-girlfriends.

whenever some terrible mean-spirited thing befalls on me i whip out the list and start going through the names lol.

:comfort:Perhaps whoever did this was going to take them all home and then someone scared them off (maybe you) . after all, they did look fresh and they were sort of stacked neatly in a pile ready to scoop up in a tarp.....is that your inconspicuous blue tarp? surely not!
:comfort: I'm really sorry for you

Buddyy

Yes, I know it must've happend within the last 24 hours of me finding it. I took most of it home to dry but left about 6 plants lying there that had at least a month to go. At home i checked the trichomes and hardly any cloudy, maybe 10-20% on the riper ones. I really prefer high CBD and couchlock weed, but most of all I prefer weed that's been grown, harvested and cured perfectly.
What to do with all this substandard weed? Hashish? Problem with hash is that the plants don't have as much resin because they're not ripe...but honestly I don't think I have many options but to salvage what's smokable to sell and the bubblehash the rest.
I'm done with guerilla growing. Luckily i have a nice indoor setup and will put all my efforts into growing some dank weed.
Yea, probably hunters, but there's one thing i cant get my head around---> Everything was left chopped and lying on the ground, EXCEPT the top half of the ripest plant! So if it was some dumbass hunter why would they take any at all. Whereas if it was somebody else, they'd either ruin everything and leave it or take everything or maybe just take the ripest buds and leave the rest growing, but to ruin everything BUT take just the top half of the ripest plant just doesn't make sense....and i'm sure I will never find out.
Very true about having multiple sites. This was the third year we were growing in the same place and unfortunately we were a little lazy and just kept expanding existing sites...the 1st site had 21 plants the 2nd (which wasn't far enough away from the first) had 7plants and the 3rd (which was further away) survived but it had the least sun and smallest plants, but it's better than nothing and will keep me going till the indoor harvest arrives.
good luck, peace

Buddyy

the blue tarp are actually a few big garbage bags which are ours. I don't think anybody was going to take it because they would've already taken it and they wouldn't have chopped the plants which had at least 3-4 weeks to go as they still had very small buds. Thanks everybody for your condolences. The fight continues and this has just increased my motivation to overgrow the world and to fight for legalization. This is a noble cause, many people have been fed bs by the media for decades and don't even know the potential of this plant. People need to be educated.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very sorry to hear about your patch mate,
Hope you get something out of what's left.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When my plants get ripped, i take notes because somewhere, somehow i made a mistake, perhaps a few mistakes.

Sucks so bad to have all that work destroyed, but you did make mistakes friend. We all do. Learn from this, do (ALOT) more reading in this forum, and try it again next year.

Best of luck should you decide to give it another go :ying:

The Revolution

Veteran
Thats a fucked up scene my man. Im guessing hunter. A smoker. He took the top bud, smoked it on his trip. Got paranoid he was possibly on camera, came back and chopped it all down trying to play the citizen do gooder.. What a puke! Really sorry for you man. I have some waiting a few weeks to finish myself, and some even later flowering sativas. Id be sick to walk into that.
If you do plan to have another goround with outdoor, Id suggest planting on posted property, that isnt hunted or traveled through. Right under there noses, can be a bit sketchy, but if you have an access without being spotted, and dont leave anything behind you should be alright. Thats the risk we take my man..

Here's a big Chemdawg Sour Diesel waiting to fill in.. Here's to hoping shes still standing when I return.
picture.php

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Ditto.

Ditto.

When my plants get ripped, i take notes because somewhere, somehow i made a mistake, perhaps a few mistakes.

Sucks so bad to have all that work destroyed, but you did make mistakes friend. We all do. Learn from this, do (ALOT) more reading in this forum, and try it again next year.

Best of luck should you decide to give it another go :ying:

Sound advice Brother Bear. :tiphat:

Littleleaf

Veteran
OVERGROW Collect all your bag seeds and get your friend to do it too. Take the seed to your spot and broadcast them all around in feb. Come back next fall and see if they were found.

Did this once at my fav place to grow(their just hard to give up) I went in aug and pulled males. Then back in oct just be for the killing freeze and after hunting season started and they were still there.

no loss all gain.....it does suck when you loose.

whodare

Veteran
Pissed off land owner?

Who's land is that?

Seems they were sending a message.

Sorry for your unfortunate circumstances

Buddyy

You are dead right BroBear, we did make mistakes.
1. We got lazy and just kept expanding our 3 sites instead of finding and making more smaller, better hidden ones with only 2-4 plants.
2. We didn't cover our tracks from where we park our car to the site, although this is harder said than done.
3. The repairing of the road and the dredging of gravel from the river nearby increased the frequency of use by anglers/campers, bicycle and rollerblade riders and trucks and so on....obviously not our mistake but a big contributing factor.
The land is state owned...its just in a narrow (200m/600ft x 1mile) strip of land between the river and a road, it's not a flooding area, nor fields, just useless land with scrub, and trees and terrible 'soil'..just gravel and dirt...I had to dig 50l holes in the very tough ground and bring in soil, compost and other things. The are definitely boars, deers and hares around. and there are plenty of hunters in this backward republic.
anyways all is not lost and the fight continues
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts