What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE ZENBEEHIVE

G

Guest 88950

very nice update, the girls are looking tasty.

its been a while since ive dropped by the hive but when i tried to give rep on your pics i realized i already repped them.

i guess you deserved to be repped twice. nice photo's

ZENBEE

LOL... -smoketest: (post #100!!!)
BBQ; well named plant, both smell, taste and looks fit it.... This was the less potent of the testet, but only popped one pheno
CPH K; my winner in the line up! great plant all the way around. Easy rooting, no mold, great vigor and resin coverage. Easy handeling, triming, and very potent, tasting mild somehow but delicious.
G13; just as CPH K almost, but diffrent regarding taste, more spicy, and maby a tiny bit more potent.
PC; very potent and tastefull smoke, but had trouble rooting
T.R.O; Smell and taste beat all, potency in top, very vigor
TRO2; colours from black, yeloow, to orange and pink, purple... nice taste and potency, very easy rooting, mold resistance

bye

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts