What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
AHHHHHH I wanna be in the DIESEL CREW!!!! WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHH

Blaze215

The people at NSPB are working hard to get this product out to the public. Hopefully sooner than later. As far as I know, all the retailers that carried it locally, are sold out. I was lucky enough to snag few off a friend who picked em up a while back.

Thanks Marlo. Is there contact info on the bag of NSPB? Without it there isn't a reason to review this method any further if it can't be duplicated.

Good luck on your grow though.. It looks promising.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wait to see what develops marlo,seems dank franks mix hasn't been workin to badly for philithy,im sure youll have some very tasty nugs when you chop.peace be with you!

I hope you're right Dronli!

nice theme song

wonder if it would make much of a difference if your cage-net was white instead of orange

It won't matter. You wont even see it in a few weeks. Just green and frost!

any reason you're going with 50/50 instead of 75% coco?

I've tried 25/75, 50/50, and 75/25. Guess which one I liked the best?

:)

hiker

Great pics Marlo. I keep thinking the only problem I have with vert. is I'm a damn strain junkie and love to run 10 or so at a time. I think if I used one or two gallon bags I could put around 25 around a room and just pinch once for two leaders each. Somehow I'm going to work this out. Thanks for the heads up on the NSPB ( I've seen Phillthys grows and they speak for themselves) , have to try to find that. I'm glad that fall is here also. Enjoy the season folks.:ying:

mrheadie

not sure how i missed this the last few days bro, but i'm here and tagged. burning some bubble for the show! as always im very intrigued in your show and now you got my head spinning again with mr dank franks mix. more reading to come,,,,,,,,

self

I'm so amped on the WoW! I've been studying your past grows all summer, and a lot of your simple&smart innovations are making their way into my grow. Can't wait to watch this run and soak up some more knowledge. I love how clean, dialed in, and intentional your grows are.
My next run I'll be building a 6'w x 8'L x 5' h room with a 600w vertical on a 4' light mover with 6 plants spread around a 4'w x 6'l cage...
thanks for the inspiration!

G

Guest 88950

wow = wonderful organic weed

thx for the link to the brown bag goodness

GrowForIt

WoW.....things are looking awfully dizzley in there, hope ya don't mind if I pullup a chair and spark up a chem dizzle log. :)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 days later....

10 days later....

10 days later....

They haven't "taken off" like I would've liked. Not yet at least. Everyone has new healthy growth going on, especially the 2 DSD's. My Sour Diesel on the back wall was the one I wanted to get the most growth out of, so of course she's the one that's shown the least amount of growth after 10 days.

I must admit, none of these plants had any great looking roots when I transplanted them. They were pretty much neglected for the whole summer, so I'm not surprised they haven't taken off. Its pretty amazing they looked as good as they did going in. I really don't want to flip to flower before I know the roots have filled the pots a good amount. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of havin airpots.
I was able to lift up the pot in the front to look under her skirt, and saw some long healthy white roots sticking out....just not a shitload of em, like I wanted to see. I'll check em again in a few days.

Other than that, things are looking great. I can get used to this water only thing. :) Leaves me with more time to do some training on the plants. The canopy still looks neat. *knock on wood* I'm trying to keep it that way.
You'll notice there is an extra plant in the center of the room in a 1.5 gal airpot. That is a '08 DSD from seed that I was really hoping was goin to be a male. So far it doesn't look like it. Beautiful plant tho. Nice big fans and thick stems...nothing like my DSD keeper. Hopefully it leans towards the KKSC. I'm normally not a fan of sticking a plant in that sweet spot...I'm gonna have to do some serious training to make sure it doesn't shade too much light from the other plants sharing the sweet spot.

The Yo-Yo light mover has also been turned on. The lights were stationary for the 1st 10 days. Mostly because I had the lights up above the plants to encourage them to grow up, rather than out. The mover is connected to the timer so it only runs during lights on.

nuff yappin... pics

:biggrin:

YO-YO UP

picture.php

YO-YO DOWN

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LEFT SIDE - SFS#7, DSD, DSD

picture.php

RIGHT SIDE - SFS#4, SFS#4, SFS#6

picture.php

AIRPOTS FTW :)

picture.php

Still need to set up a reservoir for the blumats....maybe tonite. We'll see.

Yo Frank!..Check ya pm's bro! You too Phillthy!

:tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
not too bad marlo. wish you had the speed you expected but sometimes, yknow... thats cool your going to set up some blumats. i tried them for a round a while ago and ended up just using the drippers, maybe i should give them a go again.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
yo Marlo. I'm a bit late to the party but I'm psyched you're on the organic tip. consider my chair pulled up. :lurk:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully I'm not too late for this WOW Party. Getting a lil bored with coco so I'm finding this program intriguing. Make it do what it do.......

Latest posts

Latest posts