What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Rasputin

Thanks man, yeah I pretty much have endless room in there. Once I get my style growing in there, things will look a bit better

Tona

Thanks bro, yeah I have an aisle every two plants, so i can easily get at every plant.. I am normally smiling while I am in there..

Kron

Yeah, it is really getting there, I am hoping for a fun ride, should be nice now, 5 weeks next monday, so should get some really nice buds. Even better pics

OldLurker
Thanks man, Been a while since I have had anything that requires this much work, pretty much a second fulltime job

I should have some more shots this week sometime

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Been a while since I have had anything that requires this much work, pretty much a second fulltime job

But what a great job to have ............i just keep thinking HUGE Tree's everytime i see your room :yeahthats.

OldLurker

i could imagine the time and sweat that requires to do it at this scale.:chin: Surly worth it tho:joint:

Good luck, doesn't look like to much longer to go.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Teresa

Yeah it is a labor of love. I wanted some bigger trees actually, I was shooting for head height, but I did not really get much stretch.. I will be rocking some bigger trees next influx of plants in about 4 weeks.

Old Lurker
This is a perpetual garden.. so it wont be done for about 2 years, well that is probably how long I will do it. Would need a break after that, maybe start a different one somewhere.

Sister Sara
Welcome to icmag. Thanks for the kind words.. make sure you check my thread out in a few weeks, I have been known to take some nice pictures now and then

Tags in fashionable late...lol
OMG Dog!! That's the shit!!!!
Can I sleep inthere?? I promise I won't take any of y'r buds.! :biglaugh:
Will work for weed lol..
EDIT
You must spread blabla
:wallbash:K+++ for the size of the operation man :woohoo:

Back to :lurk: I go
:wave: Low

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Hilow

welcome, dont know if you want to sleep in there, lights run during the evening..so quite bright in there. I know you wont steal any buds, I have a security cam system lol

Dr Dog

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tired going to bed, but here are a couple from tonight

Dr Dog

Veteran
High Low and Buddah...Thanks guys.. It is starting to get there.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey guys thanks

Should have another update very soon, but these are from the other night, Only really two salvagable

I like this plant alot, one of my favs in the room

picture.php

picture.php

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks man

Kind of the same thought I was having when the flash went off