What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scissor Hash/Finger Hash -- How do you smoke it?

maxxim

I dunno where this should have been posted but since I was high here it is....

Plain and simple question because either I`m missing something or a complete noob....

Scissor hash first, I could kinda understand putting the scissor blades up to the bong and fire`n em up but to be honest it looks and feels kinda weird.... Then again I was already pretty high..... Someone please explain scissor hash to the layman.....

Next is finger hash..... Well i`m definitely not putting them up to the bong and taking a rip. I understand that after manicuring your fingers are sticky but still I don`t know how I`d get the shit off in a way to smoke it. Unless of course you have been fingering the buds to the point of unnatural ridiculousness. So once again in the layman terms....

Thanks......

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
You scrape the resin off your scissors, like with a razor blade, and collect it into something, I use a shot glass--
You wait till your fingers are black and thick with sticky stuff (no, not like last night with THAT video :muahaha: ) and then you roll them together, so the residue rolls into a ball--
BAM!! you have Hash-- Happy Smoking-- :rasta:

Last edited: