What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

Z10N

welcome to the medical green house version 2010:tiphat:

at a new location ~ with new strains ~ serving more than 500 patients on monthly basis 100% legal .

I will elaborate further on our project later on as I'm packed with work over here at the MedFarm! But I'm sure some nice pics will be appreciated by the community, so please sit back - pack a few bowls and enjoy the show :D....

strains growing:

- Clever George (Mullaway Genetics best indica award winner of 08 at the Nimbin Cup)
- ChemDawg X SourDiesel
- SAGE x SweetPinkGrapeFruit
- ButterSCotchHawaiian X G13
- Herijuana
- TrainWreck
- SSH
- LemonThain X Afgooey
- Cheese x OG
- Cheese X TunnelVision
- LemonDustKush
- Super Star (delta9labs)
- Cannasutra (delta9Labs)
- Southern Lights (delta9labs)
- Panama Red (ACE)
- Orient Express (ACE)
- Super G (JLP)

and a bunch of other ones....

big thumbs up for Delta9Labs, ACEseeds, Mullaway & other friends for hooking us up with some very very wicked genetics - I'm very pleased and honored to grow this strians and so far with what I see we are up for some very find medicine in the next few months:yes: mad respect for you guys!!!! god bless you all.:ying:.

so lets get drooling ehhY!

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=14913&pictureid=301223

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more coming up soon ;)

please feel free to grab a sit and join the ride cuz we are heading for the motherfucking skys and beyond .......... . . . . . . .

peace ,
~ZiON~ & Partners

Z10N

Clever George

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[

secret strain..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SweetPinkGrapeFruit X SAGE (SPG pheno)
picture.php

more coming soon -

:blowbubbles:
Z!oN

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG OMG OMG shit i think i need to change my boxers

Outstanding, you are living my dream

NICE

Z10N

Hi shaunmulok how are you? :)
thanks for dropping by :D happy you like what you see, and can promise you lots more good shit coming up !!!!
and yeah man every morning when i wake up to the overwhelming aromas reeking out of the greenhouse,
I wonder if I died and woke up in heaven?
picture.php

I'm sorting through the veg area now,
checking for males and females so we can get our breeding project going..
already found one keeper male of Herijuana, Trainwreck and Southern Lights - all have awesome vigor and smell amazing.
other males we got in stock: Princess Diesel , PD x Dynamite, Molokai Frost X Bubba Kush and 2 beautiful OG x Cheese's...

(princessD)
picture.php

(princess D x Dynamite)
picture.php

(Herijuana)
picture.php

picture.php

(OG x Cheese - top and buttom)
picture.php

picture.php

already thinking of making some Herijuana and Trainwreck F2's cuz got a nice female and a male,
and some experiments....expect unique babies this year! ;)

btw a quick word on Clever George as you really dont see this strain too much at all around the forums....
in one simple word - amazing!!
one of the most impressive and eye catching strains in the whole farm, every one loves George's sweet candy smell and thick colorful oily buds....very high yielding. I can def' see why it was a winner!
patient's going to enjoy this sweet sweet smoke I have no doubt!
:thank you: mullaway!

much love -
:wave:
~Z~

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
OH-MY-GOD !!!! This is absolutely amazing ! Sure a dream-work you have there Z10N Bro !
Keep it up !

Irie ! :wave:

bodhiseeds

Veteran
lookin good:)

beautiful farm:dance013:

you guys have really been putting in some hard work.....

many blessings on your grows:ying:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
you are living my dream friend, please employ me!

bookmarked to the bone!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that Clever George from Mullaway in oz from around Nimbin if so nice howd ya get that????

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Wow.....Zion...you don't fuck around!!

I will email a link to this thread to my chappie and make sure you get that info for the beans ASAP.....

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks so much for sharing. The farm is very impressive and I love that you serve so many patients. You are doing good works.

H

headfortrinity

Very nice, I wouldn't mind being one of your patients. As long as I got to tour the plants of course :)

Cannawinner

Veteran
Impressive.

But how do you get to each plant to check and to maintain if/when the need arises. You have optomised the space very well and packed the green house with as many plants as you can fit in.
but...
At some stage you will need to get in close to do some kind of maintainace.You will have quite a problem there to get in close to each tree...

How often to you water? how much water? What do you do for drainage? It looks like all the run off water spills out onto the floor. Could cause a bit of a flood.
What size containers are they in?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
damn all the heavy hitters checking in to peep this one. unbelievable operation going here. you will have many many happy patients this year!

Z10N

Hi guys and girls, thanks a lot for all the interest and kind words - me and my crew really appreciate it! :D

cannawinner - you rise a good question here. I know it looks stuffed beyond believe, but we have excess to each and every plant that we wish to check, its simple just move a few plants aside and move carefully between them. all the plants are not randomly stuffed- they are all labled and arranged in groups of each strain and when were they started so even looking above the raws I have a visual idea of which ones are which and see how they develop.
also we are running a notebook that we check almost every day (depends on the pressure of work at that day) where we document the development and feeding schedules, and mark which ones look the most impressive and worth keeping.
all the plants in the vegging area are clones of females so we know at least we dont have to worry about sex checking. then there's a few dosens that we started off seeds and already separated the males, saving the good looking ones for our breeding project and killing the bad motherfuckers.
at the flowering area, we have around 300 +/- plants in different stages..
we have them arranged as most ripe ones - middle flowering - early stage flower and those who we just threw into flowering. then its simple to go through them and check for development and maintenance.

for watering we have 2 water tanks , one is 1500L and the other 2000L both connected to automatic dripers. we water every two days straight water and feed them 2 times a week with few days space inbetween. the drainage is not so bad, most of the plants capacitate the entire feeding, if there is water drainage it evaporated very quickly because its very hot during the days..
we are using for the veg plants pots between 15-30 L pots , and for flowering you put them in 30L up to 60L pots. watering each pot roughly between 2-3L per pot and so far seems like enough water, but soon the summer heat is going to kick in and we'll have to give them extras and more often watering.

this grow is cute and we enjoy it very much compared to the old farm where we had almost 3X the amount of plants and was extra stuffed. this is enjoyable....

any more questions please shoot away and I'll do my best to answer all.

more coming up from the farm very soon so keep posted ;) !

peace,
Zion

Chaman

jejej love too get lost in your garden for hours and just wonder around rubbing stems, smelling my fingers, looking at buds, checking for bananas jejeje....basicaly like a fat kid in a pastery shop drolling all over everything ! jeje very nice, very organized, lots of hard work indeed.

I was just wondering since you don't seem too trim the bottoms of the plants too much for undercurents of air, but use pots off the floor so I guess some air does get around under there (all pasive ventilation ? or do you have some active blowers and fans pushing air ? jejej i'm soo used too such high humidity here...I guess that may not be such a problem for you and not needed like it is here.), jeje nice how when they all grow out you can barely move down the rows, very nice over growing and strian mixing...jeje hate too feel your back pain after moving around so many pots at different stages of live try'n to be sure they don't block each other out.

Definitly living the dream my friend...jeje wish I could help out some time and do some work in a garden like that with no worries, jeje living in fear and risking my family for a small grow here and there takes alot of the enjoyment out of it.

Blessings,
Cool & Calm
Chaman

Latest posts

Latest posts