What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mid-low strength potency Autos.

J-Icky

I know most people these days are looking for the strongest, one-hitter-quitter cannabis and thats what most breeders are breeding for but I'm not looking for that. I want something I can smoke a joint with a couple friends and not be out of my mind high.

So are there any autos out there that have a good taste and smell but only has 5-10% thc, 10 at the most. Size and yield aren't all that important I just want to have a couple different good tasting strains that I can enjoy with some friends and we can still properly function.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I like SGS pink bud and Mossy's Jem (from Marijauna Matt/ crazyX seeds).
Always get a light, happy, relaxing buzz. makes you want to smile. not too strong if you don't smoke a lot of it.

J-Icky

I like SGS pink bud and Mossy's Jem (from Marijauna Matt/ crazyX seeds).
Always get a light, happy, relaxing buzz. makes you want to smile. not too strong if you don't smoke a lot of it.

What do you mean by a lot of it? Sorry just asKing cause there are tons of varieties that give a high like that if you only smoke a hit or 2, or even vape at the right temp.

I know some of the older autos were known to be "weaker" by todays standards but from what I've read they also lacked good flavor, is that true? I just want something that is about as "potent" as decent brick weed but doesn't taste like dirt. Its doesn't matter if its sedate or up, I just want something that can be smoked in a joint between 2-3 people, that smoke once a week at the most, that won't have us just sitting around starring at the wall or wanting to go lay down because its overwhelming.

Cannavore

Veteran
Flash Seeds Purple Mazar was low potency. Anything purple will probably suit your needs.

J-Icky

Flash Seeds Purple Mazar was low potency. Anything purple will probably suit your needs.

Its funny because I've heard and read the same thing about purple strains. but for some reason in my city people will buy an ok purple strain faster and for more than a super potent green strain. Oh and these people are the ones that claim to want the strongest, most potent weed.

If a breeder could get rappers to rap about smoking his strains, that breeder could have the worst, almost hemp like strains and they would be the most demanded, bought thing in my city. Its pretty sad actually.

Thanks for the response.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
mazar is a parent to the ones I mentioned.
probably gonna be similar to a degree.

I meant that there's not a low ceiling necessarily,but if you smoke a small amount, and not trying to roll up a 3.5 blunt of it,you should be super functional. Tolerance is different for everyone. Makes me feel music more than most others I've tried too.

Yellowmoon

In my opinion the type of strain plays a more important factor than the thc-%, which seems like a shaky indicator anyway. Anything crossed with the original lowryder probably isn't super potent, particularly the strain itself. Some nordic outdoor strains are not very potent, I can tell you from experience, because they're bred for short flowering time and mold resistance in mind. So you can try looking for old seeds from seasoned growers.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Mossy's Jems all the way. It's my favorite daytime smoke, makes me dance while i do the dishes.

Latest posts

Latest posts