What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

P

Paco

Some really old pics I have put up in a ton of threads. but I like em sooo.
My old trinity x Blueberry cross by me. not the TC blue. and the last shot is of my old trinity mom. I think that was the last time I flowered her out.

H

HELLOSMILY

kick ass paco..awsome pictures..im diggin that trinity blueberry cross. looks sick:tiphat:

P

Paco

Hong Kong CO clone only it's a very fun kushy plant to grow. she stays stout. puts on tons of weight early in flower and fattens even more over time. she has a very strong sativa influence late in flower and in the high. imo.
I feel like there are a few different cuts of this plant going around one had a more hindu kush smell and flavor and the other, this one, has the tropical fruit and rubber smell i remember from way back when... like the CO cough. one is always better and i think this is the better of the rest i've seen.
big up to my bro who got me this girl after a while of lookin.:thank you:

G

guest121295

Brilliant! Just goes to show ya', Colorado's been on top of the quality control forever....one of the best states to find the quality weed we all look for....the climate, ass deep powder, Burton ski jacket with a stash and a good lighter. My goodness I love that state and the growers there that know a good bud from a mediocre one.I'm always trying, now on the east coast to replicate that cold dry environment that makes better growrooms, hell I'm getting a bit wispy and almost tearfull thinking about it.All the pics I see from the CO growers on here are 1st class, keep up the great work, the state certainly does the work on the green and always has...Hell I had to jump in and say something, I miss that state too much!!!:)

P

Paco

THanks relentless.
Chaco- you are too kind. we only do what we have to, to ski stoned:)some more hong kong, the white and killer chem.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Can't believe I haven't found this til now. Great show my friend. The way you've talked about that trinity, and then seeing the picture makes me wish it was still around. I'll be tuned in.. Can't wait to see your kc hybrids flower

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paco again."

F

FIREofKALI

Rez's killerchem
picture.php

picture.php

yeah to ski stoned:skiiing:, cause these are some snowy budzzz, a lot of snow in Colorado hehe

i love those killer chems, mastergrowing bro:yes: :respect:

keep it up!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn paco, you slayed that HK! Looks killer man. Ace today??? I feel it.

Chaco, kind words man!

P

Paco

Some one should be getting one today!!
I may end up being too high.