What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicalyx

Nice pics everyone!

Tony..thought US tubes were made outof the shop with hamm/dr gadget etc..main selling point being all joints 'US made' in-house. Believe they're the same people/co. that make those crazzzy thick tank joints I'm sure you've seen. Trying to get it cleared up because I was actually looking at grabbing a small US Tube. Wanna see onna those steroid joints in person.

CT..I'm really feeling the old school lookin fumed pieces. piece all the way on the right is sexxy.

n real nice linework zinga.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
just bought this today, it was purchased online so i dont have it yet but ill throw up a smoke report when i get it.
il_430xN_56647241.jpg

so i was talking with the blower of that piece and we worked out a deal so now im getting both of these and a few glass pokers for 200 bucks. not to bad i think.
l_e8cb430ee54d4534a3a5f952fb8b0a91.jpg

I tried to post my homemade glass beer bottle bong for all you to marvel at but this <insert large amount of swearing here> won't let me post a pic.. i add the pic but then can't make a post of it.. damn thing.. its in my album anyway for those interested.. looks a bit of a bodge but hits HARD and is pretty smooth for a single chamber.. it's bloody good for the £0 it cost - just threw it together out of bits i had around.. Just the right amount of drag on it too.. everyone should make one of these if only for the usefulness for travelling - it disassembles completely, get a bottle at your destination, whatever.. I've kept the bits of it in my tool box before when i've been in a bust on wheels vehicle (400hp black S13 with body mods, alloys etc.)

Dr Dog your bong is beautiful, no other way of saying it. I was going to say i prefer clear glass for ease of seeing if its clean, but lets face it i'd be so not wanting to break such a lovely piece (i bet it was expensive too, it would be here in the uk) that i'd hardly ever use it so it wouldn't be an issue.. I do feel mighty ashamed to be trying to post my "functional" bong on the same page as it though :D

Aye you've got to keep the glass cool when you're drilling it.

When i can get the right size drill bit, i'm going to use a proper downtube adaptor that lets you put a 14.4 downtube in a 18.8 bong, and fix that into place in a long, tall wine bottle i picked up somewhere along the way.. god knows where as i hate wine but it's a phenomenal bottle to make a bong from.. gonna do the same with a smaller cider vinegar bottle i got too.. will have a collection of homemade bongs soon enough :D

wonder if milliput's any good as a seal.. you wouldnt catch me using a coke can as a downstem though.. aluminium no thanks

^
I wanna comment on that bong MASHUP,...its really nice,...but I'd have to say I'm more impressed by your Current Culture "Undercurrent System"...Looking at the 8 bucket XL system myself!! F#@k Yeah!!!

Awesome glass everyone... You guys ever check out BitFreakGlass?? It's got some awesome work on there...noted artisians that is...

I just ordered up some D-Wreck sickness and a Hops inline... Can't wait to get 'em....pictures coming...

MASHUP

MidLifeCrisis

Yup, things are getting readied for the 6 G13 (Washington cut) to be dropped in tomorrow or the next day.

16Bit_HDR.jpg

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts