What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The effect, the high, is different from purple to green...
I don't know if original haze and ot1haze are related or not, but in both cases the violets are more introspective, confusing, the greens are brighter, more energetic ....
In words it is not easy to describe the effect, but if you read Sam's descriptions and the reports about oldtimer haze they are similar ...(about purple /green effect)

Agree 100%

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thats because haze and wats called old timers haze are two different strains...(that contain a similar parent)...that just have similarities..there are others that have sum similarities...call them haze too and thats wer the confusion begins

exactly, then we can call any colombian variety a haze, even some afghan x colombian cross done in Colombia, since ghani genetics were introduced there around 1976.. but what we are talking here is certain special mix of some colombian varieties and thai? maybe... introduced to us, or to that guy who crossed it with northern lights5 and never put out any single ohaze line, through Skunkman´s work.. Old Timer Haze is different story, its related to ohaze as any colombian: colombian gold from santa marta, mamgobiche, punto rojo different lines or purple varieties from Corinthian area etc... but its all different to ohaze although its related.

led05

Chasing The Present
Ohz 1990 - Authentic

Ohz 1990 - Authentic

Structure Benchmark; thank you my friend Mac and derivatively Golli & Sam..... not something I do often, ever, times a changing

Hybrid free I believe; as the crazy German likes to say, no belly

Attachments

• 9AA31766-C684-4FB1-9333-986ECED9EDE4.jpg
    9AA31766-C684-4FB1-9333-986ECED9EDE4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 0DA2D455-59D6-4AAF-B066-FB31111DB163.jpg
    0DA2D455-59D6-4AAF-B066-FB31111DB163.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 28

TheDarkStorm

exactly, then we can call any colombian variety a haze, even some afghan x colombian cross done in Colombia, since ghani genetics were introduced there around 1976.. but what we are talking here is certain special mix of some colombian varieties and thai? maybe... introduced to us, or to that guy who crossed it with northern lights5 and never put out any single ohaze line, through Skunkman´s work.. Old Timer Haze is different story, its related to ohaze as any colombian: colombian gold from santa marta, mamgobiche, punto rojo different lines or purple varieties from Corinthian area etc... but its all different to ohaze although its related.

So would you class destroyer as haze just with added mexican.

TheDarkStorm

Also does anyone know wat the original description of positronics haze was...at the time it was first introduced...I know the haze#19 female was used...does any one remember how they originally listed the father

led05

Chasing The Present
IMHO/E colors equal drag; lime / mint green if your seeking bliss, legs and a good kick of motivation; this is your path....... Colors are an impediment to this (CBD)

Peace and best in the 2020

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Also does anyone know wat the original description of positronics haze was...at the time it was first introduced...I know the haze#19 female was used...does any one remember how they originally listed the father

Have one here from Bluehemp.

Attachments

• Haze#19_BlueHemp.jpg
    Haze#19_BlueHemp.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 20
G

I remember the posi packs mate they were 5 guilders:laughing:

G

from a early seedsman cat and flying dutchmen.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00007 (1).jpg
    DSC00007 (1).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25

TheDarkStorm

Thanks guys but unless im missing something I dont see the father...blue hemp say unknown haze but im sure that description was from alot later...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have yet to experience acid weed. I am a huge fan of acid. And finding a proper acid pheno is my grail.

Zamaldelica came closest. If I let tolerance go way down. And smoke a huge joint at the end of the night and relax it compares to maybe 50 ug of real L. But you can snap out of it easy. You kinda have to meditate to truly trip. I want the plant that delivers a good 300-400 ug type ride.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have yet to experience acid weed. I am a huge fan of acid. And finding a proper acid pheno is my grail.

Zamaldelica came closest. If I let tolerance go way down. And smoke a huge joint at the end of the night and relax it compares to maybe 50 ug of real L. But you can snap out of it easy. You kinda have to meditate to truly trip. I want the plant that delivers a good 300-400 ug type ride.

I see what you meant. its definitely like mild acid... mildy.. you know, I think that first three hours of effect of good LSD dose is not comparable to any weed. but I believe also, that it has to be grown in tropics and then maybe it can get closer to bigger dose of LSD, both are entheogens and both disintegrates consciousness for sure.

Cool Moe

Veteran
Maha is onto something regarding the tropics, I've only experienced acid weed once and it was big fat banana buds from Jamaica back in the early 80s. Parceled a bunch out in high school and everyone who got it had a story to tell. It was more like mushrooms than acid as it took you on a happy laughing trip. Once-in-a-lifetime weed with a buzz so strong you had to feel it to believe it.