What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica led 150w

G

green johny

High
thank you
This year Is without doubt best weathering , thats core :)
If they would Have more Direct sun (Now just about 3-4h), this year can be harvested quite a sativas , on regulár photoperiod North 50

Last edited:
G

green johny

This is the trainwreck / th haze cut , but on outdoor weather guerilla style , not riped at all, nice citrus sprite-like smell , fresh daytime keeper, High Is yet not So Complex as Plant in gh od course
picture.php

G

green johny

Widow rest, most whoa plant, good medicine for CBD projects . Cant smoke more thru day : D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very low
picture.php

Lowers from top
picture.php

G

green johny

Zamaldelica /ace mother x gerrits/ bushy pheno3 (zamalawi)

picture.php

picture.php

And the Panamdelica Is not very thin
picture.php

G

green johny

From Five seeds( in Big White pot ) one Is bit burned or what(Reusing soil), And one very fast but all wider leaved , good structure, Will test the cuts soon
Using biobizz grow And Sometimes grow booster w humic acids grow hormones etc
picture.php

PS last outdoor fotoz from 7.11
Chocolate oranges
picture.php

Green crack
picture.php

Last edited:

707OGBUSH970

Damn Dude, is that TW, Trainwreck? The haze cross? It sure looks like it. What a beast!

G

green johny

Damn Dude, is that TW, Trainwreck? The haze cross? It sure looks like it. What a beast!
Yes
Looks big but not really a yielder , fluffy And not strong bit still good smoke , need cure With zamaldelica which has carrot taste after bit drying

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi green johny,

Great gardening skills :) That last Zamaldelica looks great! Really close to Zamal A mother, or like a super resinous pure angolese, size and production of trichomes clearly enhanced by Malawi Killer, lovely!
If you are after good old school pure african sativa phenos then that's a nice specimen to consider. Hopefully her effect after a good cure delivers a really good pure african sativa experience, i bet it does.

Really nice display of kushes and other sativa genetics. That TW x Haze must be mad! :D Good luck with the Panama x Zamaldelicas!

G

green johny

Hallo
Haze just starting to drying, if, next time i Will let her two weeks more :)) Its lovely oldschool citrus floral aroma With floating And pretty functional high which i like .other Plants , " Kushes" are more to "trot out" And can be too Lazy :D
picture.php

Do You think that pheno5 which seems easy burned And more sensitive to all Will be most zamaldelica influenced?
Panamdelicas gave me First strong branches , So i Will write about this little test selection seeds further after new year

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts