What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most useful cannabis gear

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Make sure you get the Journey 3, not the 2, not the 4. You will love it!

Not essential and pretty new in the cannabis world, compared to some of the other great gear mentioned here:

Parchment Paper

Gry

An old one for me is using anbesol bottles to keep cleaned buds in. Made of thick glass, and can handle being dropped etc with no problem. Been using them from the mid seventies.

I find neat containers appealing, and enjoy running across interesting ones that can be put to use.

Dugout

Dugout

We never used to be without our dugouts in the 90s. They conserved the weed when times were tough.

Attachments

• 20180321_133731_1400x.jpg
    20180321_133731_1400x.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 35

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
We never used to be without our dugouts in the 90s. They conserved the weed when times were tough.
I'm using a brass bat I've had for 25+ years, in a new dugout I picked up a few weeks ago. I've used these for 30+ years now. (Not a fan of the aluminum bats they come with)

VERY handy. ;)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
They usually are very poor quality and have holes too small, they clog within a couple batloads for me. I'd love a decently made one, about the thickness of a Camel Wide cigarette. I'd need a custom dugout, but whatever. :)

Gry

Dollar store has been selling lighters with an extension where the flame comes out.
They are called 'Crocs', and they work ok for bong hits.
They are as sold, disposable, but I have found they are refillable.
On the bottom of the is a refill valve, it is covered by the case.
I used the dollar store soldering iron to open a small hole allowing access.
Bought a bunch of them figuring they would not last real well.
Been using the same one for about six months now.

Gry

Other dollar store classic is a pool toy that squirts water. Looks a bit like a big syringe.
By enlarging the opening a little they work great for picking up small amounts of liquid quickly.