What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog walking is really good for me
picture.php

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I did but it was over way too quickly. All the football made the time fly I guess!

@Star crash. That's a good looking dog you got there! I walk my dog every day even if its really cold or raining out. I feel its important to get them out for a little adventure and a chance to use their noses a bit and it helps us bond with them. Here is a pic of my dog, Eggo.

@pop_rocks. How was your weekend brother? I hope you enjoyed plenty of football. Your Rams looked good and I'm glad they took care of the Seahawks because Russell Wilson has given the Packers fits in years past. The Rams will have their hands full with Rogers and the Pack on Saturday and I hope its a great game.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you too buddy! hope you had a great weekend
you know i totally enjoyed watching football all weekend and i really like the playoff format they had this year
/three games on sat/ three on sunday
next weekend we only get two but there are going to be some big ones
i kind of wish the bears won, partially because i have some friends who are bears fans, but also i would have rather played the saints (???)
its goign to be on and i cant wait for the game to start!
hope you had a great weekend too and are starting your week off right brother

good looking dog pics guys! keep em coming

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates,

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am going to have to watch the Packers this weekend.

It's been a good week so far. I quit smoking as of last Thursday, trying to wean myself off with a vape. So far it seems to be working.

I had a blow-up with my manager on Friday, it's been 6 weeks since I took over my department, and I hadn't received my raise. I guess it got him motivated, I got a 3 $ raise yesterday. So, that's cool.

I am doing a scrog in the garden, I put some pics on IG. I am really digging it. I always have some holes in my canopy, not this time.

The last crop is selling like gangbusters. I picked up a couple pounds over the weekend for 2 grand a piece. Freaking really good deal, I have been paying 2800.

I am really digging this kush cake. Totally purple, and really nice flavor and yield.

Here's to a quick week, and some good playoff games.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
What's up jungle mates,

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am going to have to watch the Packers this weekend.

It's been a good week so far. I quit smoking as of last Thursday, trying to wean myself off with a vape. So far it seems to be working.

I had a blow-up with my manager on Friday, it's been 6 weeks since I took over my department, and I hadn't received my raise. I guess it got him motivated, I got a 3 $ raise yesterday. So, that's cool.

I am doing a scrog in the garden, I put some pics on IG. I am really digging it. I always have some holes in my canopy, not this time.

The last crop is selling like gangbusters. I picked up a couple pounds over the weekend for 2 grand a piece. Freaking really good deal, I have been paying 2800.

I am really digging this kush cake. Totally purple, and really nice flavor and yield.

Here's to a quick week, and some good playoff games.

happening p'man! hope you are keeping warm brother
wow, you quit smoking herb? so now its only eatables and the vape
what brought this on
thats grea that they finally gave you some extra money at work; you earned it,especially considering all the extra responsibility you have been taking on
so whats in the garden right now? the k.cake sounds rad and i bet these cool temps are really bringing out some nice colors
hope you and the fam are all having a grea start to the new year!

packerfan79

Veteran
happening p'man! hope you are keeping warm brother
wow, you quit smoking herb? so now its only eatables and the vape
what brought this on
thats grea that they finally gave you some extra money at work; you earned it,especially considering all the extra responsibility you have been taking on
so whats in the garden right now? the k.cake sounds rad and i bet these cool temps are really bringing out some nice colors
hope you and the fam are all having a grea start to the new year!

No I quit smoking cigarettes. I guess with this crowd I should have specified. Lol.

Yeah, I am pretty happy with the raise, it's about damn time.

I got gelato, kush cake, and wedding cake. I had a cloning failure, so I cut my mothers back down to one node on each branch, transplanted into 5 gallon smart pots, and rigged up across for them. I think I should have a really nice canopy. I always have a few holes in the canopy, wasted space isn't cool. I am 9 days into flower.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Here are a couple pics of my gorilla girls (gorilla bubble bx1f1). They are in week 4 and done with the stretch and starting to stack up and get frosty!

@pop_rocks. I'm glad you enjoyed the games and your right it was a great format with triple headers on both days. I'm looking forward to this weekends games as well. I kind of wish the bears had won too because it would be nice to beat them for a third time this season. If there is one thing that puts a smile on a Packers fans face its beating the hated bears. We've got so much history between the two teams and its such a good rivalry.
The headlines say that the Rams have the perfect defence to handle green bays offence. If that's true it could be a great game. Also after seeing Goff the last few weeks I would think Rams fans are hoping that Wolford will be available. It did look like Goff was playing better as the game went on last week but sometimes he just looks lost.

@Packerfan. Congratulations on quitting smoking. If your talking about cigarettes than keep up the good work! I can say for sure that since I quit for good a few years ago I've been much happier and feel better. I use to get winded so easily when I was still smoking I could never have done the cardio workouts or mountain bike rides that I do now.
Its too bad that you had to get into it with your manager at work over something that should have been automatically taken care of. It sucks that a company would try to take advantage of you and not follow through on their promises.
Congrats on getting the raise, even if you had to remind them!
I will have to try and check out your pics on Instagram. After I set up the account a few weeks ago I've had a hard time logging back in so I might have to create a new account or something.
I'm glad that business is good! People need their weed and your probably getting them higher quality bud at a lower price than the dispensary. Way to go brother!
I hope the week flies by and we get some great games coming up this weekend!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening friends! i hope you guys are keeping warm and looking ahead to brighter days
i cant wait for this weekend football action to kick off, even thoe we only get two games sat and two on sunday these are both great match ups
i would rather play anyone besides the packers at this point and we will see how the rams defense stacks up against a.rog and crew
the rams front line is all time and the secondary is stepping up
they have one of the best defense in the league and are playing lights out football right now
goff is the weakest link on the team and hasnt really progressed like i would have liked to see this year
/he certainly does look lost at times
great looking plants brother! did you get some new containers fiddy?

good for you pack and i hope you can kick the cig habit
i actually enjoyed smoking tobacco, but the cost to your health and the hit on the wallet just isnt worth it anymore
one day i told myself, you can either quite now because you want to, or wait ten years and have to quite because the dr say you have to
you have a lot to live for brother and its great time to kick the habit
roll more joints!
sounds like you have a full house and i hope your gr/ sqft yeilf of off the charts
you still doing those stadium grows
have a great day my man!

packerfan79

Veteran
happening friends! i hope you guys are keeping warm and looking ahead to brighter days
i cant wait for this weekend football action to kick off, even thoe we only get two games sat and two on sunday these are both great match ups
i would rather play anyone besides the packers at this point and we will see how the rams defense stacks up against a.rog and crew
the rams front line is all time and the secondary is stepping up
they have one of the best defense in the league and are playing lights out football right now
goff is the weakest link on the team and hasnt really progressed like i would have liked to see this year
/he certainly does look lost at times
great looking plants brother! did you get some new containers fiddy?

good for you pack and i hope you can kick the cig habit
i actually enjoyed smoking tobacco, but the cost to your health and the hit on the wallet just isnt worth it anymore
one day i told myself, you can either quite now because you want to, or wait ten years and have to quite because the dr say you have to
you have a lot to live for brother and its great time to kick the habit
roll more joints!
sounds like you have a full house and i hope your gr/ sqft yeilf of off the charts
you still doing those stadium grows
have a great day my man!

Hey Pop Rocks,

Yeah, I enjoyed smoking too. I think I am just ready to stop. Seems like the vape takes the edge off. I started with a 6mg nicotine juice, I am going to drop it to 3mg on the next bottle. I may try a 0 nicotine juice after that, or I may just cut it out. It's been a week, so far I am doing well.

I haven't done any big grows since we moved a couple years ago. I have a small closet cab now 2x 4 roughly. Last couple crops have been around 13 ounces. Nothing huge, but enough to keep me happy. I am trying to hit a pound. I think if I just ran the kush cake, I could pull it off. She's a yeilder.

If you want to run anything I got you know, I got you.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy hump day!
I can't believe its Wednesday already this week is flying by for me. I got on the scale at the gym this morning and I'm down about 8 pounds from where I was about two weeks ago. I'm getting a good workout every day and feeling stronger already!

@pop_rocks. Its been very seasonal here as far as temperatures are concerned. Most days have been mid to upper 20's to low 30's. So far so good on not getting any of that bitter cold that i really cant stand. We got a couple snow storms around new years and have a few inches of snow still on the ground.
I don't think I'd want my team to play the packers either. They have been on fire the last few weeks but with the bye weak they might have cooled off some. But there are no easy matchups at this point and any team can win. The Saints are no pushover and Tom Brady has more playoff experience than any of them. Lets hope its a great game brother!
The pics turned out pretty dark but I'm still using the same pots I've been using. I've got some fabric pots but I have been hesitant to try them. I don't really want to water more often and because I secure my bamboo supports to the pots I'm not sure how that would work with fabric.
I hope your having a great week!

@Packerfan. I enjoyed smoking for many years but toward the end I found it very unsatisfying. That's how I knew it was time to finally give it up for good. I had quit many times over the years but it just felt different that last time. I was a pretty heavy smoker and would chew tobacco too when it wasn't convenient to smoke. I used the nicotine gum for over a year after I stopped and still chew regular sugar free gum to this day.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i used to chew a lot of gun too fiddy! and eat sunflower seeds
i never got into dip but ive packed a few, i was mostly a smoker
i checked the game forecast and they said it might snow at game time this weekend
plus its a later game so you know the temp will be dropping all game once the sun goes down
its a great match up with the top defense going against one of the best qb in the game
cant wait for the fun to begin
do you have any plans on cooking up anything this weekend

its tough to stop smoking for some people and ive heard good things about the vape
but i also have a friend who dosent smoke anymore, but he vapes by the liter!
/maybe he would be better off smoking cigarettes?!
after the first few days its all in your head and if you decided that you dont want to smoke you dont need to smoke
keep it up and and enjoy that extra loot! a pack cost like what, $10 here in cali so you are saving big money man
right on p'man! i appreciate the generous offer and i just might have to pick up a few cuts here soon
/also might want to visit with the fun guys if they are in town
hope you have a great week and an even better weekend

packerfan79

Veteran
i used to chew a lot of gun too fiddy! and eat sunflower seeds
i never got into dip but ive packed a few, i was mostly a smoker
i checked the game forecast and they said it might snow at game time this weekend
plus its a later game so you know the temp will be dropping all game once the sun goes down
its a great match up with the top defense going against one of the best qb in the game
cant wait for the fun to begin
do you have any plans on cooking up anything this weekend

its tough to stop smoking for some people and ive heard good things about the vape
but i also have a friend who dosent smoke anymore, but he vapes by the liter!
/maybe he would be better off smoking cigarettes?!
after the first few days its all in your head and if you decided that you dont want to smoke you dont need to smoke
keep it up and and enjoy that extra loot! a pack cost like what, $10 here in cali so you are saving big money man
right on p'man! i appreciate the generous offer and i just might have to pick up a few cuts here soon
/also might want to visit with the fun guys if they are in town
hope you have a great week and an even better weekend

The funguys are around most days. Just give me a heads up a couple weeks and I'll get you set up with some clones I have a few extra clones now, if you get up here soon.

Yeah, smokes are 8-9 bucks a pack. The wife says I could afford a new truck, I would like a new Tacoma 4x4.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f-yeah! a new trd 4x4 in tan please!
you are going to save so much scratch by not smoking and you wont look back after you kick the habit
i was just reading another thread about vapes and saw a post by you?
ive been thinking about getting a vape for weed but dont have any idea of whats what
plus the ones we have tried werent that good
we got a g-pen that might not work or something
at first it was cool and you could pit flower in the chamber, but now it doest do anything
a friend gave me a disposable vape and most of the time i think the thing is bunk because i dont feel a thing from the hit
have a graet day brother and we will ahve to hook up soon!

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

@pop_rocks. For sure smoking is a two part addiction and habit at least for me it was. The nicotine is the chemical addiction but the act of smoking is a habit that we engage in with our hands but especially our mouths. I think the nicotine gets out of the system fairly quickly and the body adjusts to not having it but the habit takes much longer to break and that's why things like gum, sunflower seeds, and carrot sticks can be so helpful at first. Keeping your hands and mouth busy helps keep the cravings away.
I'd love to see some snow on Saturday for the game. Snow during the playoffs in green bay is classic. The forecast looks like maybe light snow and pretty decent temperature. It can get really cold up there this time of year and that's tough on both teams. The ball gets really hard and difficult to throw and even hold on to when its below zero. Great defence vs great offence sounds like its going to be a fun matchup.
I'm not sure what I'm going to make for the game on Saturday. I work a short day and will only have a couple hours before the game to cook so it won't be anything too elaborate. I do have a nice center cut pork loin that I will cook sat or Sunday. When time is short I often go with something quick and easy like grilling up some steaks or chops. A pot of chilli that I could make the night before might be good too.
How about you, anything special on the menu?
I hope your finishing the week off on a high note brother!

@Packerfan. You have a great point, at almost ten bucks a pack smoking is as much as a decent car payment. I'm A big fan of those Tacoma trucks. My wife bought one new in 2000 and it lasted her until a drunk driver rear ended her and totaled it a few years ago. She replaced it with one that is a 2014 and its been great to her, in fact neither of them ever gave her any problems.

@Star crash. That's a great looking pic I wonder if its a sun rise or sunset (I did read the fine print). I hope you get everything done that you planned today brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fiddy! hope you are all set for a great weekend
i dont really have any plans for the game
i might cook up something or just get some carry out to enjoy
/a nice pizza or some gyros would be good
without the mrs i dont cook much as i used to
the rams v packers will be a great game but all the match ups are going to be good ths weekend
im also looking forward to the browns game and i like watching the bills play
cleveland meets up with the best team in the afc and im hoping its a shoot out
saints goign against tampa brady should be a fun game too but you know im goign to try adn watch all the football!
lets finish off this week strong brother and enjoy this weekend!

Fiddynut

happening fiddy! hope you are all set for a great weekend
i dont really have any plans for the game
i might cook up something or just get some carry out to enjoy
/a nice pizza or some gyros would be good
without the mrs i dont cook much as i used to
the rams v packers will be a great game but all the match ups are going to be good ths weekend
im also looking forward to the browns game and i like watching the bills play
cleveland meets up with the best team in the afc and im hoping its a shoot out
saints goign against tampa brady should be a fun game too but you know im goign to try adn watch all the football!
lets finish off this week strong brother and enjoy this weekend!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Happy Friday brother!
I'm looking forward to a great weekend and hopefully some great games.
Carry out a great idea and really helps maximize the enjoyment of watching the games and not having to worry about cooking or cleaning up. I also hear you on cooking for just yourself. My wife works nights and isn't around for meals a lot of the time so I end up making single meals a lot. Its not always easy to cook for one because most recipes and even the way that ingredients are sold is often for family's. Plus its more fun to cook for others than always just for yourself.
I'm definitely going to try to watch all the games this weekend. There isn't much going on here except maybe ill get out for a game of disc golf on Sunday before the games start. This time of year is kind of boring here, no live music or much else fun to do. But its a good time to put in a lot of hours at work and get stuff done around the house.
I hope you enjoy the games this weekend and keep kicking ass brother!