What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thank you!Roomates moved in today their names are Forum,Hells angle OG ,and The orginal blue dream cut ! I'm very excited for my new friends :) they are sitting in the cloner 3 cits of each.I been waiting on this forum for a while..Thanks Useful your the man :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Man dude I know!! I bought more air pumps,buckets air stones for the Face off bx 2.all four made it so far.i have four face off/1 lengend haze/1 bubbas gift I have to make DWC buckets for tomorrow still.so that's 6 2 gallon buckets I gotta make tomorrow.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Maybe 30 days left on the flower room
picture.php

picture.php

rockymountainJ

That's crazy!! Nice!! Can't wait to try my hand at some sort of hydro. Would like to at least do a side by side.... Thanks for the updates!! Keep rocking it!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
48-50 somewhere in there.i throw her in flower April 06 it took a week to show her sex she was still small.