What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Blue Clues

Blue Clues

picture.php
picture.php

oti$

i vant believe i havent posted in this thread yet homie! is that purple afghanx GDP from Bradley Danks? I've got some of those, I believe from him, that I meant to pop with all the seed I recently popped....

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Wow man, very nice Windy! How have I been missing this one, I'm gonna jump aboard if you don't mind. ( passes fat doobie )

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
i vant believe i havent posted in this thread yet homie! is that purple afghanx GDP from Bradley Danks? I've got some of those, I believe from him, that I meant to pop with all the seed I recently popped....

I don't kno Flboy gave them to me I believe I have 6-7 I have been weeding through the males.
If the turn out trash I have GDP F2 and Nurple Gorilla started and in 3 gallon grow bags all rdy 3 of each.
I don't know if I posted these strains I'm running in the second 8x4 but Darlins Glue I have 4 in 3 gallon grow bags and 7 brair patch along with 6 HeadFuck

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
If any 1 wants a snip hit me up.I am going to revegg th B.C it smells sooo good �� the screamers I might let go I have more seeds to go threw.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was checking out Ninefold's seed catalog over at the site they vend at. Boy they really like using GG#4 hybrids along with the bx's and ix's of those varieties. They know what's up, lol. I need to make an account over there, so I can get in on the awesome freebie deal's they offer.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I was checking out Ninefold's seed catalog over at the site they vend at. Boy they really like using GG#4 hybrids along with the bx's and ix's of those varieties. They know what's up, lol. I need to make an account over there, so I can get in on the awesome freebie deal's they offer.

Yeah they really take care of u over ther I have a bunch of Ninefold gear as I'm a tester so I basically have everything that comes it.Tell me what your looking for I might have a few beans of them that I can spare :biggrin:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Everything is lookin great, windy! :woohoo: The blues clues really caught my eye. What's the lineage? :dunno:

Mine to :tiphat: I gotta say im very surprised of the outcome I never would have guessed that she would pump out the frost the way she has done.Im not saying this cause it's my strain I'll say if it's shit.I thought the mendo x cunfusion would throw some frost with color I have a female early in flower now and the BC put out more frost so far.

She is only at 50 days and she looks almost done what I love about her is the extreme blueberry funk smell.When I put my arm past her to water the other plant my arm gets sticky and that loud smell very very loud.
It's a male cunfusion two of them open pollinated the whole room hitting the blue dream and the mendo breath aka the ER cross but She doesn't look like her mom at all.Theres a lot of blue dream strains out the this was the Santa Cruz cut of blue dream smells just like her with them orange hairs if u wanna try her hit me up

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Upade 2 8x4 I flipped one in vegg

Upade 2 8x4 I flipped one in vegg

^^^ LoL update 1 8x4 flipped 1 in Vegg
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts