What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What's up IC buddies ? I felt like putting all my grows into one thread accept testers that will be in prvt breeders sections.

Some know me some don't ,but here's what's going on right now.
I'm running a 8x4 flower room with two lights in there/ac unit air cooled hoods it works great.its works so great that I said fucker it I'm buying another set up.Two more lights another 8x4 ,and a 8 plant DWC system.my goals is to harvest about every 30 or so days a whole 8x4 room.Depending on strains that could be a lot of weight every 30 days :)

Strains right now GG4/DARLINS Net/white lotus/GSCs1/Forum/triangle Trip. this are all flowering now or clones on deck.

Seedling stage: relentless testers Cherry pie haze/legend haze/face off bx2 /bubba gift.I have a bunch of gear in the vault ,and a few elites on the way.
I have a nice vegging area than I take and move them into the flower room.

Here is a pic of the flower room right now.im adding the new room in 2weeks to get the ball rolling.

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
the bubbas gift has took its helmet off and has leaves its a seedling :) also the face off bx2 has cracked and i placed in rapid rooters.glad you can see what the bubba will do flboy.glue is all most done so i will be hitting you up for a smoke report :)

B

blue_tick

wcs

i am sitting on my hands waiting to give her a good smoke. look forward to it.

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
Well here's some pics of what I'm working with

Glue shot from today

Here is small glue shots about 25 to 30 days in
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Here is a bubbas gift gifted to me by a good friend

Day 01 :)
picture.php

Here are face off bx 2 four beans cracked and peeping out the fox hole.these also were gifted to me by a good friend.

picture.php

Here is a triangle trip going through Boot camp training to be an elite in the flower room
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

WCS

damn brother working with a new camera. looking gooooood my man.

peace

B

blue_tick

WCS

i just put 2 of the tt in pots i was gifted in seed. never have had such a time with seeds to crack and not sure they will even make it. time will tell

peace

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Nice stuff ya got going on man,i dig those mean frosty buds, and that lineup and the seedlings look very interesting,will be checking this one back for sure to see how things develop :lurk: , good luck bro!
1L

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tag me in homie, I'll be parked over here in the lazy boy with the sparkly clean bong for a short time. I'll be needing some buds to pack it with tomorrow tho :bongsmi:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Welcome Joe :) tomorrow is the big chop chop on one GG4,she should yield a half elbow for me.the room will be done in about 35 days.opening it up for the Cherry pie haze and legend haze. New roomates are on the way! Orginal cut of Blue dream ,Forum, Hells angle OG...@Useful :respect: :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Day 64 on the GG4 had to chop to get her dry my the holiday.
picture.php
picture.php
it's all bud first run with her.all bud barely no leaf.tops are very very heavy maybe from DWC idk,middle were the light couldn't get the buds are lighter. Very easy trim job.
picture.php
picture.php
I understand now how the strain got its name.any1 can make some shit up,but first hand exp seeing my gloves stuck to the stem.every cut was hard due to every thing sticking up.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
This is what I'm talking bout!these are secondary bud sites,the main cola was cut to show you that the secondary's are freaking baseballs.the spiral look on the bud looks cool as fuck.the foxtail thing.also I have more more I spread the buckets out now for the last 30 days or so.it should really pick up in there now.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php