What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

B

blue_tick

thanks again GG I need to figure out how to get them to show as attachment without all the other stuff with them ?

gorilla ganja

thanks again GG I need to figure out how to get them to show as attachment without all the other stuff with them ?

When you insert image from album. When album opens before you pick, at the top of album you have several choices. Pick original only. that gives biggest pic with out other stuff

B

blue_tick

thanks somebody else . they will be updated to the end if all goes well

B

blue_tick

little update on the purple haze x Malawi seems like the stretch has started. I have pinched and laid over the tops of each plant (supper crop) here are a few pic's. need to finish bracing the tops off in the near future

attachment.php
attachment.php

B

blue_tick

and a couple of my Malawi p3 new killer these are about 6' tall and in diameter have not began to brace yet but will in the near future only been topped a few times

attachment.php
attachment.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
heyy yea flboy! these are looking fkn awesome. i cant wait to try Ace's bangi,malawki and rotten panda next year. i had a rotten panda this year but killed it with a cardboard box bc i was trying to cover up the wheelbarrow with it bc i heard a heli coming. Ace is one my top 5 breeders they only breed fire

B

blue_tick

kygiacomo thanks for checking them out. ace has some good stuff. sorry to here about the panda I know that had to be hard to take. I keep an eye on your report brother. hope all is well.

keep us updated peace

B

blue_tick

here is a little update on my lady's. my malawi have started to show the beginning of flower. they are 6.5 ft tall / diameter. there will be a few spears on them looks like

stay safe and keep it green

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

here are the purple haze x malawi not showing just yet but i went and started to brace them up. they have reached to be around 8.5 ft tall / diameter. still have some work left to do but getting there

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

therevverend

Veteran
Those are some beauties! I'm in the northwest and my photoperiod must be very different then yours. My Malawis didn't start flowering until October and finished indoors by New Year. I started them late of course but still, wow!
Of course I get 18 hours of daylight in June and July so the benefits sort of even out. Not really..

B

blue_tick

therevverend thanks for the encouragement. yes we have around 12.5 hrs of daylight now. i'm not sure if all the rain days and over cast may have caused them to trigger early. i have a few bangi haze that are earlier finishers and the malawi seem to be a little ahead of them at this point

stay safe and keep it green

therevverend

Veteran
Wow that is crazy. I am at 14.5 hours of daylight still. And twilight ends about ten and starts up again at four. I am sexing my males right now almost all my females show preflowers but haven't formed clusters yet.
Up here it's a scary race against time to finish before the October rains and mold. I suppose with your humidity rain can cause you problems too but at least it's warm enough that the sun dries them quickly.

B

blue_tick

therevverend the humidity down here is unreal then to top that off the rain is some thing that does bother me for sure. we usually have some rains in october that might get to my 1 pck x malawi but they are suppose to have high resistance but time will tell. hope you get the weather you need to pull off the crop you have. it is a bitch to go thru all the work and end up with less than exspected

stay safe and keep it green brother

B

blue_tick

here is a little update on the girls. been getting a lot of rain lately so i need to keep on bracing them up. lost a good part of 1 of my malawi due to the winds and rain ( not good ). first up the purple haze x malawi. still have lower branches stretching out. i hope the stretch will stop soon. last pick is the look of them starting to stack up

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php