What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydro tent grow show Afghan

Space: 4'7"X4'7"X6'
Medium: 1" rockwoll and hydroton
Nutrients: Gen Hydro Micro&Bloom
Additives:Cal Mag, Kool Bloom Dry, Floralicious plus and Superthrive.
Genetics: unknown.

JUST STARTED FLOWERING.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Did these pics come out??? if not how the !@$# do you get pictures up here

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Not sure why yours aren't' showing up. I played with your links and they pop up in another window but not here. Strange.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Got it. You need to change your link to picture.php instead of album.php (hope this helps.)

picture.php

That tent is gonna be stuffed. I'd defoliate like crazy if I were you.

so at the middle of week five and i just finished flushing for 3 days and gave everything new fresh juice today. then id say 2 more weeks them in going to do my final 10-14 day flush and my ladies will be DONE! cant wait 90 percent of my tent is the original afghan and its one of my favorite strains im stoaked. more pictures soon tooo long of a day to upload ha. Oh yeah...my plants seeem a little behing in flowering i dont know if its the strain or what but hopefully itll be 9 weeks at the most ill see what yall think when i get more pics up

So its about the beginning of week 8 and things are a liittle behind still im thinking itll be no less than 10 weeks. a little leaf curl not 100% sure why but i did catch my ph down at 5.0 thinkn it might be it but everything has fresh juice with a nice ph of 5.8 ladys are holding strong. anyone else have any experience with the "gannie" (afhgah)???

Okk heres week 10 about to flush in 2 or so days. Mild/Weak nutrient feeding right now. Ph 6.0. Thinking 10-14 more days HERES SOME PICS!!
picture.php

Ak
picture.php

picture.php

AK CLOSE UP
picture.php

Afghani CLOSE UP
picture.php

So after all I pulled 19 oz off the whole thing that took about 13 weeks to flower!! 600 watts...Im Happy. Things are dried and cured for about a month now and it smokes great!

Deffinatly not afghan.(clones from someone who didnt know 100%):)

Few pics of the finished crop. Its great stuff but not a strain i would continue using. only thing i would do different is dry it slower it dried out in about 48 hrs from no humidity.
picture.php

picture.php

so after thinking about everything now that that round is all over and i now have a tds meter and a correct ph pen i think my plants were basically locked out from tooo much nutrients. if i added everything i used to and tested it i bet it was over 1800ppm probally over 2000. now im just using 8ml micro and 16 mil bloom and 1/4 tsp kool bloom for a few weeks! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this pen solved all my problems

Latest posts

Latest posts