What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dubman's New Digi

dubmantx

Hey never posted in the flowerpix sextion... hell never had anything worthy. But guess what I got a new kodak z700 and let me tell you this camera and the software that came with it is the shit. I was going to spend more and get a better model kodak but am kinda glad i only spent the $200 on this cam cause it works great and im poor so the extra $100 will help with bills, beer, stripclub, jk lol.
Unfortunately the UPS dude didnt deliver my baby till 7pm and the lights go out at 8 which didnt leave me much time to set up the cam and figure it out. More pics sure to come although they might just be in my growlog unless i take some crazy bad ass ones.
Anyways enough with the wait!
My NYCD f2 from AnnaC showin off her stuff!
483911-29-nycd.jpg

The NYCD budshot... Shes trying to foxtail, but its not as much as some of you guys desils... I think theres still a couple weeks left though so no worries.
483911-28-nycd-bud.jpg

Here are some pics of my Texas Karen from TRC. This is plant #4. She is not that great of a yeilder but she was vegged for only a short time. The crystals are crazy so I will definately give the clones a bit more veg so I will have a stockpile of this smoke!
483911-28-TK4.jpg

Now for the macros on this little petite beauty
483911-28-TK4-bud.jpg

483911-28-TK4-bud2.jpg

483911-28-TK4-bud3.jpg

Last edited:

blackfin

nice cam.. and the gals look tasty... were did you get annaC's genetics i looked on seed bay but nada,are they under a different name

never mind i found them...once agin they look awsome just makes your mouth water :jawdrop:

Last edited:
G

nice pics dubmantx, know ya been wanting one for a while.....(psst...don't ask me how I know this...but 100 bucks don't last long in the strip club )

dubmantx

lol md... I know but that $100 will go a long way come christmas time! Thanks for the complements...
Blackfin annac's stuff is sometimes on seedbay and sometimes not. I know hes working on a pretty decent size seedcrop now so keep your look out. They are real good and definately worth their $1-2 a bean pricetag!

G

and enjoy them i did!

nice colors man!

annac really did it up right with this one and your growing skills are commendable, dubman.

keep up the super photos and grows, things are lookin damn fyne

cj

ps-do you use a tripod? if not you may get even better clarity! as it stands theyre great pics, just know that it helps me with my cheap old 2.1mp wonder of a digicam :p

dubmantx

No tripod as of yet. I was going to get one a while back for my old digi but never did. I will probably get one eventually, but im a tall bastard so i have to get the xtra tall tripod when i do for non herb pics so thats a challenge to find and my little town doenst have a decent camera store.
Anyways thanks for all the comments!

guineapig

Veteran
keep pimpin' those Hoes dubman!!! man that first pic is un:yoinks:believ:yoinks:able...did you happen to top or FIM the plant in that first pic? those aren't all separate plants in that one pot? it almost looks like 4 separate colas!! utterly fantastic......

pimpin' ain't easy!!! -kind regards from your pal in perpetuity......guineapig :wave:

dubmantx

Hey gioneapig, i been smackin these hoes arround with my green pimp hand. That first pic is the desil, It is all one plant but I know what you mean it looks crazy! Like nothing else ive done. I supercropped it never topped or fimmed it. I only left the 5 tallest branches and removed everything else for clones or trash just to see what happened. It worked out well and I think the plant just responded well to it because I know other plants Would have just kept trying to branch off the branches making it confusing. So ya, i dont know, those desils just must like to be tied down, hopefully her clones will grow in a simmilar manner!
Keep it perpetual! lol.

G

nice shots dub... I expect the pics will only get better from here... congrats on the cool cam...

Latest posts

Latest posts