What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Stargazer* and *Killer Queen*

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
The seeds that grew these plant were given to me by a good fella by the name of Academy over at Cannabisworld.
The Stargazer is from DManthat used to be half of Spice Bros.It's a nice sticky indica of slightly above average potency.Nice strong plants and the buds are a little smallish but rock hard which more than makes up for the smaller size.

I think the Killer Queen is a different strain than the Killer Queen that Rez and others have.This one leans heavily towards the sativa side of the spectrum.The plants were taller and the buds frosty white.Potency6 was also a little above average.
Take care...................CC
First 4 pics are of the Stargazer

Capt. Crip

Veteran
A few more pics

A few more pics

These pics are of a strange thing that was happening to one of the KQ plants.It grew these stringy fox-tail like buds on a few branches right on the top buds.Not due to lack of light or anything else I had control of.Crazy looking growth pattern though.....

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that strange one being grown in hydro? I've seen things liek that in hydro, but never in soil. I've seen an Apollo 11 with that same malformity. it was still good smoke :smile:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
No CC

No CC

It was all soil grown.Strange because all but I think 3 tops were normal and the 3 were full -on stringy like that.Yes, the herb was all good.Very sweet Flavored.Strong head high.

Last edited:

HawaiianGrown

Aloha Crip

Aloha Crip

Aloha,

Yeah, I got some delta nine stargazer beans as a test grow.

Just like yours, rock hard yet not a big yielder.

Hard to judge ripeness by hair death too.

I had to cross with a Hawaiian to get "Hokulea"

better yielding, same density and sweeter skunkyness.

Yours look good.

Long time no smell

Aloha