What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papaya 55 daze

70s_PotHead

Here some Papaya pix before the chop this weekend. Shes ready right now but i'm having to wait till this weekend so the others can finish and all plants have had a proper flush.

Got a little treat from a broken bud last week, pretty tasty after just a 5 day dry and smoke, killer heavy head buz with light body effects. The main harvest should be much more of a indica body high i'm sure.
Heres some dried papaya bud i'm smoking right now

70s :wave:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
looking tasty 70PH i got 1 flowering prolly a few weeks behind ya i will have to
update the post on her good job keep green-n- girlie

G

She's a gorgeous girl! Looks like she may have a little more to give?

70s_PotHead

Doobie Doo said:
She's a gorgeous girl! Looks like she may have a little more to give?

Thanks Doobie, the trics are 100% cloudy with some amber trics, she with all the rest will get the last mini flush Friday and will come down most likely Monday after 48 hrs dark, that would be 60 daze I think and she will have more to give, allot more smoke coming out of my bowl that is :woohoo:

G

Looks like the extra few days will help you bro. You'll get more of hint of body this time, let us know.

70s_PotHead

SmokeyPufmaster, Yea the bud that I'm smoking broke at 45 daze so when the plant gets chopped at 60 should definatly have much more body stone

SmokeandBeKind, soil, shultz right out of the bag, nutes are GH 3 part, Diamond nector and cal-mag for suppliments, lights, 1050 watts, 130 watts per sq ft, 2 400 hps, 1 250 MH all in 1 fan cooled hood in a 2x4 grow cab.

Darkstar, thanks for stopping by, its great to see you again my friend :wave:

G

hello pothead :joint:
well it looks like another fine grow by that 70's guy hahaha, very glad to see everything went awesomly for you my friend......if your going to grow what i think your going to grow next time, then damn i can't wait for you to get going on those.................
sweeeeeet job bro :wave:

70s_PotHead

if your going to grow what i think your going to grow next time, then damn i can't wait for you to get going on those.................

yea can you say Oger's Kush 70s style :canabis: :jump: :crazy: :bandit:

thanks for stopping by jaws and CC both :joint:

G

fookin phat azz plant bro, great skills with that plant. awaitin the smoke out:D

did KCs mango(samo/samo) so ive heard. where did you get your beans? been lookin for a real good papaya plant since I started growin.

awesome show

CBF

70s_PotHead

CBF This is Nirvanas Papaya, seeds were given to me by a friend, only germed 2, the male actually had better and tighter internode structure than this one. Should of took some pollon, just didnt give it much thought at the time.
Also thanks for stopping by to , Tafari, giantman bags and 3legdog :joint:

G

very nice man ... she finished fast & beautiful ,, the more earlier finishing pheno has a bit of a lower yield , but the potentcy makes up for it

peace

Last edited:

Hazy Daze

This guy, 70's, teaches me, both by advice and example, how to grow and grow well. The recent advice he's given me has resulted in my best grow ever. Thank you, Bro. :woohoo: The Papaya looks beyond awesome and I knew it would when you started this grow.

Hazy :jump: Daze

G

70's Pot_head looking fucking awesome! Papaya is really a killer strain, the pictures just brought up some old memories of my own grow. Gotta try it out someday again. And its also a killer smoke ! So be careful :yoinks: :wave: