What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ambrosia SOG .

bamakind

Ambrosia is a cross im working with right now . does well in SOG and is finished in about 65 days . has a sweet aroma to it , but different and i still havent put my finger on it .

this is the mother and she grows nice and bushy with a dark green color . Ambrosia is God bud x Burmese .

Last edited:
G

Nice shots!!

Looks like its a perpetual thing there!!
Very neat and clean opp,good job and have fun!
PEace.

G

Hello and welcome to ICMag. You have a very nice clean garden. And a good photographic eye, looking foward to seeing more.

bamakind

thank you smokey and BT . i grow SOG and will make an order from gypsy soon of some more genetics . i always ordered from marc emery before , but now im gonna try gypsy and some of the fine strains they offer . ill post some more soon and i have crossed these as well and collected seeds . :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts