What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Digging them deep tracks

deep tracks

First thread over here. Lookin fer them deep tracks and maybe mix in a little of that new new.

400W of LED in a 4x4 ~ no bitching, I know. They been in dirt dont hurt for a bit after they was gifted as salty teens from a friend.

Strains as of now are:

top dawg 3chems (original rls)
bodhi godhead
bodhi lucky charms f2
friends mac f2
friends nitro cookies x mac
friends jabberwocky x mac
gg5

See what happens, maybe make a few Fgens along the way. Not breaking any records, dont give a shit.

Giddyup!

days after gettin em
picture.php

day 7 of 12/12
picture.php

clones day 10 since snipped
picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

deep tracks

Day 14 of 12/12 in the tent.

picture.php

Nitro cookies (kmog) x Chemblazzin (strayfox):

picture.php

Lucky Charms F2 top:

picture.php

Godhead top:

picture.php

Few chucks been happenin or bout to happen.

1. MAC F2 did the nasty w/ two MAC F2 males, one croc ogkb mutant, one normal
  2. GG5 hit by MAC F2 mutant male & 3chems F1 male
  3. Nitro cookies x Chemblazzin crop dusted by 3chems F1
  4. 3chems lady makin f2 in mid wk4 (shes a lil slow)
  5. LC F2 and Godhead gonna be hit by 3chems and/or MAC F2 mutant in wk/10 days (also slow)

Floppy fucking GG5 got a cage.

picture.php

deep tracks

Day 21 all

Day 21 all

Day 21 all

Heres a deep dive about each:

Day 21 GG5 is makin nice golf balls, stretch stopped around day 16. Mild earthy citrus scents so far.

Light dusting of 3chems on these:

No dusting on these:

deep tracks

Day 21 3chems was slow to start, and finally growing out of the soil pH issues that caused deformed leaves at first. Great color and big stretch but sturdy. Really enjoying the structure so far. Strong lemony baked goods smell.

She will be hit with selected 3chems male dust for F2 soon.

deep tracks

Day 21 Godhead had a big stretch, shes lanky but sturdy, a little N sensitivity causing a few big fan leaves and smaller bud leaves to curl or burn. This one had a little deformed leaf reaction to the soil pH when first transplanted, but grew out of it in a week, only to then do the leaf curl/burn on big fans at the beginning of flowering. Fine for the last week or 10 days tho. Nice bud set. Cotton candy and earthy, mild scent so far.

Even the godhead lowers lookin good.

deep tracks

Day 21 Nitro Cookies x Chemblazzin is beefy, extra dark green leaves that are somewhat narrow and long-fingered. Thick top spear with excellent development for day 21. Loud minty cologne and light citrus scents. Favorite in the garden so far.

deep tracks

Day 21 MAC F2 producing a single thick pine cone cola spear with cookies hairs but skinnier calyxes (so far). Very nice, loud rotting mango and rubber scents.

MAC F3 in the makin:

deep tracks

Day 21 Lucky Charms F2 is producing skinny hairy wisps that look pretty NLD. Some lowers are looking eaten by whiteflies and maybe some effects of early PM due to very high humidity and low temps at night. Light earthy citrus.

She been hit with 3chems and MAC F2 OGKB-leaner dust, not too much but some.

deep tracks

Day 21 JMAC is also finally growing out of the soil pH issues that caused deformed leaves at first. Just starting to pom pom up, she has greenish pistils. Good stretch. Mild citrus lavender flowery smells.

Ill be doing some light defoliation on the bottoms of all the ladies in the coming days, as well as finishing my chuckin.

deep tracks

Day 28 and I guess this will be my last pic post - the albums popup says I have no more space available to upload pics? Weird in 2019 to only have 4.5MB of storage...thats less than a single 16mpix image...

Oh well. Here ya go. Godhead at day 28.

Nope, I lied.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This picture exceeds your total album file size quota by 8.9 KB.[/FONT]

Womp womp womp.

Lil help, please?

deep tracks

Well thanks for the warm welcome! :) Hah. As true as it is that the RIU moderation sucks, the stories about this place also weren't wrong. I tried.

Also, I found the pic size and other restrictions buried not in a "welcome to ICmag" thread, nor even in a "usage guidelines" thread, but in a "this is what you get for subscribing" thread. It tells me that I need 50 posts before my gallery limit goes up by a measly 20MB.

Guys, this is 2019. Hosting is cheap - 1TB of transfer and unlimited storage on beefy, backed up Linux servers can be found for under $100/mo anywhere in the world. And it aint like old vB forums need a lot of horsepower even if you have 10,000 concurrent users. All about them dolla dolla billz yall. I hate monetizing cannabis.

Anyway, I guess Ill close this thread by saying Im gonna continue on ********.

Have a good one, ICmag.