What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot for Pennies! Southern Oregon 2019

HellaFella420

Veteran
"The Family Jewels" From Humboldt Seed Company
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also, "The Squirt" from Humboldt Seed Co.
picture.php

Ken's Granddaddy Purple
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
your shit turned out way nicer than I expected when I saw the beginning, congrats!

what did the place cost up there, were you permitted or just winging it? plant count?

I have a friend who put 800 hemp plants out this year in a farm field that nobody seemed to notice yet and my patch of real weed has gotten way bigger than I expected from an early July planting.

I jammed a hundred or so clones along the edge of an overgrown field on the cheap with about $800 spent on the soil conditioning.

July 1
picture.php

I put some direct into mounds and filled in between with plants in 10 gallon bags that I plan to finish indoors if the weather turns shitty.
picture.php

they are booming now and I've pulled out the bagged plants to the edge with the in ground plants grown into each other.
Sour Dubble, Forum Cookies, Dosidos and Cake.
picture.php

ECSD and Durban Poison.
picture.php

lets hope the weather holds and the rippers look elsewhere.:biggrin:

HellaFella420

Veteran
your shit turned out way nicer than I expected when I saw the beginning, congrats!

what did the place cost up there, were you permitted or just winging it? plant count?

I have a friend who put 800 hemp plants out this year in a farm field that nobody seemed to notice yet and my patch of real weed has gotten way bigger than I expected from an early July planting.

I jammed a hundred or so clones along the edge of an overgrown field on the cheap with about $800 spent on the soil conditioning.

I put some direct into mounds and filled in between with plants in 10 gallon bags that I plan to finish indoors if the weather turns shitty.

they are booming now and I've pulled out the bagged plants to the edge with the in ground plants grown into each other.
Sour Dubble, Forum Cookies, Dosidos and Cake, ECSD and Durban Poison.

lets hope the weather holds and the rippers look elsewhere.:biggrin:

That's a damn proper lineup of flavors there! They looking super proper an healthy too!

It's a buddy's family property [one of the places he grew up]
4k a month for a 5 acre property on-grid with 2x houses, ~10 light indoor grow room, 3x drying sheds, septic, 2x turn-key [previously] OMPP gardens in addition to all the extra ground space we decided to occupy. Just wingin' int for now ;)

moritzst

sweet stuff goin on there, enough work for a start.... just nice

greez

ps: love those before/after pics

HellaFella420

Veteran
The deer have been relentless, Sister had to build a full-on enclosure!
picture.php

Purple People Eater
picture.php

Plants were small so multiple plantings per box
picture.php

Dat People Eater in the back though!
picture.php

Wha!
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
North end of the original field "Serengeti"
picture.php

Big Sky!
picture.php

Not sure the strains here, they are written sown somewhere though...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
MAC1 at "Serengeti South"
picture.php

I liked the GDP a lot better last time I grew it, Da Faq is this?
picture.php

Black Lime Reserve, great plant but retiring it due to lack of interest
picture.php

picture.php

Bottle wall in one of the houses
picture.php

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome work !! amazing what a this plant and a little elbow grease will get ya !!
You guys really made it happen ! Happy Harvest :)