What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Root zone temperature

Sharkota

I would like to know if there is any technology to keep the root zone at ideal temperature 22ºC(72ºF). Not interested in homemade or DIY, cause it is for big greenhouses.
Thank you for replying.

Sharkota

Thanks for respond, sorry i did not mentioned that has to be cooling the root zone, cause in summer outdoor can rich easy over 35ºC so just imagine inside!

Home-Grown

I would like to know if there is any technology to keep the root zone at ideal temperature 22ºC(72ºF). Not interested in homemade or DIY, cause it is for big greenhouses.
Thank you for replying.

Recent research has shown buried pipes in ground can be used in recirculating systems as with eco buildings.
The same process can also directly cool nutrient.

Look at separating nutrient in a cool room. White or cover/bury any long run pipes.
The insulation of roots can help reduce sudden temp changes.

Think about all approaches separately, and how you might apply.
Comes down to your setup and financial means, what it is worth.

Latest posts

Latest posts