What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WEED THE PEOPLE

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

A look beyond the pot-activist propaganda and politics that will challenge everything you thought you knew about medical marijuana. Filmmakers Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein of The Business of Being Born reveal the personal stories of those whose lives are caught up in the cannabis medicine controversy.

RMS

:smoweed:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I enjoyed the documentary on netflix in the sense of children defeating their cancers with cannabis oils but really made me irritated that the one lady would charge the terminally ill childrens family for the cure if i were capable of doing such i would help all i could just for the compensation being the results (good results) being the outcome because those prices and egos they had expressed was disgusting

If you help someone have compassion not greed by using your abilities to to rise up instead do it just to prove a point to entities like big pharma and all the prostitute politicians who ruin our country not for profits nor to build the EGO

thanks for making this thread

Bless up

shaggyballs

Veteran
Yep, we could put a plant in every yard.
Give it all away to those who can not grow like garden vegetables.

But Big Money will have it their way.

If you ask me they should just admit they openly lied and cannabis does have medical value.

Completly remove it from the controlled substances act and let folks do what they want with it.

Sure some rules are cool to keep kids out of it.

Medical Cannabis will soon belong 100% to big Pharma so Med patients will pay big cash for cannabis treatment in the future.