What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
O the joys of outdoor growing lol. Ok this evening I spray the deer repellent before dark when I'm watering some plants. Well about midnight I walk out on my back porch and there's 2 deers.....i try to scare them but there so tame there not scared of me. So I go and get the deer repellent im up in the mtns on the other side of my property were Ive got a few plants. I'm up in there wirh a flashlight and I'm spraying the heck outta the area my plants are again. Man I hope those damn things don't mess with those plants. If they do it wasn't from lack of spraying that deer repellent shit, fingers crossed. I know there always close around I don't think they will bother them knock on wood

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Eyeballing potential sunshine in Portland is really easy because everything is laid out in a grid oriented with the cardinal directions and the latitude is close to 45ºN. Out in the woods where you are things are more irregular, but its your place so I bet you've got a pretty good idea of whats what around where already. When I was a kid in Virginia I liked to look for any patch when the weeds grew 10' tall because that looked like a good spot to grow tall annuals and not have them be seen, letting the other plants tell me where the good spots were was all the info I needed.

it's like a jungle in my area lol, there's other areas that's not so dense. I'm not in a idea location to grow. Ive had to cut alot of timber the last yr or 2 trying to get sun. Then it's hard to get sun before 9am because the cloud layer from the mtns. Ive gotta get some stuff took up to my guerilla site this wk and start getting them transplant into the ground

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
everythings hardened off thursedays the big day. still got handful nl autos and geurilla golds unsexed soon id imagine. wv forgot to mention have fast diesels from RG that were freebies will have to see how they perform outside.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
everythings hardened off thursedays the big day. still got handful nl autos and geurilla golds unsexed soon id imagine. wv forgot to mention have fast diesels from RG that were freebies will have to see how they perform outside.

I accidentally let my Fast Diesels get flooded out in a big t-storm last year ....i didn't get them in fast enough. But I've got 1-2 that I'll be putting in holes or grow pots here pretty soon. But I had good luck with a few realgorillaseeds strains last year. Ive got quiet a few RGS strains going for this year. I did good with Seedsman strains, and KC Brains.

Well those deer probably walk right past my plants last nite, when I saw them it was around 75yds from them. I'm hoping that deer and rabbit repellent works like last year. Bad thing I almost vomit from the smell.

I was gonna see if anybody has every grown Moby Dick from Diafem??? I've got a few seedlings im going grow outdoors and kinda excited!!! WW x Haze is a winner. I hope they got the old school WW. That's one thing I didn't really care for was Seedsman WW, but the BB and Jack is great

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
did dinafems purple moby dick last indoor run from freebie seed doing the clone off it again. big buds very funky taste leaves linger in air must be from the jack herer in it. i was gonna try it outdoors have mold issues in my climate. wasnt sure how resistant it is

PDX Dopesmoker

I found another one of my sprouts around town, this one not looking too great yet
pPFGUtz.jpg

but its at a spot with irrigation overlooking the west bank of the Willamette River and should get morning sun, so its got potential. bottom center in pic
qyrx8lC.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
that was the outdoor mix. have a purple moby in flower room just started flipped timer. will throw up some pics once she gets going

meadowman

i found habanero's and veggy oil in blender emulsified then sit overnight and strain. i would add to pump up sprayer with water and couple drops of dish soap. shake well n spray plants n surrounding area…when i first used it i just sprayed the plant with spray bottle. came back to everything in area stomped to the ground,,must of burned the shit out a them. they avoid the area after u re apply after rain for week or so. used it on stalk in flower when rabbits targeted it every fall. good luck this year!

Greenthumber

picture.php

The girls are finally in their last home for the long run(20 gallon pots) going to let the little one grow a bit then she’ll go into a 10-20 gallon. Up to this point they have flourished in the @dig_it_super_soil and transplanted into a small bed of digit with the rest being my home made locally sourced soil to let them work themselves into my mix they’ve been begging for more root area so here they go!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

The girls are finally in their last home for the long run(20 gallon pots) going to let the little one grow a bit then she’ll go into a 10-20 gallon. Up to this point they have flourished in the @dig_it_super_soil and transplanted into a small bed of digit with the rest being my home made locally sourced soil to let them work themselves into my mix they’ve been begging for more root area so here they go!

Sweet! Get ready to watch them grow! Thanks for sharing! Looking healthy! I think there needs to be more soil in the containers. They should be filled with soil up to near the top in my opinion to give more room for roots. Could even be transplanted into larger containers if you want larger plants and flowers!

Thanks for sharing PDX! That spot has potential! Haha! We may see a few of them actually go to harvest! That would be cool! Well if a cool landscaper is working on it, he or she will probably leave it along I'd imagine!

You're right though, we all need to overgrow to help turn the tide on this immoral prohibition. So many people have believed the lies about cannabis. Some people have never seen good quality cannabis and really don't know what they're even talking about!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spent a few hours over the course of 3 days pruning tree limbs. Trying to raise a good crop this year! Top dressing and topping is next weekend! Right on schedule! Lots more rain later this week!. :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

Greenthumber

Sweet! Get ready to watch them grow! Thanks for sharing! Looking healthy! I think there needs to be more soil in the containers. They should be filled with soil up to near the top in my opinion to give more room for roots. Could even be transplanted into larger containers if you want larger plants and flowers!

Thanks for sharing PDX! That spot has potential! Haha! We may see a few of them actually go to harvest! That would be cool! Well if a cool landscaper is working on it, he or she will probably leave it along I'd imagine!

You're right though, we all need to overgrow to help turn the tide on this immoral prohibition. So many people have believed the lies about cannabis. Some people have never seen good quality cannabis and really don't know what they're even talking about!

Yes I am quite pleased with how healthy they are! loving the soil they’re in for sure! Good eye I know it’s a good 5 or 6 inches shallow of being full pots unfortunately it’s all the soil I had cooking at the moment I have to get a few more bags of compost and make a new batch of soil mix for the other 2 that will need transplanting shortly. But I won’t add to much more just for the fact that I’ll be topdressing along the way as well. First run outdoors and with my own soil mix so this is basically just a test run year to see what to expect next year with size (of plant, pots, growing area etc etc. honestly I think running 4 plants in a 8x8 area is a bit much so I plan on keeping the other two plants a bit smaller but we’ll see how it goes and if I have to move the smaller ones out I can.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I had 4 Honduran, 2 Strawberry Cough, 2 Trainwreck and 4 Swazi that I've been vegging since April 1st (no foolin). They're in 3 gallon pots. I had to carry them 2 at a time into a new gorilla spot, plus Promix, shovel & auger. It was tough for this old man, but I did it.

I don't normally do that much work for a dozen plants, but, this spot is just too beautiful not to do something worthwhile with.

picture.php

An artesian well feeds the pond. PH is 6.9-7

Latest posts

Latest posts