What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sounds cool Scorpion. Great to have your own strain that is what you like. I never tried breeding except for some strains that hermied and weren't caught in time. I've been thinking about it allot, bc it's been tough to find what I want.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If ya got something like a nice clone only of Triangle
Kush or another gem,it just comes down to male selection .
I'm always afraid to have a Male within a quarter mile of me.....lol and I wasnt even a boy scout

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've had them under a LED, and getting ready to change it to 12/12, so almost all but 2-3 will be outdoor grown hopefully by kindbud38.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Harry.
picture.php

mikeandnaomi

garlic ceynne pepper spray. make it. works wonders on caterpillars etc creates an organic barrier (keep away) and kills. works 100% of the time.

Green Squall

Himalayan ganja plants basking in the late afternoon sun. I've got 7 Parvati out back and one Nandi Devi in a planter on the deck.

picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I have a couple out in the woods in grow bags. Some of you guys are killing it though!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey Guys.
Been away far too long. Had some business working with a very large international cannabis corporation, which will go unnamed, for the past few months and it necessitated my staying off the " Weed webs" for a while
Ive been doing my thing though.. of course.
My outdoor garden is doing well. Growing in 30 gallon bags in a mix of Lambert's potting soil, chicken and cow manure, compost, seaweed, seashells, lime, green sand, Espoma Garden Tone, Azomite, Perlite, guano and even a couple whole big fat white perch buried in each bag.

Group shot:
picture.php

Cool Creek's LemChem. This did very well last year with good mold resistance.
picture.php

Cool Creek's Lemon OG.
picture.php

Useful Seed's Bag of Skunks and Oranges. Got these seeds late mid-June but its doing it's thing.
picture.php

Some sort of White Widow. Got the seed from a local grower. It was a bit slow at start but it's catching up now.
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
Tony's Gorilla Bubble bx4
picture.php

Ninja Fruit.
picture.php

Jaw's Blue Dream x Cookie Wreck. The small plant to the left was found growing in some unused dirt outside.
I think it's of Grindhouse' Prophet stock.
picture.php

My own cross of Jamaican seed stock x PCK.
picture.php

Some F2 plants I made last year with Afterthoughts genetics.
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Killin' it Captain. First class all the way.

Doing any teas along with the killer soil?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
The Ninja Fruit started flowering a week or so ago so I hit a couple individual branches with pollen from Grindhouse Prophet and Diablo males.

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks ! No teas yet, Zeez. They haven't shown the need for anything but water as of yet. I'm watching them carefully though and will start brewing if need be.
Started giving them a very heavy trim yesterday. I removed a good 30-40 percent from the Ninja fruit and Gorilla bubble. They were massive hairy bushes before getting a shave...
Last night after trim I hit them with their first dose of PreStop biofungicde and about a week ago I gave them a light spray of Spinosad.

Killin' it Captain. First class all the way.

Doing any teas along with the killer soil?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
Ninja Fruit from indoors this past winter.
The plant I have outside is a clone of this plant.
I think the Prophet and Diablo seeds will produce some interesting plants.
picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They really look amazing Capt. You're going to have a great season.

I've been hitting them 1-2x per week with tea early this season to stretch the soil life out.
Put this sprayer together with an on demand pump.
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great guys! Thanks for the update captain Ahab! Thats an excellent mix to run, even has a couple fish for nitrogen! I guess you''ve done that before! I use garden tone and have had amazing results every year! I just have a little disease issue because of the wet weather right now. About to do a drench app with bacilius.

Tea is like magic, its alive! Beneficial bacteria do the work, always stop to thank them! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts