What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mass growers. Tiime to wake those mothers up and germ some seeds.

OGKB
Scouts Breath
Irene
Sunset Sherbert
Chemdog Sister
GG4
ECSD
Fire OG
San Fernando Valley OG SFV
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Nice and clean set up you got there. I am still weeding out males and waiting to see what flowers look like before I commit to whats going outdoor. I have chem d, bruce banner, lemon jedi, scout breath, and a mix of rando indica`s from sensi. Gonna start getting the outdoor garden ready in the next couple weeks. Good luck everyone!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'd be careful putting anything outside till around memorial day. We tend to get odd freezes. If you do put them out just be ready to pull them inside if it's gonna frost. And good luck Zeez! I'm just starting some seeds/clones now hoping they be ready for next month.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm a little behind, but should be able to start the first clones in a week or so. Should still work out for getting some good growth on them before going outside. Still haven't totally made up my mind what's going outside. Definitely a bunch of cookies in the mix.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Any of you do a cover crop instead of mulch? Thinking about planting something after I put the girls in the ground or maybe before. Clover maybe? Wondering what others in the area do :tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Seeds are great! 1 week up.
Wedding cake germinated but hasn't yet sprouted.

picture.php
picture.php

Phished880

Looking good Zeez. Hoping to have my indoor crop finishing soon and then off to the great outdoors. Looking like I’ll be running some c99 but wedding cake makes my mouth water.

Green Squall

When's everyone putting their plants out? Weather outlook is finally looking decent, so I think they'll be going on the deck in partial sunshine next week, and then into the garden soon after. I'm on the coast, so its a bit warmer than inland.

This years selection will be all freebies I've accumulated.

Real Seed Company - Parvati
Mass Medical Strains - Star Pupil x Weapon X
TGA Subcool - Dairy Queen

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Just started cleaning the garden. Lots of worms and frogs already :woohoo: once I am finished cleaning gotta dig out and mix 12 holes. Hopefully everything is done within the next week so I can get plants out soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck everyone :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I put 5 plants out the 11th. They look good except for the sun bleaching cause I didn't let them acclimate enough. Gonna put another 5-7 plants out there this weekend if I have the time.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm so far behind this year. Big setback getting started.

I did get the measuring stakes in for the new hoop house. That'll be great once it's done.

dufous

Also late. Too cold and wet until this week.

Got some seedlings in the cold frame now that it's warm.

I'm growing strains from my wish list this year:

Serious Seeds Serious Six
Dutch Passion Durban Poison
Mandala Seeds Purple Paro Valley.

Always wanted to give these a try.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Chopped 3 holly trees this morning and hauled them off. Little battery powered DeWalt chain saw did good. Two batteries for the whole job.

They were blocking sunlight where the hoop house is going.

Starting the hoop house this weekend. Looking forward to light dep.

picture.php

Green Squall

Chopped 3 holly trees this morning and hauled them off. Little battery powered DeWalt chain saw did good. Two batteries for the whole job.

They were blocking sunlight where the hoop house is going.

Starting the hoop house this weekend. Looking forward to light dep.

View Image

I'm actually looking to buy a battery powered chainsaw to cut small trees and fallen limbs on my property. Would you recommend that one? And how long does a charge last?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm actually looking to buy a battery powered chainsaw to cut small trees and fallen limbs on my property. Would you recommend that one? And how long does a charge last?

I'm happy with the DeWalt. I have some of their other stuff too so it was cheaper to buy the bare saw. It's definitely not a Stihl or Husqvarna, but for what it is, it's great. You can remove the clutch cover in 20 seconds and no tools and tighten the chain anytime with two fingers. Three good sized trees - the chain came off a couple times getting pinched. It takes about two minutes to fix. The great part is you don't have to beat the crap out of your self to get it started and it's quiet. I'd buy it all over again. So, pretty happy with it. With the big batteries it's like a tank of gas in a gas saw.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
The garden is pretty much ready. Gonna put plants out tomorrow to acclimate hopefully have them planted in the ground monday.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts