What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fentanyl-laced marijuana

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A member here had trouble ordering kratom and web site proved dubious. Side effects of kratom are nasty.
I'll stick to what works and decrease with CBD capsules, etc..

'Boogieman'

Fake weed is actually a thing. Many people where I live on probation or in work release smoke it and it gets them super high for about 10-20 minutes.

redlaser

Veteran
Fake weed, k2, spice, really has nothing to do with actual cannabis, it’s some random plant matter sprayed with whatever to give it an effect that at one time resembled pot effects.

It’s used to cast a bad light on real cannabis which has none of the negative effects, but people will still bad mouth real weed over the fake stuff.

It’s only available as a result of prohibition of real weed, and used because people can’t afford to fail a drug test, and some use it because they can’t find pot.

A member here had trouble ordering kratom and web site proved dubious. Side effects of kratom are nasty.
I'll stick to what works and decrease with CBD capsules, etc..

What sorts of nasty side effects did you experience from kratom?

I've been taking kratom much daily for about 7 years now (for aches & pains, anxiety, energy, etc etc...), I experience no side effects what so ever. Coffee/caffeine has more side effects for me.

A friend of mine has worked with kratom for almost as long as I have, he too doesn't experience any side effects. I'm really not aware of many side effects from kratom, but I know this leaf just doesn't vibe/mesh with some peoples systems for some reason tho that's not the norm.

I've also never once had an issue ordering from any vendor, there are lots of reputable/legit vendors out there.

Either way...just figured I'd mention it since it's a very effective alternative to pharmaceutical opioids for myself and many other folks. Small amounts of kratom and cannabis are part of my daily regimen.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Update on that article. What they didn't make a huge deal about, was the second article they released. Stating that the weed that tested positive for fentanyl , actually didn't have any of the drug in it. It was a false positive test.

Being someone who battled opiates for a few years. I can tell you without hesitation that nobody is gonna waste fentanyl on weed. No fucking way weed dealers are gonna put that shit on weed. Now heroin dealers making "death bags" , yeah that happens all the time. Bodies start dropping, sales go up. As fucked up as that sounds, it's facts.

Latest posts

Latest posts