What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blood and Wine - GROW DIARY

andl

well here 're some shots of the plants the sativa leaning ones look very overfeeded with Nitrogen....

i just gave (yesterday or the day before) 10/10 cocos A/B and 4ml green sensation but they dont look happy to me.... damn (this is EC 1.1-1.2) with a little drop of cal-mag supply

here are plant shots

first plant is Jacky #1 , 2nd pic is the crazy lemon kush also on the 3rd pic, the 4th is the best smelling royal gorilla i have, all other shots are jack#1/2 but the last is the remo chemo from dinafem she s taking all nutes whaterver she s tiht hard one all temps cold warm she doesnt care she jsut keeps growing she s really big for an indica because *its the girls fight" :D
ok doesnt look that bad because i took good pictures ^^

PS: flowering day 36 these jackys will take their 70 days for sure

Attachments

• looks crazy.jpg
    looks crazy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010784.jpg
    P1010784.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010786.JPG
    P1010786.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010788.jpg
    P1010788.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010790.jpg
    P1010790.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 21
  • remodoinggreat.jpg
    remodoinggreat.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010804.jpg
    P1010804.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010802.jpg
    P1010802.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010792.jpg
    P1010792.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

andl

well at least the jackys definetly got the haze inside look at those fingers :D

must be a killer cross the tropical skunk male (reg.) and the jacky female (reg.)

i care a lot about the jackys because its the only regular strain i could get to germinate so its regxreg cross

all others are feminized seeds.....

andl

well at least the jackys definetly got the haze inside look at those fingers :D

must be a killer cross the tropical skunk male (reg.) and the jacky female (reg.)

i care a lot about the jackys because its the only regular strain i could get to germinate so its regxreg cross

all others are feminized seeds.....

if you take in mind that i liked the old jack flash so much ( this was a great plant, in every respect) there were too much benefits which i cant even post here lol

and this was an influenced jackH. with some skunk genetics, and thats exactly what i have here now

just with some insane cali genetics too look at the lineage of the strain:

Tropicanna Punch [Purple Punch x Tropicanna Cookies] x Peach Skunk

andl

last pics for today this is the seed project.

i love this triple cheese it reminds me of that ol'school blueberry chesse taste which sticks onto you palate for minutes...even with drinking and eating you cant get rid of the taste, its absolutely incredible, cannot describe no words can.

problem is that smell is often hard to transfer equally into taste, so we will see.

but this is a fast plant you wont believe i pollinated this triple chesse at day 24 of flowering! its true

barneys claims they finish in 50-55 days as far as i can see this is absolutly possible

Thanks for the freebies holy seeds !

4th pic is the branch i pollinated (get a strong one need strong and good seeds) you can see the hairs turned brown so all worked out well i think.

i made it this way i put a paper bag over thebranch i wanted to pollinate then moved the plants into a room with no airflow and put on some masked and only boxershorts :D then cut a tiny hole off the bag put pollen inside, covered with duct tape and shaked the shit out of it then sprayed the plants with plain tap watern, let them sit for 48 hours in the bathroom then again removed (in shorts) the paperbag and sprayed down the whole plant dripping wet and after rhat i put them back into the growing tent i repeat this with serveral strains, because i just took 3 plants out each time

yes and i took a shower after pollinating them to be safe no pollen stuck on my hair or clothes

JUST 6 DAYS AFTER!

lets make somme seeds !

:woohoo::dance013::woohoo:

Attachments

• seeds_formin2.jpg
    seeds_formin2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 20
  • seeds_4_best.jpg
    seeds_4_best.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 19
  • seeds_3.jpg
    seeds_3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 19
  • seeds_2.jpg
    seeds_2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
  • seeds_1.jpg
    seeds_1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • seeds_forming1.jpg
    seeds_forming1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
G

Your ladies are loving life, on track for a large frosty yield.
I had barneys pineapple chunk, soo delicious till the very last puff nom nom nom. And wrapped you in a warm blanket of bliss. One of the best smokes I've had.

What is tropicanna punch, by who? and this is the one that is meeting jacky pollen?
What is the lemon kush?
Sativas can be tricky, some more sensitive then others, some may be impossible to grow to fullest potential but therein lies the challenge.
Peaceout, Dots.

andl

yes the look good but now i got to pay attention because its hard to cacluclate/feed all the diffrent kinds of population some are 50% haze some are 90% kush which makes it hard to exactly feed them what they need, because i observed its too much fertilizer inside i today put em all out and let them drink 5-5-4-4ml/10Litres Cocos A/B/GreenSensation/CalMag

i borrow my EC meter to a friend but i m sure i m under EC 1.0 and they will love it you will see next 3 days.

i also quit the HNO3 to reduce PH because theres is some NO3 in the cal mag supplyment, and i dont want to give much more nitrogen to them

WHATS THE TROPICANNA PUNCH is good question i want to know also more details about but i hope some of the holy seeds bank peeps jump in to clear a little bit up as far as i know its some kind of tropical cookie cross with grandaddy pruple or so and then with peach skunk

i didnt prefere those pollen but since i got no male plant from the Jack Herer nor a single Jack flash germed i was in need to get some pollen fast and i wanted regular one so i just contacted the holy seeds guys

PS: but cali cookie influence with the skunk improvment should get some nice Jacky infants, both are regular pollen/seeds so be prepared to win the next cannabis cup *lol* just kidding

PS: ALL plants get pollinated with same reg Pollen which is this Tropical Skunk from the Holy Seeds Bank because i had no male bro'
but all these other strains are feminized ones, ONLY the Jacky's are regular!

Last edited:

andl

IF YOURE INTERESTED IN I UPDATED THE 2nd PAGE WITH ALL THE FEMALES I GOT IN MY TENT, DISFRUTAR AMIGOS

andl

Your ladies are loving life, on track for a large frosty yield.
I had barneys pineapple chunk, soo delicious till the very last puff nom nom nom. And wrapped you in a warm blanket of bliss. One of the best smokes I've had.

What is tropicanna punch, by who? and this is the one that is meeting jacky pollen?
What is the lemon kush?
Sativas can be tricky, some more sensitive then others, some may be impossible to grow to fullest potential but therein lies the challenge.
Peaceout, Dots.

my last girlfriend grew a selected clone of barneys pinapple she was overwhelmed by the potential and power of that plant,

lemon kush is fron sweet seed spanish seedbank they claimed to cross the old fashioned San Fernando Vally Kush (which is very lemon tasty OG) with kosher kush which gives the power plants doenst look indica their structure is definetly more sativa leaning, but we will see ;)

andl

i will watch closely what happens maybe i will cut the cocs A/B sooner and get only the cal mag suppliment which contains some NO3 inside and a little bit of the green sensation, i ll let you know.

i even dont want them to get much bigger....

andl

the old titel blood and wine - grow diary...

this thread, doesnt not deserve it

help me find a good titel, because this diary is about

enjoying life, travelling, food, extractions, growing (lol), preservation of genetics, and so lets find a good TOPIC TITEL all proposals will be put into consideration, i think i m dont find a good titel by myself for so many informations

helps appreciated thanks in advance

G

You know the sativas dominants can surprise you in a good way later on, when they ooze resin.
For me its keeping temps in check and top away from lights as they will run. Feed low and be attentive in watering is maybe all you can do in certain substrates, (and then there is building your own soil and comparing results.

I like blood and wine:biggrin: :smokeit:

andl

You know the sativas dominants can surprise you in a good way later on, when they ooze resin.
For me its keeping temps in check and top away from lights as they will run. Feed low and be attentive in watering is maybe all you can do in certain substrates, (and then there is building your own soil and comparing results.

i hope they will, its just they were right now in this early lemony smelling stage and i need the full catholic shit pure incense to get all my people high as crazy on sundays church sessions ^^

well its hard i can just bend them because lamps are 2 meteres high nor more space left, time to cot some holes into the ceiling of the tent, right? :D

well thanks maybe i ll kepp blood and wine

andl

temps are controllable even with 20-30cm space, more concerned about light stress and o also you re right maybe its a good idea to give plain tap water one or twice for these sativas!

ph optimized but no hno3 better posphor acid, no need fore more N i think or very very low doses constantly

thanks for advice

PS: keep following if ireally fuck something uo now, but its hard when you make it good till day 40 most of the time youre safe.... even if you just give plain tap water for the rest of the growing cycle ^^ LOL even you fuck it molre up when concentrations tnose high ec values.... you should go down after day 35-45 with your nutrient level, thats a fact

Last edited:

andl

reserved, im tired i gonna post some more important detaisl about growing and extraction, but i got need some rest...

good night fellas

G

i hope they will, its just they were right now in this early lemony smelling stage and i need the full catholic shit pure incense to get all my people high as crazy on sundays church sessions ^^

well its hard i can just bend them because lamps are 2 meteres high nor more space left, time to cot some holes into the ceiling of the tent, right? :D

well thanks maybe i ll kepp blood and wine
:laughing:

The data you gather from this grow will fare you better in the next.
Get your tools back from your mate, EC meter and pH pen are critical tools.
Good night and keep it up:tiphat:

andl

flowering day 38

Attachments

• P1020102.jpg
    P1020102.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 19
  • P1020103.jpg
    P1020103.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 18
  • P1020104.jpg
    P1020104.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 18
  • P1020107.jpg
    P1020107.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

andl

damn i got a good camera but i cant still take nice sharp pictures, i n not a good phtograph, sorry guys