What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for regular auto flower seeds

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
@budding- what have you grown before? youll get to 50 posts in now time.
check yer "my ic" top right and see if people rep-ed you. that helpz.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True breed seeds has regular autos look for them on IG.

Not a functioning site. Everything SOLD OUT. Plus, it could be a phantom store due to language, similar to Star Dust listing our gear and others from other seed sites. Sham web site store.

Buy from reputable breeders or seed sites. Just because it's on IG doesn't mean it's a true authentic site.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Instagram is full of people selling other peoples genetics then just straight up disappearing into the night.

Mountain Wizard

Just wanted to put a heads up to anyone who may not be in the know, what an incredible dude aridbud is. without going into details, just know he is a stand up guy of great character. It's always worth it to do business with quality people and quality products. Carry on ab.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just got a male plant in my afterthought autos. It's a venera spyder. I moved it into my clone tent to keep it separated. Also I can re-iterate Aridbud is good people.

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agent PH- Looks good, healthy...it'll put on a nice top hat of pollen! Figure a few more inches....light is how far away not that it's sequestered?

While not large, you're going to have best strain traits to pass on Glad you separated him!

In providing pollen to females, the males are also contributing half of the DNA that will make up the subsequent offspring. Thus, selecting males which display advantageous traits can produce offspring that will retain those traits.

Here's what you look for in male plants:

Remove any males that grow extremely quickly or are very tall. In general, these particular plants are best for producing fibers rather than flowers. (a lot of growers unfamiliar with breeding choose this....seems logical, but not)

Keep plants with large and hollow stems and get rid of any stems with too much pith (spongy white tissue). There is a link between stem type and THC content. It's been explored here on IC.

Pick males with tight, dense flowers and get rid of any with a loose and airy structure.

Focus on males with the best odor.

Definitely choose a male that will complement the traits of the female.

Dust early. If you have a female starting to ripen next 2 weeks (guessing with pic above), have them next to each other. Gently shake the male next to female w/ pistils. You can do this for about 2 weeks. Best seeds are ripened in 40-45 days. If you wait too long, pistils starting the dusk of their life, seed production won't finish to fruition.

Good luck! I think you'll like the cross you have intended! Thumbs up!