What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CoCo's 85w Grow Tent

CoCo_LoCo

I built a DIY aerocloner this weekend.

I found the perfect container to fit my veg area. Into it goes a submersible pump that pumps into a manifold
with 8 misters attached.

I used a hole saw to make the openings in the lid and placed plastic net pots with the bottoms cut off into said openings. Foam discs hold the clones in place.

Very happy with the result. It has space for 20 clones.

Im keen to see how quickly the roots form.

I took 3 clones from each plant and defoliated.

Also a DIY net. Id rather buy netting but the growshop only sells netting with a huge pore size.

WalterWhy

RSA representing! Albiet in from the east coast...
Neat, clean setup impressive.

Should try get another qb in there bump up the grammage.

Great work grow bro

CoCo_LoCo

Thanks guys :D

Id like to add a qb but I have to keep my electricity usage down as I get free electricity as part of my rent.

I might bump up to 9 plants next run and try get a really dense scrog.

nickman

Veteran
Very nice coco... loco...

I’m very interested in your diy cloner...!!!...
I need to do something similar...!!!...

CoCo_LoCo

Thank you!

@nickman I copied this design but used different materials.

https://youtu.be/hI6VTQDUhPk

He uses pvc I just used normal garden pipe and connectors.

His pump is 1900 litres an hour mine is only 800 l/h but my container is much smaller.

CoCo_LoCo

1 week of 12/12

1 week of 12/12

Ive been working the net and the ladies are looking great.

The aerocloner is a success! Roots appearing after only 5 days. Very happy about this. It was fun making it and im glad it works. It leaks ever so slightly but its not an issue.

Last edited:

SamsonsRiddle

if you want to use silicon, just do it really light as most people i know do now. 1 drop per gallon (pro-tekt) does wonders, and doesn't mess with your ph very much at all.

CoCo_LoCo

Thank you for the kind words and advice. It is much appreciated!!!

So two days ago, after 12 days in the aerocloner, I potted all the clones into coco.

My ongoing battle with fungus gnats has been a losing one. Nothing has worked.

Ive tried:

• Layer of perlite
  • layer of leca
  • Neem drench
  • sticky traps
  • soap/water traps
  • h2o2 drench

All failed. My next attempt is home made bags made out of nylon preventing entry to the pot.

I checked on them earlier and there was a fungus gnat sitting on one of the bags. They are such irritating little shits. The area I live in is infested with the things.

Last edited:

CoCo_LoCo

Some close ups:

Exodus Cheese (im dropping this strain as it takes too long to clone)

Mandarin Cookies

Bubblegum

Orange Kush Cake

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Thank you for the kind words and advice. It is much appreciated!!!

So two days ago, after 12 days in the aerocloner, I potted all the clones into coco.

My ongoing battle with fungus gnats has been a losing one. Nothing has worked.

Ive tried:

• Layer of perlite
  • layer of leca
  • Neem drench
  • BTI
  • sticky traps
  • soap/water traps
  • h2o2 drench

All failed. My next attempt is home made bags made out of nylon preventing entry to the pot.

I checked on them earlier and there was a fungus gnat sitting on one of the bags. They are such irritating little shits. The area I live in is infested with the things.

[URL=https://i.imgur.com/p36NDZrh.jpg]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://i.imgur.com/TWa4o4ih.jpg]View Image[/url]

If you can find it run hydroguard in your feed for the coco. I run it at 1ml per gal and never have gnats, use it from charging coco right through till 2 weeks before harvest. The 1 time I didn't use it I had gnats. Good luck :tiphat:

CoCo_LoCo

Hey man thanks for the advise. Unfortunately I live in South Africa so the vast majority of American products are not available here.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
What about S.F nematodes? Those have always worked for me.. add in some Stateo. S. Mites a d Rove beatles for the ultimate in gnat destruction.

Latest posts

Latest posts