What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is YOUR favorite/best strain cbd or thc for anxiety

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
CBS doesn't work for me with anxiety. I stumbled upon a 12 week plus Durban that made me happy as shit. Would've never thought of that strain for anxiety or the like.

My point is try as many as you can. You might be surprised.

As science always prevails lets dig into a scientific journal with valuable information that can always open up doors for us to better comprehend this subject of cannabis and anxiety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6204402/#!po=0.961538

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Terpenes also play a big role in alleviating symptoms by finding the appropriate ratio of compounds we are sure to get the alleviation we who suffer of anxiety deserve blessed be and hope all can find what they need to help live the quality of life we all deserve

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Though you must take into consideration the quality of the samples being used, the study is rather enlightening for me. Ty for posting it :D

According to the study, THC was rated the most effective and CBD did not much at all. It actually scored a higher result for "least effective" than THC did. Again, I'm still figuring a large +/- due to unknown sample quality.

Good find. :D

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Though you must take into consideration the quality of the samples being used, the study is rather enlightening for me. Ty for posting it :D

According to the study, THC was rated the most effective and CBD did not much at all. It actually scored a higher result for "least effective" than THC did. Again, I'm still figuring a large +/- due to unknown sample quality.

Good find. :D

Thanks if i can find anymore to read i will make sure to share here blessed be DC

Wendull C.

Veteran
I'll ask you the same question I asked I-see-maggy, and that is for you to describe your CBD usage and how it did not work for you.

What I see many, **many**, people doing is using CBD like a pain killer. They take some and wait to see how well it works and then decide then and there if it was effective or not. CBD does not work this way. CBD works over time, and works much better when your system has been properly saturated for a while.

Want to 'test' CBD? Use the same small (measured) amount, use it twice a day, every day, and use it for at least 3 weeks.

Anything less than this is not a 'test' of CBD. If you did something very similar and saw no results, chances are good CBD is not going to help you much. If you did not, then you really have not tested CBD yet.
:tiphat:

I never kept it up for more than a week. I have seen it work instantaneously for epilepsy and to relieve a 3 month headache in my friend who died of throat and brain cancer that also enveloped his optical nerve. It was mixed with thc was the only thing that gave him relief. Not morphine or oxycodone. Hydromorphone worked in a hospital setting intravenously but pills had no effect.

I gave up on it too soon. I will take your advice. Thank you.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Awesome :)

Now I'm wondering if the 'no real effect' from CBD in the study is due to the same reasons, folks not using it properly...

UnoHuddson

I recently have learned about CBD products and was pleasantly surprised because as it turns out, these are natural products that do not harm your body. My friend decided to give me CBD Chocolate UK and I think it was the most delicious chocolate that I tasted. My friend knows how much I love to drink coffee in the morning and this chocolate really perfectly complements my daily morning coffee ritual. I've already ordered a few other flavors and I can't wait to get them delivered. I am also thinking of trying CBD oil, so I would be grateful if you would advise me on proven brands where I can order this oil.

Chappi

Second generation genetics Rosaberry is under rated.
great flavor citrus/rose blueberry funk, lots of it too not faint.
Very anti anxiety without making you sleepy.
Easy to grow and great yielder.

Willie G Lebanese is great too if you want an “up” cbd strain that’s clear but no anxiety.