What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline strain

Cheesegez

I have a phenotype of a particular strain of cannabis it's bright purple and smells like Berrys a lil ... All my mates say it's shoreline and they smoke it in the dam and it's so popular over there in the coffee shops ... And it's clone only

Can anyone spread any information on the genetics etc?

Peace
CG

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
What Guys smoke in Dam must be the Genetic from Devils Havrest i guess?

JetLife175

Veteran
Hey there Cheesegez. What you have is the devils harvest version of shoreline. The original looks completely different. Very bright lime green, distinct pistils and bud/leaf structure. She grows like a jungle vine. There's a thread on here somewhere with legit photos. It's a old skunk selection from the shoreline Amphitheatre in CA. Devils harvest is a Oasis hybrid of some
Sort. No berries present in TX shoreline. Nothing but kerosene, fecal matter, skunk spray with a citrus undertone which gives it a very diesel like taste. The smell is unmistakeable. Man now I'm
Gonna have to throw a few SL girls in the rotation next run. Got me jonesin'!!!!

Cheesegez

Yer intresting that plant looks like a close relative of the U.K. Cheese clone ... But to be honest all the best buts are skunk#1

It came out of some orange bud X skunk seeds madness

You know your description sounds like what sone of the lads have said .. But I smell citrus berry

Peace
CG

J

JOEY400WATTS

is what Devil's Harvest said true about the original Shoreline?
"From what we know the original Shoreline has been long lost but somewhere along the way someone of this crew made a cross of Shoreline with an Oasis male from Dutch Passion in order to preserve the strain. "

JetLife175

Veteran
Quote from one of the original growers of the line i believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resingrower
Anyway it goes like this: Bagseed was found from the Shoreline Amp in 89-90, seeds were grown out, a mother selected and this was the strongest thing this group had seen so it was kept {strange ropey growth characteristics, hardcore dank garlic skunk odor and more than just an Indica but an all out head and body high similar to O.G. or Hash plant}. These intelligent and educated growers before phasing out of growing, crossed this Mother with a Male NL#2 (Oasis)and these seeds were given to me. In 97 I grew out about 75 of these seeds and came up 2 great females and one incredible male covered with trichomes. The Male was crossed with my prized N.L. #5 and a clone was selected from about 35 females that were grown out. This is the only representation of the original genetics that is left as far as I know... my original sets of seeds were lost and or confiscated. I am glad it flourishes as it does B/C I was never a strain hoarder.

919Shoreline-56days.jpg

919shoreline-55days-1.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Shoreline is very rare cone only cut. It's about 30 years old. It's a super stinky road kill skunk from Houston Texas. Like a gram of it will stink your house from inside a jar.

So your saying this is the roadkill?????????? I thought it was just an nl pheno???? But I honestly don't know shit but this cut.... It was offered to me recently and I said no maybe later.... Guess who's makin a phone call after I finish this post.lol.... That rks is one that's been on my bucket list and probably 1of 3 cuts I just can't get my hands on , time after time after time after time straight disappointment.....

Rampin up for a comeback real soon !!!!!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Like Morphote said ^. JetLife175 is showing what I know to be the real shoreline. A very stank almost Roadkill-ish funk strain. Was found at a show like the story goes. I think the original and the crosses made to preserve it have survived along the way, its just finding the real deal from someone in the know. Everytime I go looking hardcore for RKS I always seem to run into Shoreline, Gainesville Green, Hogsbreath, and a few others along the way.

Devils Harvest does have a strain they call Shoreline and I think they might have won a cup with it but its not what was known as the Texas Shoreline that started the craze. Heard a few members on here not too long ago that claimed to have access to the Tx Shoreline and said they were going to work it some, think S1s and crosses but I've never seen or heard anything else about it. Take care 1

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So your saying this is the roadkill?????????? I thought it was just an nl pheno???? But I honestly don't know shit but this cut.... It was offered to me recently and I said no maybe later.... Guess who's makin a phone call after I finish this post.lol.... That rks is one that's been on my bucket list and probably 1of 3 cuts I just can't get my hands on , time after time after time after time straight disappointment.....

Rampin up for a comeback real soon !!!!!

It was the skunkiest weed I ever smelled. But I always wondered why it was called shoreline and how it got to Houston. I'm glad they posted that story.

Cheesegez

How many beans did you germ to find that purple? I've got a feeling its a one in a million pheno that you have:tiphat:

18 had two purple Phenos one sativa leaning one indica .. I think the indica is the best won't know until cured tho

Peace
CG

J

JOEY400WATTS

The only other Shoreline I seen in seed form is a cross and the seed bank, karma genetics, acknowledges it was a fake shoreline cut and the strain has been discontinued

FireIn.TheSky

is what Devil's Harvest said true about the original Shoreline?
"From what we know the original Shoreline has been long lost but somewhere along the way someone of this crew made a cross of Shoreline with an Oasis male from Dutch Passion in order to preserve the strain. "

DH supposedly got their shoreline from Karma, it has been proven that Karma did not have legit shoreline.

So what DH is selling is S1's of a mystery plant.

oops I see someone already posted that.

FireIn.TheSky

Well what ever it is they are selling h looks like nice genetics well worth the grow.

You don't see or hear much about legit shoreline.

Latest posts

Latest posts