What's new

what games you play when stoned

IWanaGetHiSoHi

AB-Get on that. Here's a funny video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k If I had a steam pass I'd toss it your way. My steam membership and L4D were "Gifted" but I had to shell out the $$$ for L4D2. I thought I'd get a Pass for someone to check out the game but that seems to be a Not Always Offered thing. And we desperately need a 4th player ...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Yeah i've been pestering my steamfriends for passes, but nobody has any ... its only $20, i'm just so fucking lazy

ArcticBlast

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up

Desert Strike

I gotta go with Uncharted 2 on the PS3 or Dirt 2 on either the 360 or PS3 and of course Mario Kart or Wii Resort on the Wii. My little one has no idea how lucky she is :)

Mr.Wags

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i'd get a wii just for the old school games :joint:

Anyone remember river city ransom on NES? yeah, $2 from the nintendo store... they even have classic controllers to play with!

ArcticBlast

TBL420uk

Real men play......

imageshannah.jpg

Used to play:
Red Faction
Bouldred's Gate?
Starcraft
Warcraft etc
Might and Magic etc
Unreal Tournament etc
Diablo 1/2
Return to Zork/Zark?
World of Warcraft (Questionably 458 days of wasted time)
Left 4 Dead 1/2

Occasionally:
Killing Floor
D&D
Magic the Gathering
Settlers of Catan

Everyday:
Go for a walk in the provincial park and play guess that tune from the first note of the song :)

hydronaut

COD MW2, resident evil 5, killzone 2... I've been playing COD mw2 alot lately. I get so into these games that i dont' keep track of time and before i know it I've been playing for 3-4 hours straight.

G

Guywithoutajeep

MW2 and Fallout 3, enough to keep a person busy for a lifetime

X

xinsanewickedx

my girl really does like our sons spongebob game.....but shes got that damn carpal tunnel/tendonitis & cant play it for long.. but it is kinda addicting..

eddie.saw

whoa.. that's like oil and water..

when i get really high, i like to play how many nose hairs can i rip out before a tear falls from my face....

i never win

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

i'm going to play a game right now... it involves closing my eyes, and sleeping.....

ROJO145

Veteran
Whenever I got a girlfriend I like to play tickle the kitty and hide the sausage,pretty fun:smoker:

U

unthing

I'm kinda scared to try poker and gambling in general. Dunno if I could get addicted.

Latest posts

Latest posts