What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson busted again

danut

I'm not a doctor, but I'd really be curious about the oil's effects on MS since my mother has it and apparently it's really unbearable for her at times (not finding any sleep, waking up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep, exhausted real quick etc the usual stuff).
I've been working with a couple few MS patients.

One report I received from her was that her doctor says the leasons in her brain are gone. Unconfirmed.

Another patient has received benefit from a combination of hemp oil. This patient is difficult in that there are always several people hanging around to "help" copnsume. She shows some return of function. When I first came into contact with her she had been having nightly leg cramping. That has stopped completely and she has a full nights sleep every night.

Both patients have been regular consumers of hemp oil and users of my topical oil.

Foxfur

When I see someone who claims to possess 'The Cure' or 'The Treatment Your Doctor Doesn't Want You To Know About' they automatically go to the back of my credibility line.
It's simply insulting for someone to make unfounded, unproven claims to very sick patients who can benefit from both the 'established' medical system and our ways at the same time.

And I'm surprised that BHO haters give the Simpson naptha procedure a pass. I personally have no qualms about what solvent is used for extractions that I consume so long as the solvent is properly removed from the product by efficient and thorough methods. So I just find it curious seeing posts from butane nazis don't get riled up about a solvent with a higher BP than butane.
Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of butane nazis (I say that in humour) who wouldn't touch RSO with a borrowed disposable ten foot pole and I salute them, consistency is sexy.
I mistakenly left the L out of salute and laughed my ass off. For the record I would never saute ANYONE, regardless of their views, without a proper wine reduction sauce and capers :)

T

Theoldweldflash

My stage four throat cancer exp..

My stage four throat cancer exp..

June 1st, 2011, was THE most horrid day of my life. And believe me over my yrs I've put a shit ton of hallucinagens, and just about everything else besides heroin itself. I always considered myself to be invincible to any narcotic at one time in my life. NOT a particularly good point in my life but through self discipline I over came serious addictions to a lot of illegal and legal drugs. For at least 18-19yrs of my life, smoked two packs a day for 24 yrs and chewed tobacco off and on also for yrs. It caught up to me though. I turned 40 and two weeks later I was puffin some extremely well grown Blue Dream and some Agent Orange from sub and tga. Needless to say I was coughing hard after a couple of large tube pulls, and my Adams apple came dislodged inside my throat and was making me gag! Never in my whole puffin life had this ever happened. So I grabbed the upper part of my throat as I was choking, and I swallowed hard and pulled down the whole thing made a loud crack! And it snapped back into place! So I said I have got to go to my doctor and ask what in the hell had just happened! So I make an emergency appnt. for early the next morning. He looked down my throat and flat out said Sam, I'm not going to lie to you but I'm NOT fucking with your throat! He said it is common for the Adams apple to do this but he immediately made me an appnt. with an E.N.T doctor in my town highly regarded docs here now. So I go in and he decides he needs to "scope" my throat. He pulls the camera out and squeezes my throat a couple of times and said look you have a lump in your throat. And I had explained maybe it came from the dislodging and said maybe. Then he put me on a z pack of antibiotics. He said take these for two weeks and come back if its still there we might have to biopsy it. Now i had tickets for Sacramento, and yes I'm from the East Coast, but back to my trip and return to my docs. I have some family friends , up in Placerville, needless to say I raided their garden in fear of what this damn lump was. So incame home and all I sent from out there included the before mentioned strains, also Fire OG, and oguana kusk, and a plethera if others that I stocked up on through some of the finest dispensaries and friends of course. I was bracing myself for the worst hoping it turned out for the best. Well I returned to the docs, felt great, and told him so. He grabbed my throat and rubbed it hard in one spot. And said we need to do a biopsy now. And he grabs a pile of needles. Bunch of small ones and one pretty large hollow needle. He uses the small ones as a quick anaesthetic and believe me, when the large one went in I squeezed the arms of the chair, but it was unreal pain! He kept jagging my throat with this large needle filling it with the lumps matter. He sends it off and comes back as squamoys cell cancer that started in my tonsil and mastisized to a lymphnode and formed a tumor...I broke down right there, my wife lost it, and they had to pull us back into a room with a woman who is scheduling me for surgery. This was a Fri. And min. I was in getting my tonsil out. But I did not agree to the removal of the lyphnode. Because when they take one, they usually remove a bunch more out of your throat even parts of your vocal cords come out along with them. Horrible scarring, and a Frankenstein look for the rest of my life. That wasn't gonna happen, call me vain whatever, I wasn't gonna look like that, just couldn't do it. So I agree with my now an oncologist, and he recommended the strongest chemo that was out so far, called cysplatin, came in a glass jar big bastard. They hooked me up to a bunch of meds through iv, and then they go to hook up the glass bottle and I asked, "why is that stuff in a glass bottle?" They reply because it eats through plastic bags very easily. I said and that shit is going through my veins?! Well they say it's a seven hr drip which makes it go in thin enough not to blow your veins! I'm thinking this is it I'm gonna check out right now. Now the day I was diagnosed, my wife and I both quit cigarettes that day cold turkey. After my first treatment I was scheduled for radiation. That afternoon. They make a mask out of plastic mesh and a frame. They then lay you on a table, and bolt the mask and your head down to the table. Now I'm also claustrophobic as well so this wasn't going well with me. Oh and after chemo before radiation, they say in a few days you're definitely going to feel sick like a bad flu. Pffft, radiation took about forty five minutes to get the first one in. After that we went home and within two hrs of being home I got nailed hard with nausea and terrible cramping all over my body, my bowels basically stayed going for the next three days. Sitting on the throne and holding the bucket on my lap just puking nonstop. Within three days I lost a little over twenty pounds. Talk about a diet clean out! Well I stayed sick as hell for three more weeks without being able to hold down toast the mere smell of any food being prepared in my house made me super ill as well. Everything was going bad fast, as I started begging my wife to let me die. I couldn't do another glass bottle. Well thank God they decided to start a cousin of sycplatin, and gave me a lower shot of carboplatin. Now I had told all of my docs about my prior medical use of herbs for my bi polarism. They all said same thing.... Eat it. In fact my E.N.T. spit out a firecracker recipie immediately. Said if you have to, vape it. So a friend in Co. bought me a digital volcano. But after I tried it once the flavors of all my different strains I had accumulated were over powering. I couldn't take it, I was right back to where I'll started. It was the worst exp. of my life ever. But I fought, my taste buds were so screwed up from the treatments that I couldn't eat anything but Stouffer's creamed dry beef over toast four times a day and that was if I could keep it in. So after all this...and into my fourth month of no herbals no anything but the mush i forced down, and the rest of my treatments, my wife had gone upstairs. And set up my cano. And told me inhad no choice to use it no matter how bad it tasted because of the over powering scent and taste of the B.D....but after forcing two bags, I got hit with the munchies so bad I almost cleaned out our pantry! It didnt matter toe how horrid it tasted I ate it! And it made me relax. Even made it so I could sleep. Now every other week and radiation every day during the week it was taking a toll ony body. They were trying to get me to take a feeding tube but he'll I was weighing out at 275 at the beginning of all this and was now down to 209. I said after two weeks of regular cano bags and.munchies my platlate count rebounded sonfar and my cea number, your cancer count basically, was down fifty points! Which they then started asking me questions as to what changed inin me! I was now walking around the blocm, gently at first but my energy level had all but completely come back. I wasn't spending the entire day on the couch at all. Taste buds? Whew still bad though....they said I might be this way for the rest ofy life. So onto my tumor....within four weeks time of me starting to vape, my tumor had totally disappeared. Literally! They were amazed, my E.N.T. said my throat looked better then patients with the same cancer as me, after they had been out of treatment for five yrs! Then after the past five yrs which they all told me that if I make it through the next five yrs without reaccurance, I'd be considered cured with little to no chance of it coming back. My family went through this hell with me. Hell, even my son who was ten at the time, suggested to my wife that we have to move to California so dad can smoke pot to heal his cancer! She almost shit, but we stayed in this archaic state and took the chances to get me through it all. And I'm living proof that it does stop the cancerous cells on the spot, and then will maybe in tandem with the rx's as much as I'd like to say not, made a miracle in my life. I have now dedicated myself to helping people with certain cancers and different strains, pure, hybrids, and landrace. I have right around 180 working and I'll showcase that as the rooms are all in very proper order. Current strains running in flower is LA Con. X Pure Kush, Chocolate deisel, and Black Rose x Chernobyl. I'm impressed with each. Now, I have a question and I'm sure this isn't the spot to ask. But the Ed Rosenthal caps...I'm in need of the extraction recipie. I've got access to quart jars of the Rick Simpson oil and the Cannabinoids cbd caps. Because my doctors know about the access I have and they recommend their patients to me. I gave a high powered attorney local to me, he suffered from tourrets syndrome and his ticks were becoming outbursts in court were killing his career. The cbd caps, have now curtailed his ticms down to maybe one or two a day from several every hr of each day. Also I have a fairly famous individual author that has stage four breast cancer mastisized to her bones now. I know from experience. The Ed Rosenthal's caps were waaaay more potent then the Rick simpson's so I'm torn as to which to add to this ladies current regiment. Catch 22 though, I'm still in am illegal state, the bill is in the house, sitting still of course but there and passed through our Senate already. And our Governor already said as soon as he gets it, it'll be signed. But its a non smoking bill at this point. Extracts, and eddies are the only thing that will be available. Which right now is totally unfair for those who choose to vape. Either way I need to know those proponents of the Rick Simpson caps vs. Ed Rosenthal's caps. Any help suggested would help me greatly.

T

Theoldweldflash

And yes, five yrs this past summer, I've been cancer free. And don't plan on getting it back

Charles-scott

Veteran
Wow this got resurrected , I knew Marc for years not so much since I am persona non grata LOL since I won the cup in 04 .
Marc the "prince" is Much like the "king" in Amsterdam they are just full of themselves they feel they invented MJ the really interesting thing is that neither of them really have a close personal relationship with the plant , peripheral cannabis profiteers !
Its getting even more so that way today with Factory farming models taking over every industry .
Rick Simpson I met briefly in Amsterdam he seemed troubled I am sure many have met me and left with the same conclusion at times .
As far as his claims http://www.allabouthealthyfood.com/...rijuana-causes-tumor-cells-to-commit-suicide/
Science has caught up in support of his claims I have been making hole plant extracts for some time really good RSO has to be made from flowers , we use whole dry plants untrimmed , lots of RSO of lower quality has been flogged over the years like many things what you put in is what you get out .

Charles

T

Theoldweldflash

This thread was resurrected by me, because I wanted to add more testimony to the absolute truth about the medicinal values of this plant. No longer can I say that I use it to even out my mood swings from being diabetic and bi polar. I'm sure 100% that certain strains need to be looked into to qualify it strong enough to combat the diseased cells that are rampant in everyone's body. It's all whether or not they awaken. In my case they did and I had been given anywhere from one to five yrs max without any treatment. Sure they very well might've been blowing smoke up my ass, but its pretty hard to falsify the pet scan results. My blood work weekly showed the direct turn around the day after I'm told that my platlate white blood cell count was so low I'd need a full transfusion....three days later it had stabilized around 120,000. Normal range is 150,000/ per whatever. Anyhow, I had found out that just the vaping over the next few days before my transfusion had increased my white blood cell count just shy of 100,000 so they postponed the transfusion... Permanently. So yep this thread needed to come back because I felt it was time to share my story. There is hope! Always, and keep fighting, its worth it when you have a beautiful wife and two straight A students.

omar1092

well its 2019 & it does work! there r numerous testamonies out there do the work to find them its helped, if not cured Crohns & Colitis & killed many cancers.
now the med com. admits it kills cancer
cells its curing my sons Crohns disease.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well its 2019 & it does work! there r numerous testamonies out there do the work to find them its helped, if not cured Crohns & Colitis & killed many cancers.
now the med com. admits it kills cancer
cells its curing my sons Crohns disease.

Indeed! Many conditions it's helped, cellular growth decreased (tumors, etc.).

White Beard

1. Chiropractics have been proven to be bullshit, look at the big CAM study lancet published in like 2005 and ANY other scientific study looking at it. Chiropractors have KILLED people because they didn't know what they were doing, they ripped apart the arteries in the patient's neck and the patient died subsequentially.
Go ahead, tell us how many patients have died as the result of medical treatment? How many doctors have killed people because they didn’t know or didn’t pay attention to what they were doing?

The AMA spent *generations* vilifying chiropractic, so blatantly and so dishonestly that chiropractors used the AMA *and won*. Allopathic medicine is so convinced chiropractic is bullshit that they established their own “me too” version, called osteopathy.

White Beard

All I want to say is that there is a world of difference between cannabinoids reducing cancer in cells in a petri dish vs the effects of cannabinoids on cancer in vivo (ie. the patient).

There is an old indian saying about peyote that can be applied to cannabis here: "If it had a certain effect, we would have noticed by now".

In other words, cannabis has been around thousands of years. If it cured cancer then we would have noticed by now.
I got one for you, how common was cancer before the US pressed every nation to prohibit cannabis? I never even heard of cancer before the 60s: polio, malaria, tuberculosis, emphysema, and heart disease were the killers.

Now, cancer is everywhere and the joke is that “everything gives you cancer”.

You are so right in your first statement, however: there’s a vast difference between in vitro and in vivo....

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
It is a challenge not to vilify someone in the instance of cannabis, regarding misinformation. An entire population has been victimized, and taught things which aren't and never were true. We are publicly calling out the inconsistencies in an entire belief system.

G

@ whitebeard re: Post 71
Osteopathy predates Chiropractic manipulation.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got one for you, how common was cancer before the US pressed every nation to prohibit cannabis? I never even heard of cancer before the 60s: polio, malaria, tuberculosis, emphysema, and heart disease were the killers.

Now, cancer is everywhere and the joke is that “everything gives you cancer”.

You are so right in your first statement, however: there’s a vast difference between in vitro and in vivo....

There was cancer as far back as man, and before that, animals. Humans have been dealing with cancer for as long as we know. The ancient Egyptians concluded back in 1600 B.C. that “there is no treatment” for the disease. Although we have yet to discover a cure for cancer, society has made great progress in the way of treatment. Only thing is, other diseases were rampant and life span wasn't as long, therefore cancer was secondary.

The origin of the word cancer is credited to the Greek physician Hippocrates (460-370 BC), who is considered the “Father of Medicine.” Hippocrates used the terms carcinos and carcinoma to describe non-ulcer forming and ulcer-forming tumors.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 14

White Beard

I didn’t say cancer was new, the question was about how common the condition is NOW as opposed to the incidence back when cannabis was just one of the things.

Apparently osteopathy and chiropractic arose from the same ferment, during the “questing” years following the Slaver rebellion. The two disciplines are oddly separate, considering that they take the same ‘ownership’ of the musculoskeletal system as scope of practice. In fact, in England there’s no distinction (from first-hand reports) between the two.

That said, not all osteopaths are created equal, nor are all chiropractors the same. I have been to both, and a bad one (either discipline) is to be avoided at all cost, but a good one is a treasure. I have learned the difference the hard way.

OutCold points out that osteopathy “came first” and it did, by a handful of years...but it was only ‘adopted’ grudgingly...even today, osteopaths are real doctors the same way optometrists are real doctors...personally, I’ll go to the ophthalmologist

White Beard

All I want to say is that there is a world of difference between cannabinoids reducing cancer in cells in a petri dish vs the effects of cannabinoids on cancer in vivo (ie. the patient).

There is an old indian saying about peyote that can be applied to cannabis here: "If it had a certain effect, we would have noticed by now".

In other words, cannabis has been around thousands of years. If it cured cancer then we would have noticed by now.

Rick is a snake oil salesman.

Rick Simpson may well BE a snake-oil salesman, I don’t know: I do know I would not prepare a a full-spectrum cannabis remedy his way, based on what I’ve read and seen and learned. That’s beside the point, IMO.

My point is about whether or not we would have already noticed anti-cancer effects from cannabis. If cannabis had been used in research on cancer patients and on cancer prevention as a potential treatment or prophylactic for the last 70 years, then yes, I believe we would have noticed already. But we weren’t looking at any of that, we were looking for harms it could cause: results counter to the goals of the research would have led to scrapping such data, not going public with it.

What if the rise in incidence of cancer occurred in part *because* cannabis in all its forms had been eliminated from the diet and from treatment? By the time cancer took over the #1 killer spot from heart disease, the only cabbanically activated segment of the population were hippies - not even 1% of the populace and not heavily served by regular medicine. An anti-malignancy role for cannabis could easily go unnoticed.

Since the suggestion of anti-cancer effects from cannabis has been broached, researchers are finding effects that are broadly protective of the body and its proper functioning...and some of the results are in the realm of oncology. As the “master control” for homeostasis, and the extent of is effects on the endocannabinoid system, it’s entirely possible researchers may find that enough of the right cannabis, early enough and in the right dosage, does indeed cure cancer.

I don’t know that I’m arguing with you, I just think your analogy could have been used better: as in, “cannabis has been around for thousands of years, if it did any of that bad stuff, we’d know for a fact by now”

herbgreen

Veteran
@Blue Dot

snake oil salesman

When did he sell anything????

He gave away his homemade extractions from plants he grew himself

And whatever curative properties they may have led to helping many children with seizures cbd and legalization of hemp

Helped legalize and legitimize the medical cannabis movement w/led to recreational legalization

Anytime since 1937 has anyone been using concentrated cannabis oil made from strong afghani flowers?

Could be the reason you havent heard of it curing cancer

And there was not cancer like there is today....Its everywhere

Reason rick was out of the country was to receive lifetime achievement award @hightimes cannabis cup Then he just stayed away after the RMCP raided his farm while he was gone

He sure as hell doesnt give a damn what you, marc emery, or anyone else thinks

Hes seen what it can do over and over

RUN FROM THE CURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQc_-myy4ts

therevverend

Veteran
I don't know enough to comment on the efficiency of different preparations of cannabis vs different types of cancer. I know a bit about cancer. The reason why cancer is so hard to cure is that cancer is a bunch of different types of diseases. Like a headache for instance is a malady with many different types that need to be treated differently because there's different causes. A blow to the head will cause a different type of headache then a headache caused by a tumor for instance. Which needs different treatment.

It goes much further then that with cancer, since cancer is a mutation of an individual's cells. Each individual patient's cancer is different then every other patient's cancer. This is what makes it so hard to find a cure. They'll give someone a chemotherapy treatment for colon cancer for instance. It'll wipe the cancer out. Give the same dose of chemotherapy to another person and the cancer isn't affected at all. This is one of the reasons why chemotherapy and radiation treatment can have such nasty side effects, you never know if you're giving someone an overdose or underdose or if it will work at all.

So basically you have to cure cancer, all over again, for each individual. It's why gene therapy is so promising, it allows doctors to zero in on the best treatment for an individual much more quickly. Takes some of the guesswork out of it.

This is why I get cynical when I see a headline, Cannabis Cures Cancer! I know someone somewhere is making a lot of money. I'm pretty sure cannabis won't cure all cancer everywhere. It's been proven that cannabis kills some types of cancer cells, beyond that I don't have a lot of information and it's hard to distinguish between what's real and what isn't.

Hopefully cannabis will be another tool in the fight against cancer, really it's the fight against old age. I'm sure in the next 10 years there's going to be huge amounts of research done and hopefully we'll get conclusive results. I know there's a lot of money to be made selling cannabis products to old and/or sick people. It's a huge market with the first big time stoner generation becoming elderly. It's been a huge driving force behind the repeal of prohibition. It's no coincidence that the claims of cannabis curing all sorts of age related diseases have marched along with the legalization movement.

Speaking of old age, cancer has been around for a long time. A really really long time.

https://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/dinosaur-cancer/

They say only the one type had cancer, I'm guessing they'll eventually find others. The problem is that cancer is much more likely to occur in the elderly and wild animal populations rarely get that old.

Cancer has also been around in humans, well, hominids, a long long time. Much older then the Egyptians, or even humanity.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com...-cancer-disease-origins-tumor-fossil-science/