What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana White Rhino

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Very nice start bro. I grew those out few years ago. It's outright bomb. Sleeper very stony kind of weed. Keep us updated on your grow.

ehonda187

I grew this out a little while back as well. It would put me to sleep everytime. Its a definate treat to pull a nice haul of very sticky, stanky ,frosty bud for 12 dollars a pack. What kind of nute are you using? :joint:

droopy

You have a pheno which is similar to the other ones that can be seen in the main white rhino thread.

I am growing too the Nirvana white rhino for the first time and look at mine after 5 1/2 weeks/38 days under 12/12 (started 1/25) ! I'm thinking now, I'll have to flower for up to 12 weeks, lol ! I hope it will be worth the wait. The leaves are so different and it looks much more dense than other I've seen here (too bad I have only one female).

It could have been my growing conditions, but I am growing too for the second time nirvana papaya (that I don't recommend, except for the fast grow) and it's rocking.
- it has been very slow during veg
- it has stretched very quickly and densely during flo
- and now, back again to slowness with the buds

gl with yours

Last edited:
Thanks lads!

I use Dr Hornby's Iguana Juice Bloom with a bit of Grow thrown in as well. I've got some Big Bud from Dr Hornby which I'll use shortly too. I generally don't go too hard on the nutes. I've started using molasses with my water which is having a nice effect.

Wow Droopy you've got a real Sativa pheno going on there! Looks really good. I'll be interested to hear how it smokes, let us know.

I grew White Rhino before. It yielded well and was strong and stoney, but I found it a bit uninteresting - hopefully this will go a little better. I might chop it earlier for a more cerebral high.