What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's in your fridge? List your seeds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrth

hey,

this idea was taken from someone posting their list of seeds ordered. so, what seeds do you currently have?

i'll start. in no particular order :

1. Skunk #1
2. Kush x Early Skunk
3. Soma Salad
4. BOG LSD
5. BOG Lifesaver
6. Kush x Amsterdam Flame
7. Haze x Skunk
8. Skunk #1 x (Kush x Early Skunk)
9. Soma Kahuana x (Kush x Early Skunk)
10. JLP Phoenix #1
11. JLP C99 x Haze
12. POK Kush x Kryptomania X
13. Nirvana Papaya
14. Nirvana Blue Mystic
15. Nirvana Purple Power
16. Kahuana x Lifesaver
17. Ingemar's Chrystal Tsunami
(current test grow report active in SD-test grow forum)
18. JLP Haze x G13

-myrth

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
JLP
1. C99 X HAZE
2. juliet
3. pheonix
4. blue sat #2 f2
5. g 13 X haze
6. g 13 bx f2

BOG
7. sb bx1
8. sb bx2
9. grape punch bx2
10. bogbubble
11. bogglegum
12. lsd #1
13. lsd #3
14. lifesaver
15. sweet cindy 99

THSEEDS
16. heavy duty fruity
17. the hog
18. big fatty
19. chocolate chunk

PARADISE
20. sensi star
21. magic bud

SERIOUS
22. chronic

THE FLYING DUTCHMAN
23. pot of gold

DUTCH PASSION
24. white widow

NIRVANA
25. top 44
26. big bud

MISC...
27. skunk #1
28. pok durga mata
29. sb indoor/outdoor mix
30. s.a. durban X skunk #1
31. who's ya daddy

MORE ON THE WAY...... :wink: :canabis:

G

I wonder if I will ever get a chance to grow all these.
BCGA
Mix - Mix of BCGA strains, excellent for some variety in your garden.
Killer Queen - This is for those looking for raw potency at all costs!! G13 is the very potent mom, and C99 as the pollen source is no slouch either, but it's a guess how they will combine. This is a prototype release to test the waters. G13 should add to the punch, C99 should improve yield and flavour. Plus something caused the g13 clones to produce seeds smaller than I was hoping. Small like the sweet tooth suprise. Reaction to excess UV? So for these two reasons, despite the excellent genetics, I would like to keep the price down. Only enough seeds for 100 orders were sent to market.
Breeding Status: Uniform Hybrid
Flowering: 45 - 55 days
Height: 70-100 cm.
Yield indoors: moderate
Suggested growing skill: moderate

BCSC
Northern Lights #5 - This state of the art Indica is the result of over 25 years of selective breeding. We have bred for vigorous growth, high yield and a superb high. A must for growers who prefer short, bushy plants. The buds have an extremely frosted, resinous appearance. Truly one of the best all-around indoor plants in our collection. Our #1 selling strain with thousands of satisfied customers.

SOL
LUI - The "Legends Ultimate Indica" is a combination of our two most favorite indica's. This F1 hybrid was mothered by a previously unreleased Ortega plant from California. The Ortega's heavy indica traits shone through with its' tight buds and extremely stoney finish. The father, a second backcross Sweet Tooth from Spice of Life Seeds, adds the sweet and pungent flavor Breeder Steve strains are know for.

Blockhead - This is a new addition to Spice of Life Seeds. The mother was selected from seed developed by one crazy yanqui. The exact origins are somewhat of a mystery. It is strong pot. The feminized mothers were fairly homogenous, although from several of the line, and another more extreme sativa. This mother had indica-like buds on a sativa sized plant. Crossed with the same SwT father as Sweet Tooth #3, I am sure you find it distinctly different from anything on the market. It should probably not even be on the market as it encourages psychosis. Not good for unstable folks! It has been known to magnify neurotic behaviour.

SWT#3* -This Sweet Tooth is the result of one backcross line wherein the goal in searching the father was an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original SPG mother. The Grapefruit is a true favorite among growers and consumers. It is possibly the most cultivated strain among commercial producers in Vancouver. The preceding BX2 seed that the father was selected from produced quite homogenous grapefruit-like plants, this generation should be suitable for crossing. The plant is high yielding for a Sweet Tooth yet retains the exceptional candied sweetness this strain is famous for. A beautiful plant with a beautiful taste and a positive vibration. A smiling high is guaranteed from these heady flowers. The plants are quite hardy and easy to grow, and prefer a drier finishing time, as the buds become fat enough for mold to be of concern. These chunky monkeys often require staking but in a windy location they should be stout enough to hold their own (significant) weight. Does well as a small bush but will become a large bush given adequate growth parameters. Whether this is an exceptional commercial strain or head stash is for you to decide. I truly hope you enjoy these plants as much as I do.

Indoors Flowering: 8wks
Outdoors: mid.Oct.
Indoors Yield: Way Above Average (easily 500gms per metre)
Outdoors: Above Average

SWT#4* - Sweet Tooth #4 - Easy Plant to Grow, Very Sweet Aroma, Very Mold resistant

Adventure Mix -

JW
A11f2* - These are F2 seeds made from the best females and males of Apollo 11. The Brothers Grimm are the originators of this strain and it has gotten a lot of good reviews over the years. It has a better yield than C99 with a more mellow giggly type of high. Here is what is said about Apollo 11.
This indoor hybrid has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Our big-yielding, lemon-scented female clone named "Genius" because of her CLEAR, energetic, thought-provoking high was crossed with a robust Cinderella 99 male to create Apollo Eleven. Expect some variation among individuals. The best females are short, heavily branched plants with multitudes of dense, resinous bud sites - perfect for SCROG. The smoke has a sweet citrus flavour. The high is UP & HAPPY.
The picture up top is a few buds on one of the females. It does have a very mild tropical fruit smell. It smokes smooth and has a great high. I think you will be very happy with this one.

C99f2 - These are seeds made from Brothers Grimm stock. One of the nice things about this line is it's quite true breeding. You will get 99.9% of what you get from the original.
Cindy is a very easy variety to grow. You will never get a hermy even if you mistreat her. She is cooperative and will show you the gender in the preflowers even in the veg stage. Cindy is easy to clone and will root readily. I've successfully cloned her even from cuttings taken after two weeks of flowering. Cloning is the way to go and after you pick out your favorite female plant use the clone from her to be the clone mother. Another great thing about this variety is it's exceptionaly low odor. It has very little smell while it's growing and it smells kind of citrus like or a faint lemon lime scent. If you were worried about stinking up your house or apartment, this will help keep you safe. The high produceed is out of this world! I would call it a super up high, the type that makes you want to do things and laugh like a loon. It's spacey and very cerebral. If you want something that will impress your friends this is it.

Chimera

Calizahr - Calizahr.... the bitter orange. The 20+ year old Cali-O clone, an old elite gem that has proven her worth in gardens all over north America gets down with pollen from the Shiskaberry red line.... and large yielding, very resinous line.

The purpose of this cross was to develop a line that produces large, resinous flowers that retain the characteristic citrus flavor and aroma of the 20+ year old Cali-O mother, all the while improving upon her yield and resin production. The results culminate in an excellent plant, with lime green flowers that are covered in trichomes. Makes excellent hash.

Yield is high, plants are well suited for bush style grows. Flowering period is approximately 8 weeks.

Dman
Black Spice - Black Spice (Silver Spice x G13 x Black Widow) is the newest addition to the Spice line. Two very potent Silver Spice (Endless Sky x Orange Spice) Mom's were used in this cross...one Indica dominant, and one Sativa dominant. The GBW male was a short, stocky individual who was very fast to flower. Expect extremely dense, and very resinous flowers due to the SS influence. The seed from both Mom's has been blended together.

Spice Bros.

A11f2 G - Apollo 11 f2 collected from a Genius Phenotype Mother.This batch of beans were collected from a A-11 Genius phenotype the only one of 35+ Apollo f1s girls grown out. This batch of beans are currently being tested by many people and have been returning some positive results. It will be interesting to see what the chances are of getting more Genius phenotypes from this batch but nothing can be promised . Three different A-11 phenotype males were used to pollinate this A-11 Genius phenotype female so chances of finding a keeper should be high. So for the people who seek the Genius traits of A-11 I feel these beans would be a very good starting block for there breeding /growing ventures. Either way Genius pheno or not you will be sure to have some great smoke and growing fun.
A11xMTF - Matanuska Thunder from Brother's Grimm grew some huge size rock hard buds with many girls snapping due to the great weight and size. I myself found Matanuska Thunder to be very mould resistant compared to other strains with a terrific smooth high and a intensely skunky smell and flavor. Of around 30 females I selected only one was used for this cross and this particular MTF clone produced a strong trait of purple not a result of cold temps. As you know both these strains are known for their legendary highs and above average yields and by crossing A-11 into MTF has lowered the flowering time to around the 7 week mark and still keeping that awesome high that many of us love. Great for the indoor cultivators wanting great yields and highs. This cross is just another lot of dense resinous buds that produces magical highs.

Paradise
Sensi Star - Genetics: One of the strongest Indica’s that you will ever encounter. Specifics: First price winner in the Highlife Cup 1999, bio indoors and first price winner in the Hightimes Cannabis Cup 1999! She produces powerful, compact buds, crowned with legendary amounts of resin. The dense, strong and characteristic aroma speaks for itself. She is one of worlds finest cannabis strains, and has successfully become the new standard in growing. Growing tips: Sensi Star doesn’t like high levels of nutrients.

Greenhouse
White Rhino - Pedigree: Afghan, Brazilian and South Indian. Awards: 2nd place Bio HTCCup '96. Dedicated to medical marijuana. Strength: Medicinal, too strong for most people. White Rhino ... Dedicated to the research of Medical Marijuana and developed for aiding the sick and terminally ill. Just as the name implies, this is a Species that has been saved from extinction to come back and help us understand.

Grow Location: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering: Indoor 8-10 weeks; Outdoor Sept-Oct
Yield: Indoor 500-600 gr per sq meter

G

I couldn't fit it all on one post. ;)
Mr. Nice
SSH - A champion of champions since winning its hat-trick at the 1997, 1998, and 1999 High Times Cannabis Cups and comprising the most commercial strains known to the uncivilized world: Skunk, NL and Haze. Such achievements confer an undoubtedly regal pedigree. It's an excellent breed for those who wish to possess the stash of stashes and leaves one gasping for reality. Expect harvest in 8-10 weeks with top yields (450-550g/m2) and heavy resin production. In the northern hemisphere completion date would be expected by late October; in the southern hemisphere, late May/June. This complex hybrid is in the cutting edge in practical Haze hybrids, designed to astound the grower and consumer alike. Recommendation is unnecessary as most people can't see the Haze for their daze.

Nirvana
K2 - Good commercial plant with very high THC content. Looks like a snow storm hit the plant when finished well. 75% Indica, 25% Sativa
Supposedly derived from K2 (Homegrown Fantaseeds).
It's the little sister of the White Widow Bio, short plant ideal for people with little space. Very soft taste and decent high. Grown very much by local growers, a perfect compromise between quality and yield.

AK-48 - Supposedly derived from AK 47 (Serious Seeds).
This easy to grow plant is our most popular. It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care for odor control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals. Winning SEVEN prizes!! in Cannabis competitions, including second prize for the Best Sativa in the 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup, prove it is a favorite to smoke as well as to grow.

Dutch Passion
Blueberry (feminized) - Our Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. "Blueberry" has a long shelf life and stores well over a long period of time.

JLP
Blue Satellite #2 F2
Romeo
Juliet
Bluemoonllite
HeavenxUltimatemoonshine
C99xHaze
Neville’s HazexNevilles Haze or SSH

MISC.
Who’s Your Daddy?
Skunk #1
KushxBubbleberryxBubbleberry
GFxC99
Bagseed

Wally Duck
Ducksfoot - From the Australian breeder 'wallyduck' we have the Ducksfoot plant. This is a true 'stealth' plant because it exhibits a very unusual trait in that the leaves of this plant do not look like the typical marijuana leaf construction. The leaves are the shape of a ducks foot - hence the name. Truly a must for the guerilla grower, and it's only 8 weeks flowering!

HBD
Trainwreck*

KC
KC33 -A Dutch strain, cultivated for years, we have crossed with Thai and Brazil male plants. The KC33 is further developed for outdoor growing, but is also indoor a Number 1. The buds are compact and have a lemon fresh taste and produce double THC

Flowering: Indoor 6-9 weeks; Outdoor end Sept
Height: Indoor 100 cm; Outdoor 250-375 cm
Yield: Indoor 130 gr; Outdoor 900 gr

Mango - The parents are a K.C. SPECIAL SELECT with a K.C. 33 and an Afghani-like plant. This plant has extremely big buds, a great production and an early harvest.

Flowering: Indoor 6-9 weeks; Outdoor end Sept - mid Oct
Height: Indoor 90 cm; Outdoor 200-230 cm
Yield: Indoor 150 gr; Outdoor 800 gr

Jojorizo
Trainwreck S1 - These are the seeds made from the original Trainwreck clone. I used STS to sexually reverse one of my clones. The reverse was a total success and we ended up with a beautiful male Trainwreck which we bred with his sister. The seeds are very small but they are strong nontheless. Pictures are posted in Cbay and in my gallery. Good luck. 12 per pack

Crystal Locomotive Bx1 - These seeds are my Crystal Locomotive (Trainwreck x Aloha White Widow) backcrossed once to the original Trainwreck clone. Trainwreck is one of the super strains that has been passed around as a clone-only. The earlier crosses that claimed to be a Trainwreck lost a major component along the way. Trainwreck without the taste and the soaring high simply isn't Trainwreck. We made the original cross in an attempt to make a better Trainwreck. We wanted bigger and stronger stems and an increased yield. Those who have grown it know of the notoriously spindly stems. We needed another strain of equal taste and high. For me there was really no choice. The Aloha White Widow is simply the best all around strain there is. It has the candy sweet aroma and koolaid taste. It packs a sledge hammer blow that you are sure to remember and the yield is way above average. The plant structure is very strong and can hold up the huge buds it carries. Crossing them together I gained the best of both. The hybred displayed the strong stems and huge sweet buds we had hoped for. The cross was totally covered in trichomes as were both parents. Although the sweet pinesol aroma and flavor came through the pine wasn't as pronounced as in the Trainwreck. Hence the need to backcross to the original Trainwreck clone. It is our hope in this, and subsequent backcrosses, to add more of the Trainwreck without losing the benefits gained from the Aloha White Widow. When this strain has reached all of our goals of strength, aroma, taste, and quality of high we will concentrate on stabilizing those traits. We are happy to have all of you coming along with us on this breeding adventure.
Aloha White Widow F2 - These are f2s of the famous Aloha White Widow 2002 vintage. To make these seeds I used a clone from my candy sweet mother and a new fat dense father that I chose when growing out another batch of f1 seeds. Germination tests have been good.

Sour D x Crystal Locomotive Bx1 - This is a cross of the very popular Sour Diesel clone with my Crystal Locomotive bx1 male. The Sour Diesel is a trichome producing machine with huge amounts of crystal on every leaf surface. The smell and taste is what really sets it apart though. That gasoline/diesel smell is unmistakeable. I thought the yield was a little lacking compared to my Crystal Locomotive so I crossed the two. I think the diesel and the pinesol together can't be a mistake. These seeds are limited in number.

Christmas Mix - This mix contains some of this and some of that. Lots of Trainwreck and crosses, Blackberry Widow, Blowfish cross, Sour Diesel cross, and some of the older stuff as well

Only thing my fridge is lacking is some Deep Chunk.

valk

Guess I should get mine in the fridge, but here they are:

Nirvana South African DP x Skunk
Nirvana Big Bud
Nirvana Pure Power Plant
POK Kush X Durga Mata
POK Kush X Citral
DP Master Kush
REZ Sour Diesel BX 2.5
All BOG's stuff except SB
Serious AK-47

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Although my cab has been stalled until my back is a bit better, I've been collecting some seeds: All from SD and SeedBay, with a SourBubble BX1 donation from a good friend.

POK Kush x Citral3
Bogglegum
Lifesaver
DP Blueberry
Arts Blend
Minikush
SourBubble BX 1

I plan on SourBubble and Bogglegum for my first seed grow. -MGJ

PNW_grown

Veteran
There was just another thread just like this... well heres my list again for those of you who havent seen it.

Afghani Special
Arts Blend (20 yr. old humboldt strain)
Big Blue (Northern Lights #5 X Blueberry)
Blackberry Widow
Blue Bubbles
Blue Satellite #2
Blue Star (sensi star X blueberry)
Blueberry
Blueberry X Lemon Afghani
Blueberry X Shiva #3
Blueberry X Whos Ya Daddy #4
Bog Bubble
Bubbleberry (sagamartha)
Bubblegum
C99 X G13
Cali O
Cali O X P19
Chronic
Columbian Gold
Crushed Velvet
Golden Skush
Green Giant (brothers Grimm)
Heaven X Ultimate Moonshine
Herijuana
Herijuana (hillbilly dreams)
Herijuana X Early Sativa
Herijuana X Kush
Humboldt Indica
Ice princess x Sour Diesel
Jack Herer X White Rhino
Killer Queen
Killer Queen X Skunk #1
King Purple
Kona Gold
Lime Balls
LSD #4
Mazar (feminized dutch passion)
Northern Lights
Papaya
Perfection (blackberry X sweet tooth)
Pheonix (Nevilles Haze X Super Silver Haze)
Purple Star
Romeo X Perfection
Satellite JX2 (blue satellite X JX2)
Sensi Star
Skunk #1
Skunk Star (sensi star X skunk)
Space Wreck (Trainwreck clone X Apollo 11)
Super Skunk
Sweet Tooth #3
Swiss Pink
Texas Mystic
The Purps
Trainwreck (hillbilly dreams)
Velvet Heaven
Whos Ya Daddy
Zindica

G

Let's see what I can remember??

Blueberry
Matanuska Tundra
The Pure (FlyingDutchman)
Skunk #1 (seedsdirect freebie)
Who's Y' Daddy
Lowryder
Lowryder x Wanted
Matanuska Tundra x Malawi Gold
Purple Peace
BIG
Malawi Gold
Durban Poison
Hindu Kush
Original Haze

...and some seeds I don't know what they are :confused:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I am always super amazed at the variety of genetics many of you have. And what we all have communally is nothing short of the Library of Alexandria of 420 genetics! We sure live in great times! :canabis: -MGJ

pheen

:canabis: heres mine.
(nirvana) :joint:
blue mystic
shiva
afgani
top44
(SD freebie) :joint:
sk#1
(kush collection) :joint:
pok kush x citral./also from SD freebies :moon: :wave:

God u guys must be loaded with cash...i can barely afford 1 package! lol

My friend got me Nirvana-Papaya for christmas (still waiting for it in the mail) and Bog Hooked me up with some BogBubble thanks to Gypsna, and bless bogs soul....but thats about it, wish i could actually buy some :( lol my collection looks sad against yours but w/e weed is a mans best friend I cant complain about what im getting!

BC

This is a good thread to document what my current seeds are.Hopefully the next time I post in this thread I will have more Rez strains.And hopefully I will be able to try some Bog seeds someday also,Anyway I also want to say that the majority of my seeds were given to me by DutchGrown and Gypsey as well as many of my other friends here at IC.I want to thank all of you.You know who u are :) I also have been sharing the wealth w/ my brother and other close friends that are novice growers:)

* represent some of my favs that I have smoked or grown.Or just really happy to have:)

*Blue Satt F2's Jlp's I think
*Galadriel (c99 x SD) Rez
*SweetTooth #3 Spice of life
*Cindy99 f2's Gypsey
**Creeplecreek CBF,Tom Hill Originally I beleive (Cant wait to try this one!!)
*Blackberry whidow x All/ak47-CBF
g13 x Hashplant SEN
***Skunk #1 Sam the skunkman
White Rhino Nirvana
Mango KC Brains
*ak47 Serious seeds
citral x kush POK
Gypsey's magical mystery seeds
Seedbay in/out freebies
oxacan sativas
TanzanianMagic from African seeds

bcgoodness said:
How were you fortunate to get such great gifts from such great ppl here at IC?
lol what a collection ;)

BC

Stick around you will be suprised.Since I started coming here in 3/04 I have met the most generous and nicest people. Everyone is here to help eachother and the mods dont put up w/ people giving off any other vibe.The people I have met here I hope will be my friends for life and they have inspired me to be just as generous with my small "fortune".
The more I give away the more people give me.It is true what goes around comes around. i really enjoy trying to inspire people to start growing. And Since I only have 2 best friends in the world that I trust and brother that I trust I can only inspire them so much.So I come hear to IC for my inspiration and go back to my good friends and pass on this inspiration.

Wow sorry for the long post.Im a really baked.Really heady buzz but seems to be helping my anxiety.Different buzz then what I am used to.

Ok I will shut up now :)

PNW_grown

Veteran
holy hairy weed!!! what is that stuff, i think i have had it before, does it have a berry smell to it? looks good mike.

G

42 strains: all aquired from SD or SB. Too much to type out, but hopefully not too much to grow out...lol. :canabis:

G

Hello all
I am a noobie and have mostly bagseed from shwag.
won 2 auctions ssbx1.5, nl5xskunk1xhawaiian sativa. already gave 5 beans of each to my good friend who is way more advanced at growing than me. but how do you go about asking for beans here without looking like just a freeloader or what have you.
thanks for your time.

sack

Status
Not open for further replies.