What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2007 Catalouge

rodia

All my respect!

All my respect!

dubi said:
Afropips,
You have your own room to talk about your products. But your spamming and attacks to our collective are not tolerated here.

You should be proud to offer your 'A+ grade malawi' to the public and we respect it. But attacking other breeders and other peoples' work is not the best way to promote your products.

We dont know you personally, but it looks like you are doing some kind of agressive marketing game against us or maybe you are suffering of egocentric paranoids.

But you should know that when we are working, we focus our attention on our plants and our way, and not in afropips or others plants.

You didnt understand correctly what i explained about our malawi. She was bred by a spanish grower in the 90s. He grew and crossed different malawi lines in Spain and developed an incredible pure sativa hybrid composed only by malawi lines.The malawi clone we have been working on the past 5 years it's the pure sativa with the highest trichome size and trichome density we've seen. Her potency is overpowering.

If you read correctly, our malawi was not developed in the 70s (lol!). Oldtimer's haze is the old thai/columbian line which was bred in the 60/70s.

We are a small company and we dont get any profit for our work. We risk our family, home and freedom to work in what we love. And that's why we respect other breeders' efforts.

The money we can get is totally reinvested in preservation projects and developing of new hybrid varieties, for the continuity of our passion.
Hi , being a nobody but an organic grower specialized in Sativas . I can only see your spach as one of the mostly kind of all. Your Respect for the Kind we grow is awesome your project seem awesome too. Afropips i dont know you but that just make me want to pass by when i noticed your attitudes . And Ace's its my pleasure to get to know your work better , Respectfully yours . Rodia!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much rodia and hazelover for the support!

All the best for the New Year! Respect from Spain.dubi

tiedye420

In fact landrace should be called by it's village name. It worked for centuries, and strains were easier to distinguish before all these fancy named hybrids came around....
tiedye420

Gypsy Nirvana said:
.....this negative interchange does none of us any good....

....If a breeder takes a plant from a certain country and works with it to stabilise/secure a seedline he/she has every right to call it by the name of the country that it originated from....

tiedye420

Dubi hello my friend...
I have another one up my sleeve this year.. I mexican sativa that tastes like "killa green bud" or more like "chronic".....
I had about an LB of the smoke a few years back, the loose block was comprised of huge spears.. Lime green, citrusy and piney... The buds were so sticky they peeled away from the rest of the block....
Anyways I got a 12 pack of seeds that was carefully culled out of a couple hundred of these seeds, that im thinking of popping them soon...
Along with a bunch of other sativas...
I'll be running chocolate thai alongside chocolate colombian this year.. (visions thai to my choclate lumbo)
And there are preservations of a couple old strains planned... hand me downs...
And im full steam ahead on making more g-13 seeds, with two "sport" mutations now...
Take care
tie

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
respect for your preservation work dubi and ace seeds! hope i can help you along the way.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
growingfury friend, :wave:

sorry i missed your post! Thanks for coming! I hope you have a successful Panama 74 grow. It was one of the base sativas ( green line) we used to breed our Panama hybrid.
If you liked kaiki's jamaicans then im sure you are going to enjoy the Panama 74.

Good luck with the new Good vibes site too! I hope to participate more in the future. Im very busy lately but we sure ill share my last landrace reproductions with you.

Take care bro! dubi

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
tiedye420 said:
Dubi hello my friend...
I have another one up my sleeve this year.. I mexican sativa that tastes like "killa green bud" or more like "chronic".....
I had about an LB of the smoke a few years back, the loose block was comprised of huge spears.. Lime green, citrusy and piney... The buds were so sticky they peeled away from the rest of the block....
Anyways I got a 12 pack of seeds that was carefully culled out of a couple hundred of these seeds, that im thinking of popping them soon...
Along with a bunch of other sativas...
I'll be running chocolate thai alongside chocolate colombian this year.. (visions thai to my choclate lumbo)
And there are preservations of a couple old strains planned... hand me downs...
And im full steam ahead on making more g-13 seeds, with two "sport" mutations now...
Take care
tie

Hello tiedye420!

A good mexican produces incredible cerebral highs and lot of laughs. It's some of the most funny ganja i've tried. Good luck with the mexican and other sats! Please, keep us updated! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
esbe said:
respect for your preservation work dubi and ace seeds! hope i can help you along the way.

Respect esbe,

It'd be a pleasure to work with you in the future. You are one of the finest outdoor growers i've seen. I have always been amazed with your outdoor plants grown at 53ºN :yoinks:

We are going to test some esbe's lines next season and if results are positive as we expect, esbe will distribute through our seedbank his fine stabilized breds like the libanese27 and other very cold resistant strains. Great news! :smoke:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
its the 55 n lat my friend, hehe.. for shure i will try over the next years to collect many of the "danish" landraces collected by hippis through the late sitys and seventies round the world. many of them are unike and fully adapted to our rough climate. conserning leb27 its definately worth preservate and further stabilize and i think you ace guys could help on that, also by spreading it around.

8344leb2792.jpg

8344leb2711.jpg

tiedye420

I have smoked at least 50 if not 100 varieties of "mexican sativa" in my time.
Growing up near the tiajuana border in the 70's was a treat.
Most of it is nondescript, has a musty flavor, or a wierd burnout to the high..
Once in awhile I run across a good one,but generally the colombian strains have a better cerebral high without the burnout effect....
I have smoked aulcopulco gold, michoacan,oxacan, every colombian variety known here. ect ect....
The one I call "mexi-chron" was by far the most memorable ever...(with the exception of aulcopulco gold of course- same level of quality- different vein of flavor..)
I smoked joints with people and they wouldn't see me roll them (on purpose) Pretty much everyone i smoked with asked "did you grow this?"
It was "mexi-kind" by all means...The creme of the crop...Best ever.. Nothing like it.
Piney/skunky/chronic tasting. Sweet as heck. Lime green spears.Very few seeds.
High like a good chronic....
I have 200 crappy white & dark unculled seeds.
I picked through and selected out a 12 pack for planting to decrease the numbers needed. I'm hoping for the best...
But I'll also be doing a comparison study, To make sure this isn't just another version of NL....I'm growing the old cali NL now....
Jamaican red hair and chocloate thai are also slated to run this year... I'll be starting a run of sativas very soon.
This should prove to be an interesting year.
I am going to release my 10 year long "first strain" this year..
Somehow somewhere.. I'll let everyone know when they are ready...
I'm taking a very stable Humm Pxstinky f3 BX female, and I'll be culling a stable, late flowering male from the third gen....
Stinky F4 is on the way..
tiedye

Last edited:

moe

i ask my seeders (everyonedoesit) to have ace seeds in their catalog
so i could order for the next growing season ;)

C

charlie garcia

beautiful indeed Esbe. Cant do other thign than getting atonished for results in yoru climate and for the pictures there is not doubt

Tiedye420, dont know if still around to answer. I tried a few years ago some lot of the Jamaican red hair. Remember to have a couple of females and males, nicely flavoured but sadly due some police events I couldnt finish them or reproduce them for seeds and had to cull off quickly in september. Hope you manage to make them and tell us results. I've always so interested in Jamaicans

Moe hope you get some lots soon and enjoy the best
best

moe

what a chance u have tiedye420
charlie, so much good choice in the catalogue, but i have times to choose since the next spring :)

C

charlie garcia

Sorry my english skill is not so good I dont understand exactly your question.

Anyhow I am sure Dubi will help you better on this as I came in here just to help him for a few days only he was off town and seemed I stayed longer than my wishes :) so my time ends here

Wish you all the best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Charlie, thank you very much for your help and knowledge.

Me and other have been enjoying your posts for mounths. Please, come again when you feel motivated bro. Talking later bro! dubi

Limeygreen

Veteran
Good day Dubi,
How has the summer treated your efforts? (other than some fools stealing) I am still very interested in some of the varieties you have said you would try to get into the catalog and I hope your efforts have been very fruitful!