What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS TIME CAPSULE

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I nominate one of those gigantic rolling papers that came in that Cheech and Chong LP from the 70s. Hell, maybe even throw in the whole LP!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
A bunch of XXX Millenials from 3000AD listening to Cheech and Chong on the Drive in skit. Wondering what the hell is a drive in? Laughing while Chong is pissing on the trunk, telling the dudes inside it's raining.

With some Angolese I'm including or some Skunk if donated. We could theoretically wreck generations of people centuries into the future. There could be new prohibition laws passed against finding ancient hippie stashes!
Ok guys we need a couple copies of those albums now!
Peace

Sticky Sat

I'm unfortunately too far and isolated to contribute with anything else than the best possible vibes... :) Many thanks everybody for sharing your treasures... :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sticky Sat, your support, kindness, love and prayers you have shared on behalf of my wife. Are more valuable to me than this project. It's an honor to call you my friend.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thank you all for your support of this project. Donated items are already being sent. I ask that you hold off on genetics donations for now. My friend doing the neon tubing is moving his company. I want him to be completely set up before I bring him our precious cargo.
Peace

Sticky Sat

Many thanks for these heart warming words my friend :) All the best for this great project... :)
Anything justfying more seeds storing always sounds like the best plan ever... ;)
Could seem irrelevant here but a few seeds from our most appreciated vegetables and fruits could one day come to be a useful and much enjoyed gift... :)

Peace brother

Morthan Hobby

Another relic from the past:

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Morthan Hobby, how true. When many people think of the garden of Eden. Most think of a place, what if God was just proud of his grow? Maybe back in the day, Eden was really cannabis? The tree of life could have been the mother plant? If you eat the fruit of the tree you're eyes will be opened. It's a sin to take God's stash!
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Zap comics, I haven't thought of or seen one in decades.
Priorities change when you get your driver's license. Drive to the local park and play frisbee and hacky sack with some school girls. The frisbee mostly held my stash and papers under my front seat of the car.
Please

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More contributions are coming in! Fly By Night/ Bud tenders is sending some menu's to be included. I couldn't find any contact information for coffee shops. I reached out to a local in Amsterdam and they came through bigtime.

If you have an item you want included in the capsule. Please PM me. You will have a direct hand in the preservation of this time in our culture.
Peace

F

Frylock

A bunch of XXX Millenials from 3000AD listening to Cheech and Chong on the Drive in skit. Wondering what the hell is a drive in? Laughing while Chong is pissing on the trunk, telling the dudes inside it's raining.

With some Angolese I'm including or some Skunk if donated. We could theoretically wreck generations of people centuries into the future. There could be new prohibition laws passed against finding ancient hippie stashes!
Ok guys we need a couple copies of those albums now!
Peace

Seems like a fun project.... i can't help but think that by 3000AD we will have become cyborgs or something even more 'far out' weird, that roll their eyes at our 'methods'. :cry:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Frylock, thank you for stopping by. I don't expect anything from anybody. If I did everything on my own. It would still be a very good time capsule. When we pull together it has the chance to be amazing!

I like the thought of trying to do something really cool for future generations of people. Who knows? Maybe some aliens find this capsule after they destroy the earth. Take my crosses and some landrace strains back to their planet and grow them out. Kinda cool...
Peace

kaochiu

Veteran
C'mon guys, think of the future generations. I actually did a minor version too, just with a nice well packed cola, a few seeds, a ready made up joint, a pipe, a bong, skins and a photo of myself (maybe they'll think is a warning about abuse consequences!).
This is my humble contribution. It's no really a very special item today, you can still find it, but hopefully it'll be in a few hundred years.
Keep it up Farmelion.