What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow going gorilla girl!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hiya ds my man! How ya doin man? Glad to see you about :huggg:

Yeah man all good,, cannot give anymore rep today not that yer need it haha.. all good my man sick of this fookn weather getting old now man flu :biggrin: but still checking in, in the backgrounds m8 .:tiphat:

scrogrow

Yeah man all good,, cannot give anymore rep today not that yer need it haha.. all good my man sick of this fookn weather getting old now man flu :biggrin: but still checking in, in the backgrounds m8 .:tiphat:

STAY tuned brother man got a lot on at the moment and truly back In my stride now

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Tbh mate I've got 7 strains in a 16 plant system so it's the happy medium also I'm using an nft sys so tbh I've found less is more

Yea I wasn't thinking....you gotta feed all your other stuff together. They look great, just trying to get as much info as I can that might come of help to myself lol. I'm a long time grower but I love to study and watch other grows and styles. It's so great what Icmag and the internet in general have done to help growers learn.

scrogrow

Yea I wasn't thinking....you gotta feed all your other stuff together. They look great, just trying to get as much info as I can that might come of help to myself lol. I'm a long time grower but I love to study and watch other grows and styles. It's so great what Icmag and the internet in general have done to help growers learn.

MAN anytime you need me or my opinion I'm allways here or floating about mate

I'm an info junkie aswell man lol

Tbh I do wanna maybe re root a cut of the best one pictured up there^^

I will be updating after I put up the new veg tent next few days, gonna re root her and fill the sys with cuts from her

I have a clone drop coming soon aswell as some new diarys

Plenty more coming from the icmag member

Thanks for the love growmie :huggg:

scrogrow

Literally caught her thumping out a few cylax and and putting out trichs like a trooper!!

picture.php

Some lowers

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
All good. Weather's been nice in my area. Might start a few seeds soon.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Don't tempt me mate. We had awesome weather a few years ago and then it got cold, overcast and rainy till June. That's why I'm holding back. Still growing outdoors so... You know....

scrogrow

Don't tempt me mate. We had awesome weather a few years ago and then it got cold, overcast and rainy till June. That's why I'm holding back. Still growing outdoors so... You know....

Put up a bit of wood that hold tarpaulin bro if it rains cover them!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks great man!!!! Im gonna be transplanting my Gorilla Girl into 5gal buckets in a few days. Ive also got a SLK from sweet seeds im growing. If you sample any let us know what you think??? What kinda yield and smell, stickyness can you atest to??? Glad to see your gonna have some good smoke.....thats all that matters. Im excited sounds like its gonna have some flavor

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

its been super nice and unseasonably warm in feb and alot of jan around my parts.....my buddy started saying hes gonna start putting out some stuff. I told him id wait its probably gonna get cold here in Mar and Apr. Its mostly rained, rained, rained since last spring....just crazy wet. Im expecting to see colder temps maybe some snow into later Mar. Im probably not gonna press my luck outdoors until mid Apr. Its a crap shoot right lol...good luck:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts