What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

GoatCheese

Veteran
The 79 plant, and the Sk18 have the EXACT same Phyols Report, of which I didn't know, and never researched, but confirms the 79 Sk1, and Sk18 are the same plant, and thanks for the info.
But the Phylos tests determines Parentage. Sk1/Sk18 has 000000 Modern Genetic Parental Genetics.

And it tests exactly as the 79 Gold Cost genetics Sk1.
What happenned to the 1969 Skunk if Fester's is a '79 Skunk?:biggrin:

BTW.
Phlyos doesn't show genetic relative-link from Fester's sample to any of the three 1979 Skunk samples, further prooving Phylos isn't working as it's supposed to, if one of the 1979 Skunk samples is the same plant as this Fester's.

-
-
Refferring to your other posts

So, now it's no MODERN relatives, instead of a Phylos-guy telling on a forum it has NO RELATIVES at all on the Phylos database.
..from 1969 to 79. etc. yea
At least you can be happy it doesn't have any Cookies in it ay.

Why don't you just drop this Fester's fantasy skunk nonsense and admit that the only thing these people got is perhaps old Skunk genetics originating from Sam Skunkman
..and that all this pre-Sam Skunk is just bullshit.

PS.
Have you actually asked Sam Skunkman when he made the Skunk 18-generation, cause he gave Nevil seeds from the 18.2-generation?
The 7.1-generation seeds he also gave to Nevil must be pre-Fester's Skunk then.:biggrin:

Nevil said:
I bought Sams skunk and Sam was part of that group. The first line was a 7.1 line, I later got the 18.2 line and I think there was another line after 18.2. The last versions were much better. I'd worked on the last line of Sk1 for 5 or 6 gens. It was leagues ahead of the early stuff. I crossed this with AfgT. It was the best SS yet. SB got that stuff. I expect that it's in much of what your smoking these days (skunk wise).
N.
[FONT=&quot]https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/70804-post15.html[/FONT]

ambertrichome

Veteran
RATMAN STOLE IT FROM SACRED SEEDS. HE HAD THEM BUSTED WHEN HE GOT INTO TROUBLE. END OF STORY. THATS WHAT I WILL ADMIT. Sacred Seeds was started around 1938, and had genetics going back to the 19/teens, and was also the holder of the original Romulan, which was brough back from the Korean War in the early 1950s.
Skunk is not RATMANS creation, and weve been smoking it here in the hills of east ky since the early/mid 70s.

Ratman took the Sk to Holland in 85. GOLDEN COAST CLONE PREDATES THIS BY 6 YEARS. NEVIL DIDINT GET Sk UNTIL MID 80S.

Golden Coast Genetics also states their genes are from 1979.

I don't ask RATS questions.
I did from 1997-2009 with the FEDS, and gave up NOBODY. He was, and still is a pussy. IMHO.

As soon as Nevil, Super Sativa Seed Club, Flying Dutchmen, Cultivators Choice found out RATMAN had worked with the DEA to have Sacred Seeds BUSTED, they quit having anything to do with him, and that is historical fact.

I wouldn't believe 1 word that comes out of the MFers mouth. If his lips are moving, as far as Im concerned, hes lying.

That's my take, I stand by it, and care 000 what you, or anyone else thinks.

HES A RAT. CHEESE EATER.

In September 1994 was HortaPharm BV opium license from the Ministry of Health. The
company Watson was Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) for chemical analytical research. THC
is one of the substances from the hemp plant which may be used as a medicine. The
leave was given only for research, not for growing marijuana. Also, the
administration in man of THC is not allowed. Last September the leave expired and a
second request was rejected. Interim relief Watson fought unsuccessfully that
decision and now serves his appeal. In addition, Watson has also appealed to the
Board of Appeal. An opinion on the case that is now on the desk of the minister,
Watson argues again unsuccessful. Watson can give to that state of affairs no
comment. He will next week only official response. That the advice has already been
leaked, he sees as a renewed expression of animus against his company. "Apparently,
it is the intention to extract from the ground under my company". For months Watson
feels with their backs against the wall and he must defend himself for everything.
Was so, even in a parliamentary question, pointed to the fact that it appears in the
computer prosecutor in Santa Cruz, California. He would have been arrested over
thirteen years ago for growing hemp. Watson for the affair took a lawyer. Who has
this week in Santa Cruz filed a case with the aim of purifying the name of his
client. According to an employee of attorney R. Schentz stands Watson in the
computer, but that is all. There has been no litigation, and therefore no
condemnation. "I was the day of the arrest, not even in Santa Cruz, but in the
Netherlands," is Watson's comments.[/quote]

Not the best translation, but his lawyer was unable to get his name removed in the
dutch court proceedings, he at least admits there was a bust in Santa Cruz which he
now says never happened.

Sam claims that he never got busted and never served
a day in jail. He also said he was the only founding member of Sacred Seeds he has
never mentioned any other growers/members in S.Seeds. If noone else was a member then
who did the police bust in the US since Sam claims he was in Holland at the time?

LOL

Sam did not start The Sacred Seeds Collective... it dates back to pre-illegalisation
and had seed stored at that time that went all the way back to seeds imported in the
teens and early twenties for the then legal market.
Sam The Skunkman and also Romulan Joe formerly known as Mendocino Joe are both
snitches and thieves who ran off with genetics they did not develop and then claimed
the genetics and made beaucoup money. The ONLY thing Sam did with Skunk #1 was to
remove the skunk from it, yet he has the nerve to use the name "Skunkman".

Watson was never anything more than a hangaround with Sacred Seeds and Joe was a
hangaround who could not make the grade to gain a patch with several East Bay Biker
groups who fell in with the Korean War vets who brought what became Romulan back
during the Korean War and carefully cultivated and selected in greenhouses in the
East Bay and South Bay for a decade and a half before Joe showed up.

Sam the Skunkman was in fact present for the famous Santa Cruz bust of Sacred Seeds. Somehow
he got out before anybody else. Long before. And somehow the DEA threw all the seeds,
stored pollen, equipment and whole plants into a dumpster and left it guarded by
nothing but crime scene tape. And then Sam disappeared. Along with a big chunk of the
Sacred Seeds seed bank.

Theres ALOT MORE INFO, but you get the picture.

CHEESE EATER.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
The first line was a 7.1 line, I later got the 18.2 line and I think there was another line after 18.2. The last versions were much better. I'd worked on the last line of Sk1 for 5 or 6 gens. It was leagues ahead of the early stuff.

People from Phylos came to a forum to talk about Fester's Skunk and said nothing Phylos has matches it? Got a link?

I find that abit strange thou, because if you take time to read the Phylos-page for the Fester's Skunk sample sent in by Natural Farms Genetics, the information on this page state that Fester's Skunk DOES HAVE genetically related samples at Phylos.

https://phylos.bio/sims/sample/genotype/z81vn5z8

View Image

Read the parts i have under lined with red
It states that the genotype of the Fester-sample is COMMON among the samples at Phylos. among other things.

Sure this relatives-table below shows no relatives, but so it is with many other samples as well (because the new plat form isn't working as it should, as i have said), but if you take time to read the whole page, the information clearly states that this Fester's Skunk-sample has similar genetic material at Phylos database.
View Image

It's not rare to see these blank relatives-tables on Phylos as i have said in my posts on Phylos-threads. Many sample-pages that showed genetic-relatives on the table before the web page update now show a blank = no relatives.

So if someone from Phylos really came to some forum to tell that Fester's Skunk has no relatives at Phylos database, i wonder if he/she knows what the F*** hir is talking about, cause Phylos-webpage clearly states otherwise.

-
-

So that this doesn't turn into pointless arguing about Phylos-site, because i'm right, i will show you the proof Phylos isn't working normally and some information has disappeared since the update with the Phylos platform.

Here's a X18 sample from DNA:
https://phylos.bio/sims/sample/genotype/eg5r66v8

Here's how the relatives-table for this X18 looked like in August 2017:
View Image

And today there's not even a table for this sample, only a text claiming "No Relatives Found".

View Image

All genetic comparisons need to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Depending on what portions of the genome are being compared and how complete the data set is can skew the results entirely.

Some portions of our own genome are highly similar to parts of the genome from all eukaryotes. Does that mean we’re closely related to fungi or penguins or slugs? No.

All those charts are indicating is degree of similarity. It’s meaningless unless you’re comparing multiple different samples at once.

troutman

Seed Whore
There was Skunk before Skunk #1.

I found an article in which Robert C. Clarke describes how it was bred.

“Skunk No.1” was created from a local California “skunk” variety. Robert C. Clarke

ambertrichome

Veteran
And the later, supposedly better versions are the 1s Ratman was breeding/culling the Sk out of it, so of course he thought it was better.

Ratmans worked version has Thai in it. Original Sk1/18 has no such cross.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I know Sk was around in the 70s. We had it in east Ky. Couldn't care if anyone wants to argue the point or not. Plenty of evidence there was Sk then, and if you didn't have access to it, and never heard of it at the time, does not mean it doesn't exist. Lotsa shit in the world I don't know about, but it still exists.

And Ratman took the shit in 1985.

Again. Gold Coast version is verified 1979. 6 years before Ratman took it to Holland in 1985. Do the math. 6 years.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Romulan is from the 50's in your mind? The name didn't even exist at that time so how someone could use it to name a strain or perhaps it was a cut. I'm sorry but I think I think you're a bit delusional. You're very creative but all you're talking about are your fantasies not facts.

ambertrichome

Veteran
High Times, (DEA) Operation Green Merchant & the Cannabis Cup

Written by Joseph R. Pietri - Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SOURCE:
https://dankglassworks.com/HighTimesOperationGreenMerchantCannabisCup.aspx

On March 20th 1985 David Watson was busted for growing in Santa Cruz, California, Watson a junior member of the Sacred Seed collective. The Sacred Seed bank collective was created in the 1940’s, most original members long gone or well into there 70’s, a generation or more older than I, I’m 63, and have been in Cannabis trade 50 years and I can only speak from my 50 years experience of fighting the drug war.

A month later, Watson, now traveling as Sam Selezny arrived in Amsterdam in the company of Ed Rosenthal. In his baggage, were the research from the sacred seed collective, and 250,000 cannabis seeds. Ed Rosenthal introduced Sam Selezny as David Watson to everyone who was anyone at the time on the Dutch scene. Which was very small compared to what it is today.

Surviving members still question how Watson managed to pull this off? A collective member states that Watson was a junior member, had nothing to do with creating Skunk or`haze strains attributed to Skunk-man as he is now known. Original Skunk had the real skunk spray smell, impossible to mask.

The first time I met Skunk-man at the 2007 cup his first comment to me was that I blew his cover due to a chapter in my book King of Nepal The Ice Wars edition? He even put up wanted posters for me at the cup calling me a snitch. On the scenes I came from if was a snitch I’d be dead long ago.

By the time you finish this article you may realize that Sam Selezny aka David Watson aka Skunk-man started as a DEA undercover agent, whose undercover career makes Donnie Brasco pale when compared, since he finally became a DEA licensee and ”private contractor” with the power to make the agency move against competitors and anybody in his way and to cut deals with Bayer, Monsanto, and the Dutch and English Government. Ed Rosenthal’s duped by Watson as well? Rosenthal was the cultivation expert at High Times at that time.

Was Watson/Selezny working undercover to bring Sacred Seed collective down? Then used Ed Rosenthal to develop his Skunk-man cover and go deeper undercover in Amsterdam?

Did Rosenthal make his fortune from selling our scene to the Dutch due to Reagan drug war policy, which shut down ol skool, and any High Times competitor upstart? At what point did Ed Rosenthal realize that Skunk-man was DEA undercover?

Neiderweit went from shit to shineola with the introduction of the sacred seed collective’s seed bank, now renamed Cultivator’s Choice.

In 1987 Steven Hager was named the new editor for High Times. Operation Green Merchant was also created in 1987 the brainchild of DEA agent Jim Stewart. The target being High Times, and Sensimilla Tips, as well as the blossoming Indoor grow industry. Sensimilla Tips, the all time best grow magazine was put out of business. In 1989, raids were conducted in 46 states on grow shops and wholesalers. The only one to remain unscathed was High Times, amazingly?

Operation Green Merchant worked many angles. One that they pulled off in Hawaii was they opened a grow store in Kona, partied, smoked and got to know some growers,. They offered growers a deal, we will give you seeds, nutrients, what ever you need, you grow the product and bring it here where we will ship it to your people, you collect the money and pay us a share. Only a few went for the deal at first, that went super smooth, all packages arrived safely, monies paid, and the share given to grow shop. 2nd year everyone jumped on board, they busted people from Kona to Brooklyn, You can only imagine the numbers, 100’s of folks lost everything, many went to prison.. Nearly all busted in 46 States came from information seized from High Times and Sensimilla tips, hell all they needed to do was read the magazine, which is how DEA Jim Stewart came up with the idea for Green Merchant, shooting fish in a barrel. At this point was High Times compromised? Or?

In 1987 Hager went to Amsterdam to interview Nevil of the Seed Bank, while there he meets the Skunk-man, who relates tales to him about harvest festivals in Santa Cruz and suggests having a Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam as a yearly event. The Skunk-man spins his web and Hager is taken in, from this point on everything stated by either Skunk-man or his partner Robert C Clarke is taken as fact, Remember Rosenthal is cultivation editor, and Clarke used to write under R. Connoisseur at High Times as well. Hager being a newbie was enthralled by the lies coming from this trio. At this point cannabis history starts to be rewritten by High Times.

In 1988 the first Cannabis Cup was held and lo and behold Cultivators Choice wins for Skunk #1. Imagine what an intelligence bonanza the Cannabis Cup, where every grower comes to judge the best strains and buy seeds. The database created a DEA agent’s wet dream. Funny things started to happen around Amsterdam, seems as if a lot of Cultivators Choice competition were being busted, and even Skunk-man’s own warehouse grows are busted as well but he remained untouched, took his money to Luxemburg and returned to go on, while everyone else went to jail.

In 1990, Nevil Shoenmakers who was also targeted by Green Merchant for his seed bank, was not extradited by Holland but was arrested in Australia, where his lawyer in court records noted that the police had dossier on Nevil as well as everyone who was anyone on the Dutch scene, and that they were complied by Sam Selezny, now known as David Watson AKA Skunk-man. This is public knowledge in Amsterdam, noted by Dutch crime investigator Mario Lap. Lap investigated Selezny/ Watson as well as Ed Rosenthal. Skunkman according to Hager in High Times article sold seeds to Nevil.

You have to wonder if the Cannabis Cup an idea the Skunk-man proposed, had been an operation of Green Merchant? How best for DEA to get information on growers than to open a seed bank in Holland, create a cannabis cup, and even win the 1st cup awarded?

Every top grower in the world goes to Amsterdam for the Cannabis Cup, a bonanza of information for DEA and law enforcement around the globe. One has to wonder when Rosenthal and Hager realized that Skunk-man was DEA undercover? Without a doubt Skunk-man had his claws in High Times, who printed his every word as if gospel.

Everyone busted but High Times, the smell of sulfur coming to my nose, certainly not true skunk. Had a deal been struck between Government and High Times and so they could remain in business? Since this time much of what has been written by High Times is in fact fantasy made up by the Skunk-man to build up his mystique as well as his cover. The Haze brothers a figment of Skunk-mans imagination, a play created for stoners in order to hype their products. Frankly I shouldn’t blame the Dutch so much for fraud as Skunk-man was the one who taught the Dutch the ropes and they fear him, as we fear DEA here. It’s beyond question that the Skunk-man has been a source of information to police agencies around the globe.

1994 David Watson/ Selezny was issued a cannabis research license for Hortapharm R & D along with his partner Robert C. Clarke aka R. Connisseur, above legitimate Universities and PHD’s due to the strong endorsement of DEA, instead of extraditing him back to Santa Cruz for that grow bust in 1985? To this day he is one of two companies allowed to import cannabis products into US, and the only supplier licensed by DEA to supply seeds of predictable quality for research. In a 1998 interview in UK Journal, he stated that Hortapharm only wants to produce sterile females, to protect the genetic copyright? He has sent botanist’s around the globe to contaminate and collect inbred landrace strains, in order to confuse origin in order to claim intellectual copyright. Now he claims to have the largest library of medicinal cannabis seeds in the world. In other words he patented the munchie effect amongst others. Wherever you go on the planet you will find skunk gene pool, this is a war crime, to contaminate the original medical strains so as to be able to call them your intellectual property is obscene. Just as the making of Mother Nature’s healing plants illegal is a war crime, so is the research Hortapharm is doing. Instead of extraditing Watson back to Santa Cruz for his 1985 grow bust, he was praised and supported by DEA.

In 1997 the inventor, Reinhard Delp introduced the Ice Water Method at the 97 Cannabis cup and it was off to the races, the most copied and ripped off formula in Cannabis history, and who designed and created the fraud? Skunk-man with Clarke, Mel Frank and High Times. He did this in order to confuse the origin of the patent.

During the 97 Cup Reinhard had offers promising the world for an exclusive license for the method patent pending by “an English Pharmaceutical outfit”, he did a comparison test for them with a bigger machine, where he trashed a Pollinator as to quality and quality, but finally refused the “exclusive” and insisted on real “publishing”, for immediate use for everybody.

At the end of the 97 Cup Hortapharm set up a meeting with Reinhard where Clarke demanded “we can’t publish that” and asked why, responded “the people can not handle it, it is too strong.” Unaware of the “powers” of Hortapharm, the inventor told Clarke that he was full of it and they had a “fall out”. Reinhard never wanted to play monopoly with characters like Hortapharm, Bayer or Monsanto.

The meeting happened at Bill Barth’s place, a much liked, very outspoken fellow, equally unimpressed by Clarke at the meeting. The inventor was later told that Bill passed away in his sleep.

Crazed by their money and the power they had due to their DEA connection, High Times and most European Cannabis publications in their pocket, Hortapharm’s Watson and Clarke set out to erase the introduction of the Xtractor 420 and the Ice-Water-Method on the 97 Cannabis Cup from Cannabis history. One year later Mila, who just broke a license contract with Reinhard was now the proud owner of the Hemp Hotel, received a government grant to develop her invention and Clarke was marketing Mila and her new invention: the Ice-O-lator. But Mila was stupid enough to sell her “new creation” with the instructions she received with the XTR 420.

Another glitch in the scam: some journalistic conscience managed to record the event from 1997, simply explaining the new Method in High Times May 98 issue.

In his book Clarke spins the Ice-Water-Method back to the old unsuccessful “Sadu Sam Secret” Recipe, which Ed Rosenthal did not mention anymore in a 96 High-Times article about Hash, even though he was selling the recipe on a 900 fax years earlier. Clarke streamlined the recipe for his book, cold water became “chilled”, Mila was introduced as the Lady Of Hash and the 1997 XTR 420 was otherwise blacked out of the Media. “No limit”- Skunkman approaches the inventor in e-mails, boasting about 10 000 square meter grows, claimed to have designed Mila’s and the Canadian “Bubble man’s”, Mark Richardson’s inventions and threatens legal action, “prior artwork” and “what have you”.

In May 2009 Reinhard’s financial lifelines grobots.com and icecold.org got busted by the DEA, the company and home vandalized, company inventory destroyed, all private and company money taken. (treatingyourself.com, issue 19 “Update”) He does not stop to sue them for patent infringement. Also taken was the Cannabis Collective’s seedbank, ten pounds high quality Cannabis seeds from landrace strains -sounds familiar?

Skunkman stole the method like the strains he had stolen, created GW Pharmaceuticals on the promise of the Ice-Water-Method and hoped to control all cannabis based medicines. In fact Sativex was created from Thai genetics, I wonder how the Thai government feels about that since cannabis has 8400year history as medicine in Thailand?

Watson due to his control of information has been able to pull scam after scam as an endorsement from High Times is all you used to need in this business. He knows that young stoners and medical patients have no cannabis knowl knowledge and that he can sell anything he wants, the frauds have had a tremendous effect on the quality of medicine produced. At the same time he has been a mentor to the Dutch who now play from the same deck of control of information.

I know by now you have reached the WTF moment in this article, how much more stinky is this going to get? Let’s face it no corporation has more at stake that cannabis continues to be illegal, so that only they can produce cannabis based medicine than GW Pharmaceuticals, now part of Bayer. GW not only bought strains from Hortapharm but also funds botanical research. They paid to collect medicinal strains around the globe while contaminating them with skunk strain to confuse origin. By doing this they legally could shut down all medical grows for infringing on intellectual property of GW and Hortapharm. Does the GW stand for Guy &Watson? When asked now, that GW made it, they inform that Watson and Clarke are no longer with them.

WTF, talk about quantum leap, from being wanted for a grow bust in Santa Cruz, to being the CEO of Hortapharm, with 5 DEA licenses and partners with GW and Bayer.

Dude, not only did the the DEA seedbank win the 1st cannabis cup, but last year Danny Don’t Know, the new cultivation expert at High Times, named the DEA seed-bank Cultivators Choice as the all time greatest seed-bank. Then went on to state that Skunk-man was the founder of Sacred seeds, when that collective can be traced back to shortly after prohibition in 1937. There is no foundation of truth from Danny Don’t Know nor from High Times when it comes to Skunk-man, they were duped, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led down a trail of tears.

From setting up grow shops to operating seed banks in Holland is no quantum leap in information gathering during Operation Green Harvest. Or that some of their assets from that time, continue to provide information to this day.

Worse thing of all is that for the past 22 years or more everything written on cannabis is written in support of frauds these people created. So they have you spending more for growing less. That the quality of cannabis and cannabis seed has gone down from what ol skool medical imports were originally is without doubt. The best cannabis was grown during the golden age of Cannabis 1840-1940, when it was legally farmed for medicinal use, Sacred Seeds sought to preserve those strains. Watson ENDED IT.

troutman

Seed Whore
Romulan is from the 50's in your mind? The name didn't even exist at that time so how someone could use it to name a strain or perhaps it was a cut. I'm sorry but I think I think you're a bit delusional. You're very creative but all you're talking about are your fantasies not facts.

The Romulans first appeared in the original Star Trek series in the 1966 episode "Balance of Terror".

So they must have lived before. Sorry, not the Romulans you're thinking of. :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulan

kro-magnon

Veteran
I know the term only appears in 66 that's why I don't understand how it could have been used in the 50's to name a cannabis strain, that's so ridiculous to see people believing such nonsense.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Romulan is a modern name. Nobody ever said it was named Romulan in the 50s. Get a grip. The genetics were brought back during the Korean war.

It gets its name from ROMULAN JOE, who was originally Mendocino Joe. He changed his name when he left Cali, and took the cut to Canada.
You need to research before you say that.
By the 80s it was hybridized, with Indica, and then was later reselected for more sativa character, though its listed as Indica dominant. The orignal Romulan clone mother, is narrow leaf.

. Federation got an original 79 cut from Romulan Joe, and bred it back 11 times towards the Romulan clone mother.

Coastal Seeds, and The Nature Farm are at least 2 people that have the original 79 Clone before the hybridization started. And many others have it.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Terpene Test on Sk18

SUPER HIGH, AND RARE TERPENES.

91 likes
thenaturefarmSkunk18. Terpene test. Gas chromatography, tested 11.7% terpenes or some shit, off the charts.
All rare end, zero myrcene or other common terpenes, Nuclear. This blend here plus Thiols make what we know as Skunk Funk.
Realistically that is a 4 to 5 percent liquid chromatography test which is still very high. Very very terpy medicine doesn't hit over 20% thc, with the most cerebral magic occular stone about, the best expressions will set you back in time.
Much more work to be done and tests to be conducted, these are but the first.
_1_luvvIsopulegol ? Wtf . Crazy terps
thenaturefarm@_1_luvv the precursor to menthol that one. �� heavy anxiolytic, gastroprotective and anti-convulsive properties as well. Healing terpenes. Many of these are anti cancer, anti tumor, anti seizure, anti depressant. Stuff that's just not in today's cannabis friend. Not in these counts or at all.
dr_green_thumb_707Damn 11.7 % terps ����*♂️
greenwork420Hit damn @the.nature.farm that’s some shit ya don’t see every day
green_n_gold_organic@thenaturefarm and thank you for bringing them to the public. #healingofthenation
thenaturefarm@dr_green_thumb_707 they say more like a Legit 5% but still. They tested my sample twice because of these numbers and same both times.
_1_luvv@thenaturefarm one of the many reasons why I love cannabis... Divercity
ninjacorn_Fucking beast. Proof is in the pudding

Terpenes

Isopulegol….9.3%

Bisabolo…...1.2%

Terpinine… .9

Linalool...… .3

Also has very high levels of Thiols

7 days ago

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
id be careful believing all that Pietri dude writes ,

if you just check a little , sam shared the tech with bubble man ,
and the bags were made after that ,
they are friends , as far as i know there was no such legal action threat ,
thats just crazy ,,

also just read down a little to where its said thai has a history of cannabis going back 8000 years , thats bullshit ,,

id like to see any evidence of that ...

dont believe what that dude says ....

ambertrichome

Veteran
Cannabis ges as far back as the dawn of the agriculture, and is considered by may 1 of the 1st cultivated plants.

You should do some research.

10,000-year History of Marijuana use in the World
8,000+ BCE Use of hemp cord in pottery identified at ancient village site dating back over 10,000 years, located in the area of modern day Taiwan. Finding hemp use and cultivation in this date range puts it as one of the first and oldest known human agriculture crops. As explained by Richard Hamilton in the 2009 Scientific American article on sustainable agriculture "Modern humans emerged some 250,000 years ago, yet agriculture is a fairly recent invention, only about 10,000 years old ... Agriculture is not natural; it is a human invention. It is also the basis of modern civilization." This point was also touched on by Carl Sagan in 1977 when he proposed the possibility that marijuana may have actually been world's first agricultural crop, leading to the development of civilization itself (see 1977, below).

6,000 BCE Cannabis seeds and oil used for food in China.
4,000 BCE Textiles made of hemp are used in China and Turkestan

herbgreen

Veteran
id be careful believing all that Pietri dude writes

I think both treating yourself and hightimes ended up apologizing for the articles in question

Once they looked into joe pietri a little and tried connecting the dots it didnt add up

I think alot of it goes back to a radio broadcast back in holland

you would have to find that radio broadcast and its origin, motivation, ect.

shanti, nevil, arjan, sam, all have different points of view

But they found out enough to be sorry about publishing the articles

Joe pietri is on youtube he does have some good interesting things to offer....

But listen to him.....he's a maniac :biggrin:

not always a bad thing.....but come on!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Cannabis ges as far back as the dawn of the agriculture, and is considered by may 1 of the 1st cultivated plants.

You should do some research.

10,000-year History of Marijuana use in the World
8,000+ BCE Use of hemp cord in pottery identified at ancient village site dating back over 10,000 years, located in the area of modern day Taiwan. Finding hemp use and cultivation in this date range puts it as one of the first and oldest known human agriculture crops. As explained by Richard Hamilton in the 2009 Scientific American article on sustainable agriculture "Modern humans emerged some 250,000 years ago, yet agriculture is a fairly recent invention, only about 10,000 years old ... Agriculture is not natural; it is a human invention. It is also the basis of modern civilization." This point was also touched on by Carl Sagan in 1977 when he proposed the possibility that marijuana may have actually been world's first agricultural crop, leading to the development of civilization itself (see 1977, below).

6,000 BCE Cannabis seeds and oil used for food in China.
4,000 BCE Textiles made of hemp are used in China and Turkestan
sure ,
but where is thailand 8000 years ago ,
i reckon you ll find cannabis hadnt gotten there yet ,

id guess the chinese took it with them ,
it is not native to thailand,
when did the chinese arrive?/ ,
not 8000 years ago ....

that dude needs to check stuff before writing things that are supposed to inform others ....

i guess its just journalism ,

and not very good journalism ...

ambertrichome

Veteran
From the Mr Nice forum.

I deleted the posters name.

My issues with David Watson (AKA: Sam the Skunkman, Dr Frankenbeanstein, Sam Selezney, etc. etc.) is that he was supplied the seeds from the DEA busts in California and made a fortune off of them. He also took full credit for developing many of those strains; Cali-O and Skunk, among others. He also claims to have founded Sacred Seeds in 1974, which is a flat out lie. It was established in the late 1930s or early 1940s. He was never the manager there, or head breeder. He was a hanger outer there. Also everyone around him in Santa Cruz and later in Amsterdam wound up getting busted and doing jail time, while he walked every time. Never mind that his arrest record from the Sacred Seeds bust has been mysteriously redacted or removed at the Santa Cruz sheriff's office, even though the earlier Dutch investigation uncovered it's existence earlier with dates and specifics.

While it is true that Watson wound up injecting genetics into the global weed scene, albeit indirectly for rather sinister reasons set up by the DEA, they were not developed by him, at least not in California. I do not know what he did with the seeds in Amsterdam, but I know a lot about what was going on here in the US west, and particularly the Monterey Bay area at that time. Skunk weed was all over the place in the late 1970s. No way one grower developed it or grew it. Cali-O was developed by Jerry Beisler. Also the Haze Bros are a retro-lie that he made up for High Times. They were not brothers, and they were not named Haze. There was no Haze strain around there before 1986 that I am aware of either, nor has anyone else that I knew there heard of it. I lived in the Monterey Bay area from 1966 to 1986, then in Los Gatos and the San Jose area from 1993 to 2003.

As for his GMO stuff, he still denies that he has anything to do with them. He says that he is 'retired' now, obviously fat and living off his profits from the sales of his companies. He also seems to be immune to DEA prosecution, and his arrest record has been wiped clean. He told me that he had over a metric ton of seeds. I dunno what he is going to do with them all. Amusing too, if you post anything negative about him a lot of places online, there are usually instant doubters and supporters of him. Some are obviously him with yet more aliases. I had one person pop up and tell me that I had to be born there to know anyone like the Haze Bros. in Correlitos. Pffft... I knew a LOT of heavies in Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Prunedale, Salinas, Monterey, Big Sur and Santa Cruz in the 70s and 80s. They (and I) were dealing a LOT of weed and other stuff. Big Sur and Prunedale were pretty closed communities, but if you had good weed? Same in Santa Cruz, like at the Old Sash Mill. I got the band Crazy Horse so stoned one night they had to stop playing. That was in 1978 when I had a bag of fresh bud from Carmel Valley, grown from seeds that I had supplied a friend. Niel Young got really pissed and stomped off, as was typical. He was mad that no one was dancing that night anyway.

The shit I stirred up back then. Meh, no one cares any more. Certainly not the millennials. History has been re-written and is vastly different than the era that I lived in.

Also know many many people have came to the conclusion Sam The Skunkman has been a DEA informant since before he met Nevil and Nevil never denied it only confirmed it.

Poster Question
How about Santy Clause and the Easter Bunny ?

They are about as credible as the sacred seeds bust story .
Show me the hard evidence before the hear say ?

You think a Narc could survive 30 years in Amsterdam ???

Don't know what world you live in champ but the simple answer to that is yes - narcs survive and prosper all the time. And really on the Sacred Seeds bust --- perhaps you ought to be speaking to people who were on the ground at the time such as Joseph R. Pietri and Neville. Like I said many people with cred think the skunkman stinks. Like I also said do the math.

Also the DNA database Sam collected is going to be a tool for the DEA. I certainly have not seen anything nice from the DNA (mapping) though might help with GMO's. For a plant to obtain a patent it must be either GMO or true breeding as far as I understand.
Yep a lot of people with cred think Sam is a DEA narc. Let's face it the guy does a runner from the US after the Sacred Seed Collective gets taken down. Somehow though Sam manages to grab the seed while it is under DEA watch. He then shows in NL and the busts begin. The corker though is he is/was the first and only person to be given DEA approval to export his seeds to the US. Go figure!

Davis Watson has many aliases, AKA: Sam the Skunkman, Sam Skunkman, Sam Selezney, KnowItAll4Sure, Jingles, Selgnit, Dr Frankenbeanstein, Hemp Guy, and likely a dozen other aliases. Mario Lap, Joe Pietri and Steven Hager have written and posted a lot about him. I have also had several conversations with one of his aliases in print, mainly on IcyRag before I was banned there. What struck me was and is his version of what happened around Monterey Bay in the 60s and 70s, and my own personal experiences there are 180 degrees apart. I was around Santa Cruz, Capitola and Corrolitos a lot in the 70s. I was perplexed by his replies early on, and amused when I dug deep into who he was. The oddities and contradictions added up fast. He has many aliases. I can find no photos of him. No one I know or knew in the Monterey Bay area smoked anything called Haze until later on. No one knew of any Haze Bros growing $250 an oz weed in the 70s. For that matter, no weed there then went for anything near $250 an oz. Not even hashish or Thai sticks sold for that much. One version which I am inclined to agree with is that the real Haze Bros. were in New Jersey, and they sold Haze around NYC for some insane prices in the 70s. But even this is likely inflated from reality.

There was so much good pot around NorCal then, including Thai, Panama Red, Cambodian Red, top grade Colombian and Mexican, Hashish from Lebanon, Afghanistan and Morocco, Ganja from India, Sinsemilia from Mexico after the paraquat spraying, Kona Gold and Maui Waui, and African (now called African Black Magic). Then in the later 70s all kinds of local weed popped up, including skunk, purple, SAGE and others. From my notes, nothing sold for over $100 an oz until 1980, and then prices soared (thanks to F'ing High Times posting regional prices). Anyway, Sam the Skunk told me that Haze was the only thing he smoked then, and the rest was all bunk, including Big Sur Holy Weed/Zacatecas Purple. Well, that is a load of shit right there. Zac purple kicked ass. Kerala Ganja kicked ass. I had people literally knocking on my door asking if I had any ganja left 2 months after it was gone. The same thing happened with African. That stuff was intense. And every year we all ran low or out of weed in late summer, before the harvests. No one smoked just one strain of weed, and if it was selling for $250 an oz in the 70's, as claimed? It would be LONG GONE by March. Who would sit on something that valuable? The average oz. of good Colombian was $40 then, and I was buying early NorCal sinsemilia for $60 an oz. Top grade Mexi sinsemilla was $50 an oz. I sent that to my brother on Maui in '77, and NO ONE believed him that it was weed from the mainland. So he said it was from Kauai and they believed him. The later 70s were the golden era of good and cheap weed in NorCal. You did not have to grow any, it was cheap and it was everywhere from all over the globe.

Personally I do not believe that he bred anything in California, and used other's work and claimed it as his own. Ie., California Orange. Jerry Kamstra bred that strain and wrote about it in 1973. David claimed he developed it. He also claimed to have personally developed Skunk, but I knew several that grew that and skunkweed was ALL over NorCal by 1977, and it was highly variable. As for Haze... who knows. The version that seems most believable to me is that Haze was bred by a Santa Cruz surfer and one or two other guys that were not brothers and not named Haze. David simply lifted their genetics and sold the seeds, like he did other strains. He seems to be good at marketing and empire building. I do not know any that are good scientists, engineers or technicians, AND good at empire building. The people that develop technology are ALWAYS ripped off by someone else, and the ones that rip them off are always the ones that make the killing. There is what Watson claims, and what the rest of the world claim. Of course he says that he was ripped off by Nevil, but I believe Nevil on that score. Nevil paid David for the goods. I say touche' for outsmarting the fox in the hen house. David went on to make a killing as well, several times over. And avoided any prosecution in Holland, which is... well, unbelievable without some sort of divine intervention.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts