What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

ULMW

MAY 8

MAY 8

Stakes in to help with LST

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 15

deepwaterdude

Good to see one grown from the beginning as I haven't myself yet with pure Zam. As it's part of the KC hybrid I've got going, I'm interested to see stockier leaves than I'd have thought on yours, though I have seen some squat, fat ones. thanks for the update, dwd

ULMW

DWD , Greetings.
Yes am interested in the leaves being so fat n broad at this point. It is lovely to work with and after topping she sent up under growth nicely. Second topping this week I think. Will keep updating as best as I can.

G

Nice looking lady,ULMW!Is it possible that you got some thrips?I see some leaf marks that may suggest so...

ULMW

Thanks Syd,
Think they are okay but maybe the typical 3 to 4 week veg cal mag signs. It usilually passes once I switch to Flowering nutes. Will keep an eye on them tho..

ULMW

Syd, Had a check on all 5 in veg and gave them all a foliar spray to be on the safe side.

ULMW

MAY 12

MAY 12

SECOND TOPPING DONE.
Group Photo of Veg Chamber.
Back Left is Ace Seeds Tester 2017 Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina Feminized
Front Left Ace Seeds Violeta Standard
Front Middle Cannabiogen Auto CBG#1 Feminized
Front Right Cannabiogen Auto CBG#2Feminized
Rear Right Ace Seeds Zamaldelica Feminized

Attachments

• Ace Seeds  Zamaldelica .jpg
    Ace Seeds Zamaldelica .jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 15
  • ThaixKali China,Violeta,AutoCBG X2,Zamaldelica .jpg
    ThaixKali China,Violeta,AutoCBG X2,Zamaldelica .jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 14

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates ULMW! :) Looking very healthy and size under control in the cabinet.

ULMW

JUNE 12

JUNE 12

Think the stretch is just about done so am quite happy as she remains very workable for indoors.

Attachments

• Ace seeds Zamaldelica .jpg
    Ace seeds Zamaldelica .jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 14

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Based on leaf traits and overall plant structure, seems your Zamaldelica has strong influence from the New Killer Malawi parental plant, hopefully it has shows desirable influence in flowering (mainly effects and terpenes) from the Zamal side too.

saitama

Pulling up a seat. I have two beans waiting to break ground. I love the staking method as well. Can you share what those tabs are. Girls look great!!

ULMW

Saitama, Thanks for your interest and question. The plant is supported by wooden sticks /plant sticks which have a handy clip /hook on them which makes working more easy going. Happy growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
ULMV, anxiously waiting for those girls to put on some weight. Good luck with the grow. Peace

ULMW

JUNE 19

JUNE 19

Lovely plant and already quite fragrant and resinous.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA JUNE 2017.jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA JUNE 2017.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170619_103835.jpg
    20170619_103835.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ZAMALDELICA JUNE 2017.jpg
    ZAMALDELICA JUNE 2017.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA INDOORS COCO 2017 JUNE.jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA INDOORS COCO 2017 JUNE.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 14

ULMW

JUNE 26

JUNE 26

Potent aromas greet me each time I reach to water her. Leaves and stems all sticky and stinky! Am already really feeling the vibes and respect this plant deserves. Had to supercrop after all as she was just reaching to close to the lamp and risked burning. So she has survived this well and continues to flourish and stack her budsites.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Zamaldelica June 2017.jpg
    Ace Seeds Zamaldelica June 2017.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12

saitama

Potent aromas greet me each time I reach to water her. Leaves and stems all sticky and stinky! Am already really feeling the vibes and respect this plant deserves. Had to supercrop after all as she was just reaching to close to the lamp and risked burning. So she has survived this well and continues to flourish and stack her budsites.

:woohoo: