What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017, what can we expect Dubi?

S

scai

*drooling*
What kind of suprises are you having in your backpocket?
Any hints for us Acebelivers, members of cult :hotbounce

LostTribe

Premium user
Dubi is still on vacation since 9/25 hasn't showed back up since.....hope all is well hopefully he's busy with new seed projects.

LT

konopenko

Veteran
I would like to see something from Bolivia or Peru-some kind of mountain frosty sativa which finishes 3. week of october, good taste, resistance, yield and potency :)
Sativa de Ethiopia higland or landrace de Altai :)

west-eu

I would like to see something from Bolivia or Peru-some kind of mountain frosty sativa which finishes 3. week of october, good taste, resistance, yield and potency :)
Sativa de Ethiopia higland or landrace de Altai :)

very good suggestion kono

some bolivia / peru be nice

picture.php

picture.php

west-eu

Those look great how tall are they?

some are like Colombian man. not sure if they're original landrace from this country...they might be from Colombian stocks
maybe there's someone with better knowledge than i to give us more info

Last edited:

rolandomota

Well I saw a new Honduras breeder pack and some purple haze Malawi regs I think they are from mid 2014 I'm not sure. I think tropical mix is a good one I haven't asked but I think you can ask for Honduras crosses to Panama, Haze or tikal also Malawi x ethiopia but I'm not really sure. If you ask at the ace email you will get a quick answer

SonicNurse92

Hola

I have 1 Ethiopian Std in a cup of water with a couple of H2O2 drops for 24h now. I'm going to prepare one jiffy for her/him tomorrow, hope she/he pops out by friday. I don't see any thread about Ethiopian around here so i'm thinking on taking the pics and saving them to post them later.

Hasta luego colegas :tiphat: