What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

shithawk420

Veteran
My neighbors are so fat and discusting they actually throw piss jugs out their window out on the lawn.at least it looked like a piss jug and knowing them it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

But being on the road piss jugs are acceptable as long as you throw them away at a rest stop or something.Its the way of the road Bubbs! Way of the road

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
My neighbors are so fat and discusting they actually throw piss jugs out their window out on the lawn.at least it looked like a piss jug and knowing them it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

But being on the road piss jugs are acceptable as long as you throw them away at a rest stop or something.Its the way of the road Bubbs! Way of the road

I'd get a pellet gun. :biggrin:

S

Sall

40-Fucked-up-Funny-Stuff-Memes.jpg

M

Mike y

Ray from old seasons it's a great character, have many nice and topical lines, that quote about what he do in the past it's all Ray. I think I'll watch it again from season one, it never get bored...

Who's been into my liquor?