What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breeding industrial hemp// feminized seeds// COB lights

belivitez

Ok i will start this topic. I want to have enought feminized seeds for all my field 0,1+ hectare. In last year i have 0,5 hectare of industrial hemp, i makeing seeds for oil, proteins, bird food, microgreens... also i make alot of tea and some cbd paste. This is my priority this year (tea and cbd products).

I have 2 different strains which have high cbd level. Strains are kc dora and kc kompoliti.

First i must to find girls and then reveged them. I will use coloide silver to make feminized seeds. Light shedule for begin is 12/12. Here is few photos ;)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65792&pictureid=1564356

Sorry for my bad english! I will try to everyone can understand me.

belivitez

I cant add more photos at first replay to my thread... :)

With this shity soil i bring to my home fungus gnats... now i have war with them :laughing:

cannanaut

Any new photos from this grow? Very interesting belivitez. What is the origin of that hemp cultivars?

Last edited:

belivitez

Sorry i dont have any photos.... i made arround 300 feminised seeds but this is far far away from my plan :) this year i will continue with my experiment :tiphat: